Sign in to follow this  
astrosurge

How did you get attached?

How do you got fall in love & got attached?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Just a rough survey of what are the likeliness of ppl getting attached.

• Love at first sight (as strangers)
    • Love at first sight (introduced from friends/relatives)
    • Childhood/hometown sweethearts
    • Schoolmate/classmate/coursemates
    • Colleague/Team members/associate
    • From incidents/accidents/event
    • Heroic act/chivalrousness
    • Difficult & persistant courtships
    • Enemies/hate (at the beginning)
    • None from above

gal, pls dun say like dat.. u can use, english, bm, canto, a bit of chinese, add some smilies for expression, put ur couple photo...etc etc

:)

lenamei: hehe..thk u.. alot of hardship in between de courtship ler, since we're diff race, language was 1st barrier, slowly I opened up myself to him, n surrounded by ppl who red eyes to c us together, alot of gossip this n that. its like, things come not easy ^_^

babes... pls share ur story.. :D

how about your parents? Can they accept him? Yeah, i think you tend to appreciate each other more after all the harship you guys been thru,if it comes easy then you tend to take things for granted :praisegod:

Mine's love at first sight too.we meet online game called o2jam.we get to know there..and we keep on challenging each other see who's better.end up me ..hik hik.she was good also.well,one day i meet her.she was at melaka while i was in KL.unbelieveable she come down look for me.i was blurred..we get to know each other often,and we started when i was giving her a hand to cross the road.then later guess la..she's my wife now~~this happen at february this year..suprisingly i found my love and never regret for what ive done.~~

Mine's love at first sight too.we meet online game called o2jam.we get to know there..and we keep on challenging each other see who's better.end up me ..hik hik.she was good also.well,one day i meet her.she was at melaka while i was in KL.unbelieveable she come down look for me.i was blurred..we get to know each other often,and we started when i was giving her a hand to cross the road.then later guess la..she's my wife now~~this happen at february this year..suprisingly i found my love and never regret for what ive done.~~

no offence but yours sounds like it was "Love as First Jam" :lol::wink3:

how about your parents? Can they accept him? Yeah, i think you tend to appreciate each other more after all the harship you guys been thru,if it comes easy then you tend to take things for granted :praisegod:

agree with u.. frm begining even until today its fill with hardship. but diff level one. n with god's bless my parents are not racist!!! am really proud of them for dat. starting I thought they would mind, but I was wrong. :clapclap: oh ya. celebrating 2nd yr end of the month. felt like 10 yrs already like dat. :wub:

love at first jam.. :lol:

1 month after that we decided to have a real date after much 'confirmations'. I remember the first day we date in a pub. had some drinks and more chatting. he said he knows abit of palm reading and ask me to take out my palm. I took it out and let him 'read' with his hand holding my fingers. and I dont remember he ever let go my hand after since. :wub:

after tat he took my hand n told me tat he know palm readin....he said my palm lines resembles e letter M..which both of our names oso start wit M..n say tat we`r fated...aiks...ok tats wen i got dizzy spells..haha..n tat`s wen it started.....n we`ve been 2gehter for more than a month....well is tis fate o wat!! i really duno..shud hav i found another job i wouldnt hav move ther oredi....n mayb we wouldnt hav started at all :wub:

sorry if ther`s any coincidence..but it really happened... :P

:clapclap: Palm Reading! That's nice trick there! :thumbup1:

:doh: Why didn't i try that b4, i wonder why i was always get into hardway? :lol:

How did i get attached? Well, very simple. Surprise attack on her birthday! Sat on her piano and played a nice piece of song - <Right here waiting> and said "Special dedicated to ???, Happy Birthday!". End time with "Would i have one chance to be your bf? I love u, ??? :wub: " . Then i saw her head nodded.

