Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Straying/Cheating Partner

What if u discovered that ur boyfriend/gurlfriend cheats on u,

and he/she ask for ur forgiveness...

will u forgive him/her?

if yes, under what condition?

if no, why is that so?

for those who says yes, if he/she cheats on u again.. da second time..

will u give a second chance???...

i will forgive my bf if he cheats on me like going out with another gals.. without anything happening to them. =) if something sensitive like sex, involve between both of them, then i wont be able to forgive my bf. i will feel tat he is very dirtyand i will feel disgusted if he touches me, or hugs me. but there are a lot of gals out there who dun mind, im not trying to stereotype every gals out there... but i have seen my frends having those experinces before.

like me: my ex had phone sex with a few gals whom he met online. and he often called them and had phone sex together. i confronted him and he asked me to gv him another chance, he will delete all the gals' contacts and wont chat with them again. yet, in less than a month, he started to have phone sex again!! oh gosh!! and when i confronted him again, he said something harsh to me.. he said he din go out and have sex with them, just phone sex. and i said oh yeah, why not i do the same thing too? then he said this this world, only he can do watever stuff he wans, and i cant. he said i love him too much tat i wont break up with him. never! huh!! talking abt man ego huh? bugger him!!

guess wat? it took me 2 months to leave him. all my frends are saying tat im silly. but, i think when they are in my position, i bet they cant leave as well. coz they kept telling me tat if their bfs do tat... they will leave straight away... anyway, im glad tat i finally woke up frm my dream and dumped him. thank god!! tongue.gif

Hey chii, u've done the darn right thing ! ahhaha... Man indeed are ego. that's the nature, accept it.. tongue.gif

Well, it really depends on what kind of cheat. Issue of having sex with other girls or having another gf besides me... I will definitely not forgive him. I wont make him to choose but will just leave him for good. If i love him too deep till i cant leave him... erm.. i guess... i will do something stupid... .hahaha.. like go oversea, or being bitch around- having random sex or short term relationship just to revenge... or make him suffer ! awhahaha.... kinda crazy already... anyway, most probably i will just leave him for good.

but i would try my best to keep the relationship without going that way... i trust my bf for not cheating me... as i wont cheat him too smile.gif

Good luck to u girls. we dun have to die for man~ tongue.gif

oh well, same as every other normal gurls, i wont forgive if he cheats on me like sex, same as what cely had said earlier. There wouldnt be a 2nd time, coz i'll just say sayonara and not to see u again. If i really love him very much, i still wouldnt go back to him, coz he betrayed me once, he can do that 3 4 or maybe 5 times, i'll never know. Somehow, there are many more better guys out there. He's not the only one.

chii, gambate, good. Dont give all this idiots any chance biggrin.gif

wah chii.....i respect biggrin.gif ganbate!!!!

you gals sooooo forgiving wan ar? if my bf cheat on me, even without sex, i will not forgive him. why? well, because i really think that relationships is based on trust. if the trust is broken, there is no relationship. AND if he did it once, he will do it again....just like what happened to chii.....her bf "stopped" only for some time and then went back to do what he did again.....so what's the point of forgiving them? i will probably only consider it if he really really go ALL out and is really really sorry that he did what he did. like if he really loves me, even if i totally avoid him and break up with him, he will come begging for my forgiveness. if not, he doesnt really love me anyway and he's a player....i dont need guys like that. i can do better.

chii.... i m so proud of u!

there is no such thing as "its a waste or not" when comes to relationship.

as wise man says, gurls tend to get caught with da idea that its a waste to let go a relationship which lasted like "forever", and often for that, they are in a bad relationship for da rest of their lifes.

the first step to happiness is learn how let go.

coz ppl change over time.. doesn't matter how gentlement he was during da first few months/years of being together... coz when he change.. this means its not the "him" u use to know anymore. therfore, u can't really say tat it is a waste.. we just have to conclude that the "him" now is a total stranger. don recall too much on how nice he was b4... coz when he made da second and third mistakes, when he actuall hid and lie behind ur back all these while, when he never realize how wrong he really is.......................... this guy is history.

