Sign in to follow this  
uglyduckling

Paul and Joe

I like their base & Moisture gel,the moisture can using on the top of make-up face too!

Edited by PinkyWon

now Parkson at Subang Parade has this brand at the counter too.. just tried some of the products just now and the counter lady was actually the lady who used to work for Anna Sui last time.. So we chat a lil.. And she said this Paul & Joe products are all fragrance free and they're made of fruits and all.. Something like The Skin Food la.. Made of natural stuff.

I like their limited edition of eyeshadow and lipstick... Very nice. If I didn't hear wrongly.. Something like you bought RM120 and above, can be their member & collect points like that...

So besides triple gloss, any nice things to intro from this brand..?

oh yeah the makeup base is quite nice.. smell nice too.

emm..wht type of smell ah?like the anna sui got the rosie smell..very nice..this one ler?

i never try bfore paul n joe..kinda of interesting..but emm..anna sui look more attracting is it?

i hv no ideas at al...tell me please..wmm..wht the range of pricer?

:doh:

think some posts did mention in the lady first program, kevin the MUA did recommend certain product of this brand...must be very good quality la :P

Great stuff

There's only one counter in Malaysia. Isetan Lot 10.

I highly recommend their Foundation Primer.

I just love it.

I am not sure how much is it gonna cost in Malaysia but their rank is similar to Bobbi Brown. :)

http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com

5 stars product..voted by me..:)

niknik: the foundation primer u mentioned is it called foundation primer N or protective foundation primer with spf 30?

Paul and Joe is only available in Lot10??? :(

No other branches kah??

Sigh...

Edited by Jov

Jacqline: the one without SPF..but since u r in Malaysia , i think the one with the spf is good too...any primer is good..i can't live without primer.

Unfortunately yes, only at LOt 10 atm...

i m hoping for Tony and Tina to be in Malaysia market..

Oh yes, very very nice packaging...pricey though

ic.. i heard lots of raves about this premier too.. plan to get one when my current one finish :)

fyi, paul & joes is available at isetan lot 10, parkson grand subang parade & parkson grand klcc. :)

ic.. i heard lots of raves about this premier too.. plan to get one when my current one finish :)

fyi, paul & joes is available at isetan lot 10, parkson grand subang parade & parkson grand klcc. :)

Wow! Thanks for the info Jacqline.

I'm gonna go and check the counter at KLCC :wub:

well..i shall recommend the Foundation Primer..it gives u a flawless finish

Don't judge a book by its cover...their packaging is pretty and it's good quality product...

ya, some call it primer, some call it base..but it's a product which prep ur face b4 foundation, or if u r opting for a more natural look, u can skip foundation, straight use loose powder, will look nice too..