You ROckzzz ~!

ekekeke..... these men indeed needs a good lesson !

your ex really have this ego problem ya ! who the hell he think he is and he can do whatever he wants yet you can't !?

anyway.... PhoNE Sex ??????

means they have "sex" through talking dirty to each other ? dry.gif

does that really work ? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

some pycho might think its nice...

a total sicko!!!!...... lets take a BIG ""EEEEwwwwwwwww" on this

Thanks everyone for ur support!!! love u guys a lot!! muaks muaks!! laugh.gif

cely -- u know right now, i cant believe in any guys.. to me... guys tell lies... guys will do something behind.... u know nearly all my frneds have been thru bad r'ship before. and everytime when we meet up and talk abt our bfs... the conclusion will be "all guys are bastards" it depends on how small and how big bastards they are. some wont go ard having sex, but will meet up with other gals secretly.

elle -- i have a best frend in msia... her bf betrayed her for more than 5 times! slept with other gals... and once in awhile lied to her and went out clubbing with other gals. u know wat? they are still together and my frend refused to listen to anything. she told us, "just as long as he comes back, i will be fine" oh man... she is 22 this yr, young and not bad looking, very cute. but she told us tat she is scared tat she cannot find another guy?!!!! blink.gif i was like... totally stunned!! coz she has a few other guys who is going after her but she pushed everyone away! this is wat they called love is blind! and i know there's a lot of gals out there who are doing tat.

shadowprincess -- yeah... trust is very important in a r'ship. i trusted my ex... even planned to go to singapore to start a career and married him (he is a singaporea). but ended up, he broke the trust between us. and when the first time i forgave him... i had this moment tat i suspect him everyday. everytime when phone rings, he talks on the phone or the mobile phone, i will be thinking abt phone sex, phone sex... and it's mental torturing!!! and i checked on him everyday... i was like a mad person during tat period... all my frends were worried abt me... called me everyday, asked me out everyday... but i refused to go out coz scared tat my ex will have phone sex again. and he did. but still i was suffering for 4 months. then went back msia, made a new yr resolution saying tat im gonna cry for this guy for the one last time!! =) i cried when i was stucked in the jam in KL while everyone doing countdown. but my frends were happy for me!! rolleyes.gif

sheryl -- yeah, i think guys change quite often... every guys whom i am together with... when they wanna go after u... they are character A, but after being together with u, they are character B. and after tat.. they change! seems like they are having more PMS than us! dry.gif i dunno whether u gals have experienced all these.. or myabe im just unlucky! darn!!

genie -- talking abt guys who are MCP huh??!! hate tat!! my ex... he is the super super MCP in this world. listen.... no clubbing, no going out with frends, must stay at home, no shopping... and guess wat? he always chucked me at home and went to his frend's house for mahjung!!! for the whole day. wat else?? hmm.. he doesnt wan me to meet up with my male frends yet, he met up with gals outside behind my back! my frends told me tat. and i think i was so stupid at tat time.. cant imagine how come i was with him for more than 1 1/2 years! arrggghh....wasted lots of times! well, yeah.. they actually "have sex" thru phones... coz the gal and the guy will will masturbate themselves, imagining each other's face.... (tat time i found a lot of tissues in my bf's dustbin.. and he used them to wipe his sperm after having phone sex), well, i dun really blame him for having phone sex coz maybe he has a fetish for tat. most ppl have fetish on something when it comes to sex.

hmmm... seems like im writing a life story abt myself here... dry.gif sorry gals.. will keep it short next time! rolleyes.gif

cheating on someone is something really bad....lying is always the first before cheating.....thus, if a person can always lie to you over something, someday, he might cheat on you on the same reason too....

i don't know what i'll do if my bf cheat on me coz all these are kinda unpredictable....it's the two person who feel it not the bystander....thats' why it's pretty easy for the third party to give mere comments by urging the girl to leave the man....well, this actually happened on me....but as a bystander...

my colleague...she has been with her bf for five years.....within this years, this man has cheated on her twice....once in whcih he brought a girl home for sex...she found the gal's underwear in his room....not very sure how the whole thing happened and caught red-handed but that was all i know from her.....then recently, he called and went out with a young girl, aged 17...his pupil in tae-kwando coz her bf is a coach.... and darn she can still stay with him with the excuses she loves him too much......he just need to sweet talk a bit and they reunited.....

cant stand this scene but come to think of it, if i were her...what would i actually do??? LEAVE HIM? OR SCISSORS HIM? hahahaha...scary......but just hope for the best....wont pay revenge by doing the same thing back to him coz i respect my body and my pride...i always know...THERE WILL BE A BETTER MAN AHEAD.....heheh....

it's better to let him look at us one day and see that we live BETTER n HAPPIER than before....let him REGRET for his life... cool.gif

Apparently it seems tht girls are no weaker anymore huh. It's the era tht we tend to fight for our right and fairness!!Girls RULEZ! laugh.gif

You go, Chii!haha

cheating on someone is something really bad....lying is always the first before cheating.....thus, if a person can always lie to you over something, someday, he might cheat on you on the same reason too....

i don't know what i'll do if my bf cheat on me coz all these are kinda unpredictable....it's the two person who feel it not the bystander....thats' why it's pretty easy for the third party to give mere comments by urging the girl to leave the man....well, this actually happened on me....but as a bystander...

my colleague...she has been with her bf for five years.....within this years, this man has cheated on her twice....once in whcih he brought a girl home for sex...she found the gal's underwear in his room....not very sure how the whole thing happened and caught red-handed but that was all i know from her.....then recently, he called and went out with a young girl, aged 17...his pupil in tae-kwando coz her bf is a coach.... and darn she can still stay with him with the excuses she loves him too much......he just need to sweet talk a bit and they reunited.....

cant stand this scene but come to think of it, if i were her...what would i actually do??? LEAVE HIM? OR SCISSORS HIM? hahahaha...scary......but just hope for the best....wont pay revenge by doing the same thing back to him coz i respect my body and my pride...i always know...THERE WILL BE A BETTER MAN AHEAD.....heheh....

it's better to let him look at us one day and see that we live BETTER n HAPPIER than before....let him REGRET for his life... cool.gif

OMG....berlyn, what u say is sooooo true. i will definately not revenge by doing the same thing...that would be really silly. if we do it, in the end, it is us who is on the losing end. The real best revenge is to move on and show that you are much much better off without him biggrin.gif

i love this forum soooo much...all the babes here are really really smart and very forward thinking. great knowing all of you gals....and guys tongue.gif

Thanks everyone for ur support!!! love u guys a lot!! muaks muaks!! laugh.gif

shadowprincess -- yeah... trust is very important in a r'ship. i trusted my ex... even planned to go to singapore to start a career and married him (he is a singaporea). but ended up, he broke the trust between us. and when the first time i forgave him... i had this moment tat i suspect him everyday. everytime when phone rings, he talks on the phone or the mobile phone, i will be thinking abt phone sex, phone sex... and it's mental torturing!!! and i checked on him everyday... i was like a mad person during tat period... all my frends were worried abt me... called me everyday, asked me out everyday... but i refused to go out coz scared tat my ex will have phone sex again. and he did. but still i was suffering for 4 months. then went back msia, made a new yr resolution saying tat im gonna cry for this guy for the one last time!! =) i cried when i was stucked in the jam in KL while everyone doing countdown. but my frends were happy for me!! rolleyes.gif

sheryl -- yeah, i think guys change quite often... every guys whom i am together with... when they wanna go after u... they are character A, but after being together with u, they are character B. and after tat.. they change! seems like they are having more PMS than us! dry.gif i dunno whether u gals have experienced all these.. or myabe im just unlucky! darn!!

aiyoh...ya lar....so true...i think my bf seem like got more pms than girl lar.....luckily my bf cannot do anything behind my back coz he's not the totally "social" type of guy, a computer and electronics geek and we're living together....he dun use the phone...everyday check net for more more mroe electronic gadgets tongue.gif he he

*Chiii*, viva~ 've done a good job. Yeah,i'll do the samething as you did if my bf does such things.Take it easy,

there are many nice guys out there. n_n Stand up !!! Cheers.

WHAT? your best friend bf betrayed her for more than 5times,slept with other girls some more.i can't accept it. if my bf sleep with other girls.the end to us,i don't care how much i love him.leave him asap.#$%^&*.why why

why?she still be beside that fella?blind..blind.. blind.well,guess so you guys giving up on awake her right?Worth of being with such guys?i really duno how she thinks.aih.

No,my bf begins until now still the same character to me.We love each other so much.He never betray me, never cheat me.He says never lie,never will & i trust him.We trust each other so much.Both of us are honest type & straightlyforward.Trust is very important for a relationship.'m lucky.Friends that i meet & bf never betray me.'m happy & enjoying life together with them.Thx god too.sometimes because of my straightforward,i hurt my bf.But he is grateful tat i always telling the truth,he wanna know all my feeling every single day.=(..miss him a lot. He's in US,working over there earning money for our future.My b.day coming soon on 19th Nov,he's not beside me.=(.. =(.. only friends celebrate to me.But i only want him.=(.. hope i got the travel visa,so that i can see him on Feb 2005 in US.Wish me luck guys~

*Cely*, omg, 'll do something stupid like having random sex with ppl ~ shock me. oh pls. why you wanna hurt yourself.what we gotta do is live happier than him.not hurting ourselves.Go for short term relationship not only hurt ppl being with us,hurt ourself too.Being with someone we do not like,you thought that easy? Well,i think you never did it right so you just simply speak out. n_n once you try, you'd know you can't do it. Totally do not agree with revenge. i won't do such thing.'m sure if u dump him,one's day he'll come back & tell me how regret he's.Some of my ex bf did it to me.Well,i asking them don't tell me rubbish.Is too late. oh icic hehee the end you said you will leave him for good hehe.icic.when i read your post,straightly replying while reading.haha.cause you words really shocked me.

*Sheryl*, hihi how's life? i used to log in but those topics is not interesting so post nothing during oct. How's life & your bf? Back to your topic,will i forgive my bf if i discover he cheats to me? i will but chances that i give is only 3. I told him before we started our relationship,i never give more than 3 times chances to my ex bf, so behave yourself, don't lie to me & betray me. He keeps in mind n_n. loves him. i don't care small matter or big matter, i won't accept my love lies to me,NOWAY.'m honest to him,he must have to be honest to me too. Once they start betraying us, continuously second & third coming next for sure,don't listen what they say when

they beg for ours forgiveness,those words just entertain us,after a while..huk..huk..doing samething. Don't stay on with such guys girls.They're not the only guy in the world

wow!!after reading so much about you gal's opinion about guys i really think that they are many that are so irresponsible and sick! wonder how did their gfs tolerate this sort of madness?!

Chii... could not complement more on yer courage to leave that sick guy! din know ppl can actually have sex this way.. disgusting!

well, the more horrible they are makes us gals a much more better being than them. these guys are just not good enough for any gal to be serious to them. eventually they'll lose all the people that truely cared for them. their loss!

however, believe that there are still nice ppl around..someone meant for ourselves..so chii.. one's waiting for u to dicover him and he'll love u .. so don lose hope=)

for me, if my bf goes out with another gal i don mind but i hope he tells me that's all. i feel everyone has the right to go out with their fren/friends..for i want to have this freedom too. if i don love him i'll not trust him so i believe i'll not pressure him in this area as long as we openly communicate about stuff.

but cheating on me?i don believe i can tolerate. i'll just leave him. no point when his heart is opening up to other gals besides me. multirelationship? who he thinks he is?!

btw, natallie... like your style!

well, just hope all the best for yer visa so that u can be reunited with yer bf in FEB next year!

i think it's not luck but yer straigh forward attitude that earned u good friends and a loving bf! keep it up!

cheers!!

hey wassup NAt: its been well for me. working hard to keep things excited. do u mange to find anything that interest u lately... heee... i kinda started loggin in this few days too. coz there were lotsa newbies.. so i thought,... it wouldn't b much of a lost even if i don't input much. hehee....... so hows life??.... been really busy with midterms and exams.. planning to graduate by end of 2005. wish me luck!

berlyn -- yeah, u are right... i will never do anything stupid to myself coz in the end of the day... the guy will be laughing at u... coz gals are always at the losing end... although gals always look for equal rights in this world, but there wont be... as it's the truth tat guys are much stronger!! all we gals have to do is be strong and be able to protect ourselves, not to be tat fragile anymore. =)

ques -- thanks!! but i know there are gals who are kinda weak when it comes to r'ship. my frend allows her bf to go for prostitute... o_o u know wat her bf told her? he said"my fave food is Mcdonald's, but if i eat it everyday... i feel bored. so, once in awhile i have to eat KFC, pizza, this and tat" and my frend actually agree with tat!!!! arrggghh.... i dunno abt u gals... but i cant accept tat.. i dun mind if my husband/bf go to KTV (touching boobs, hugging other gals) still alrite to me.. but prostitute... eeek... i cant take it!

shadowprincess -- my bf is a computer geek also... anti-social... he always go online do programming play games... aiks. but i feel bored sometimes... sometimes feel lonely too... sob... he hardly goes out, a slacker.. big time slacker!! but still alrite lah... din go out can liao.. hahaa.. i go out most of the time. laugh.gif

natalie -- now, me and my best frend... we dun even wanna say a thing to my frend... coz three of us are best frends in msia.. and we wan her to leave the bf coz we dun like him. but when i been thru the same thing with my ex... i think love is really blind and if u are not in their situation, u wont understand... i just hope tat she can wake up frm her dream one day or meet someone better. aw~~ birthday coming soon huh? dun worry... we will ceebrate with u!! =) glad to know tat u are happy to have a good bf and frends!! =) it's important tat ur bf does think abt the future of u both. it's important. well, i always tell my bf the truth like who i go out with, where i go to... even though i go out with guys, chatting with guys, i will tell my bf... but the problem is... all my bfs... they will lie.

pixie -- yeah... there's better one waiting.. i will pray harder! hehee... coz i have been thru shits... and the more shits i have been thru, the more i dun wanna love and i will become stronger. =) sometimes i do wanna be single for awhile.. do watever i wanna do. biggrin.gif

sheryl -- all the best to u!!! gambatte ne!

*Pixie*, thx thx thx. thx you. n_n i online fill up the travel visa form, save time. Direct got the bar code. if collect the form from embassy, after submit gotta queue up for a long time, waiting for the bar code. but online fill up the form is totally different, got the bar code once you done the form. just print it out and hand up to embassy. i going to embassy next monday. already ask my boyfriend's friend hold the airticket on 1st Feb for me. i will take a visit around US for two weeks. After chinese new year, get back work. 'm so happy, know why? Jan ~ June

2004, i achieved company target sales fugure so i got one month incentive bonus. Now July ~ Dec 2004, now only begins Nov, just yesterday, i received a purchase order, i already achieve the target again, which mean 'm going to get 3 months incentive bonus, the amount wow cool man. Viva... viva... viva.... cheers guys. my sales figure more than the target figure, might i can get 4 months incentive bonus, my senior told me. my company got 6 sales executive, 2 months got 8 but 2 of them get fire by my boss, their sales drop & suck. 'm the first who achieve the target. just wanna share my happier ~ hapPyYYYYYYYy

but my straight forward always hurt my bf. he won't complain, just that i can feel it

from our conversation on the phone or via web cam. yeah, friends, they like my style.

anyhow, thx ya Pixie.

....................................................................................................................................................................

*Sheryl* *Sheryl* * Sheryl*, Hi hi hi, heheeee. yo miss you heheheeeee. 'm fine. nothing stress me anymore now. 'm a sales executive, but i achieve the sales fugure which set up by my boss in yr 2004. my position will be

senior sales & marketing executive next year. not only my position go up a grade, salary too n_n . all the money i earn, save into my bank account. i plan to buy a new car next year, not sure yet, just plan. if i didnt change my car, then mostly go for a house. buy a house together with my bf. gotta burden together

with him. you? what about your bf? what is he busying lately?

i see. so wish you luck at your midterm & exam. i believe in you can do it. no worries, just take it easy and relax ya. i enjoy study, but when i start study preparing exam or test, i didnt talk at all while studying, my housemates so scare hahahaaa. nobody dare to talk to me. they said the look 'm when i study, too

serious hahaaa. they tell all my friends if they visit my place. make me pai sey. =p but after exam and test, me crazy around. life must be enjoy, study also the same. try to enjoy it. spend more time on study side, since you've plan to gradiate in year 2005. just have fun after that. ga yao~

.................................................................................................................................................................

*Chiii*, mm... i also hope your friend can wake up one day. ya, my b.day coming soon =(.. SIGH~ SIGH~

he'll post me something to my office on 19th Nov. he pays the airticket for me too, cost him around 3k +++ less than 4k. i like a hp lately, its motorola E- 680, he says get it to me. => 'm touched. that hp is perfect, 2 hours video recording, Mp3 & PDA. Touchscreen. i like to take video. i never ask my bf tonight got any plan

tonight or weekend? he used to tell me who he hang out with, what he eat tonight.. what happen to him today... ect. =p sigh, I MISS HIM SO MUCH. IDD call him thru my hp cause most of the time 'm driving, so use my hp to call him. the hp bill omg & i use many IDD cards each month. he also. he sends me email at times, we online

chat every night, see each other thru web cam. morning while 'm working, he will call me after he off duty. talk for a while and messages each other. try to do everything to keep in touch. so that our feeling toward each other won't fade away as time goes on. mm.. Chiii, might your real prince coming soon? who knows? timing problem.

be patient & wait ya.

..........................................................................................................................

*Sheryl*, *Pixie*, *Chiii* & the rest,

got a rich guy going after me more than one year until today. he knows i've had a bf

but he advice me that 'm young, should give myself more choice, any comment guys? he elder than me 5 years old. he's a business man, own career. Thailand,

France & China got branch companies. he drives sport car, live in banglow. he has

a good looking. not play boy. serious in love and mature. but i don't have feeeling

to him. my friends, ask me try to be with him, make a last choice once my bf be back m'sia. i told my bf about what did my friends say. haha. he asked me so what's

your plan? hehheee. ofcause i won't. make myself trouble. but that guy condition is

too attractive isn't it guys? why why why? i didnt choose a rich guy and go for a poor one heheee. hhaaaa. the answer is "luv is blind'"? what i wanna tell everyone is, money is important but money is not everything.

i agree with feeling can be growth up as time go by, so how if i give that guy a chance and i got feeling toward him later on, the other hand i've to hurt my bf, so is better don't give anyone any chance, i don't want to hurt my bf. CAN NOT. i tell him

what always in my mind and how i feel.. SIGH, miss him.

*Sheryl*, *Pixie*, *Chiii* & the rest,

got a rich guy going after me more than one year until today. he knows i've had a bf

but he advice me that 'm young, should give myself more choice, any comment guys? he elder than me 5 years old. he's a business man, own career. Thailand,

France & China got branch companies. he drives sport car, live in banglow. he has

a good looking. not play boy. serious in love and mature. but i don't have feeeling

to him. my friends, ask me try to be with him, make a last choice once my bf be back m'sia. i told my bf about what did my friends say. haha. he asked me so what's

your plan? hehheee. ofcause i won't. make myself trouble. but that guy condition is

too attractive isn't it guys? why why why? i didnt choose a rich guy and go for a poor one heheee. hhaaaa. the answer is "luv is blind'"? what i wanna tell everyone is, money is important but money is not everything.

i agree with feeling can be growth up as time go by, so how if i give that guy a chance and i got feeling toward him later on, the other hand i've to hurt my bf, so is better don't give anyone any chance, i don't want to hurt my bf. CAN NOT. i tell him

what always in my mind and how i feel.. SIGH, miss him.

first of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your excellent achievement in sales.....

shad, please think and consider again what is the main purpose of giving chance to other men when you still LOVE your bf?? when everything in your relationship with your BF is good? we make more friends, doesnt mean that we give chance to everyone....

if you have no feelings towards this businessman at the moment, then why waste time to put in effort in him when you have YOUR SOULMATE with you?

my bf said once....relationship is NOT solely on love, it's also comprises responsibility...when you are with a person, you are responsibe to work things out with him or her....there are so many BETTER people ahead us...we will never stop looking for better one coz there are always BETTER one ahead....so, how do you know where and when is the finishing line?

in fact, my conclusion is ...if you are still strongly bonded with your current boy boy...then, dun put effort to work things out with that businessman...how would you feel if you boy boy has the thought of working things out with another girl when he is still strongly in love with you???? think again..

no one will always be in his highest peak....a man will never be poor forever, likewise...a man will never be rich forever too....so, look for the rich inside a man....not just material.....why do you want to be with your boy boy in the first place??

berlyn -- well, i totally agree with berlyn. it seems like the businessman's proposal is better than ur bf. but let me ask u one thing, wat do u wan in a relationship or should i say... wat do u wan ur future husband to be like? if u wan a rich husband whom u dun really love, then go ahead. but if u wan someone whom u love to be with u, then stay with ur bf. i know tat u guys can build up feelings as u guys go along... but there are ppl who cant build feelings with the guy who she doesnt love. maybe gv her 10 years also, she wont fall in love with the guy.

plus, u and ur bf's r'ship is so good rite now. then my advise to u is to stop thinking abt giving a chance to this businessman. coz sometimes if u think too much, u will assume tat u love the businessman more than ur bf, which the truth is.. u dun love the businessman, just probably u think too much. i think ur bf is very good. serious... he is planning so many things for u on ur birthday, gonna buy u ur fave mobile phone. coz it's hard to find a guy who is caring and sensitive like ur bf. wink.gif

money cant buy everything. smile.gif maybe one day ur bf will become as rich as him? who knows? so, dun think too much. concentrate on urself and ur bf... just be frends with the businessman. i agree with lots of ppl saying tat "always keep ur options open". to me, i think it means, knowing more ppl and see how it goes even if u have a bf. but... as berlyn has said.. they are always someone better than someone. wat if u be together with this businessman, then u meet someone who is better than him? then u are gonna change again? well, tats not the way. smile.gif lastly... follow your heart.

hi nat..

gosh babe... u're doing great wonderful sales!! wat field/ industry are u in? well done well done! gotta learn some of these marketing skills from ya!hehe... u do deserve a good holiday! congrets gal!

bf complain u straight forward? haha.. sometimes our strength can also be our gretest weakness... well i feel to other ppl maybe u have to be more careful with speech but bf is bf for a reason..it means he's there to understand u and share things with u like family member. i think it's better for u to be honest and all than to keep everything in the pressure cooker until it just explode! just maybe u can be straight forward but put things in a nicer and aceptable manner.. but i guess u do since u're a sales person.

about the business man and yer bf... i guess u have the answers in yer heart already. but perhaps u wanna 2nd opinion.

well..since u're building a wonderful relationship with yer boyfriend then there's no reason to consider anyone anymore. i believe that unless u've decided that yer current bf is not suitable for u then only should u consider that bizman AFTER BREAKING UP. for me i prefer things clear cut and "mutually exclussive" from each other..hehe...

being rich and all sounds wonderful. however i feel ppl are given the ability to change and improve. I'm sure together with you...yer bf would eventually success and achieve greatness...financially and in character.

but most important of all is how he makes u feel. certain things can't be valued based on wat is seen on the surface. only you as his special partner can comprehend the things that are happening in your world with him..like how he has touched u..or like how he helped u find the motivation to go beyond yer limits..

there is always a better car, a better house a better man.. no point comparing and thinking so much..if he makes u feel good,makes u the best person that u can be, loves u madly and if u still wanna spend yer life building a future with him, then i suggest u keep mr.biz man as yer friend. later when u go to US, first thing u do is give yer bf a big warm hug and don't let him go =)

all the best!