Edited by Sam

hmmm mine is love at first sight (introduced by my frens),he's my fren coleauge....

i join my fren n her coelauge to karaoke...

d moment i step in d karaoke room, he saw me n started hidely look at me....

i like too at tat moment but i juz act normal...

so after tat, he keep try asking n hinting to my fren bout me....

thr, v went out for 2nd outing together wif oters again n he start asking me details my fon n v chat as if thr is no1 thr wif us...haha my fren n d coleauges tot v hav started!!!funny....

after tat witout any help v started to chat ourself thru fon n icq...v reali keep sms each oter almost non-stop frm moning til nite v slep....

but luck is not on our side, b4 v start he has been transfered to wrk in sg....

wel, so i decided to go sg n thr v started our relationship....

it is d most hapy moment v ever hav....

but too bad long distance relationship is so hard to maintain and he is too bz wif wrk n biz....

o mayb v start up too early??but d hapy ting is v both reali agree tat v hav a nice time together n even v've break, v stil keep each oter photo in wallet n v stil contact...

dunoler it seem both stil hav feels but.........

anyway if he is hapy, i am hapy too.....

:clapclap: Palm Reading! That's nice trick there! :thumbup1:

:doh: Why didn't i try that b4, i wonder why i was always get into hardway? :lol:

How did i get attached? Well, very simple. Surprise attack on her birthday! Sat on her piano and played a nice piece of song - <Right here waiting> and said "Special dedicated to ???, Happy Birthday!". End time with "Would i have one chance to be your bf? I love u, ??? :wub: " . Then i saw her head nodded.

haha...so now u got e idea oredi..mah use lo!!! :P

How i met my bf is really coincident. I was visiting my friends in Los Angeles just before i graduated. I remember it was a day before new years, me and my pals are having dinner at yatai at west hollywood.My bf and his friend was sitting two table away frm me. I did not notice him bc i was bz chatting with my friends..when time comes to pay the bill, the waiter told us that a gentleman over at the other table took care of our check ( he was refering to my bf). I was quite shock, very unusual for a stranger to do that.So, me and my friends went over to thank him.He invited us for a drink but i told him i have a flight to catch in about 3 hrs time.I told him i was going back to texas, he was surprise because he himself is frm dallas, texas and he is in LA for business trip.He is 6 yrs older than i am. After i return to austin, he call to wish me happy new yrs and 1 mth later he came to visit me in austin, that's how we started dating.We've have been together for 6 yrs now

lenamei: cool.. for him love at first sight la.. ur r'ship very 'ngam' with no. 6. 6 yrs older, 6 yrs together, 3 hours flight * 2 in texas = 6

lenamei: cool.. for him love at first sight la.. ur r'ship very 'ngam' with no. 6. 6 yrs older, 6 yrs together, 3 hours flight * 2 in texas = 6

Josara: haha i never thought of that... :praisegod:

How i met my bf is really coincident. I was visiting my friends in Los Angeles just before i graduated. I remember it was a day before new years, me and my pals are having dinner at yatai at west hollywood.My bf and his friend was sitting two table away frm me. I did not notice him bc i was bz chatting with my friends..when time comes to pay the bill, the waiter told us that a gentleman over at the other table took care of our check ( he was refering to my bf). I was quite shock, very unusual for a stranger to do that.So, me and my friends went over to thank him.He invited us for a drink but i told him i have a flight to catch in about 3 hrs time.I told him i was going back to texas, he was surprise because he himself is frm dallas, texas and he is in LA for business trip.He is 6 yrs older than i am. After i return to austin, he call to wish me happy new yrs and 1 mth later he came to visit me in austin, that's how we started dating.We've have been together for 6 yrs now

Lena~how sweet ur exp ... :group:

too bad u two not in the same flight? so where are u and ur bf now??

too bad u two not in the same flight? so where are u and ur bf now??

He is in dallas and me flying btw ny and dallas...same flight?No..so if meet in flight we can fly free every valentine's..hehehe :wink3:

lenamei, you love story is very very sweet, and very romantic too, just like in the movie! Hehe, :) .

No, not that romantic we just met out of coincident, maybe i will calle it as fate since he's not msian

my story is more of unable to get attached as everytime i try i seem to fail. Maybe its not my time or i am meant to be single all my life

i know my husband online...through an online community, read each other's blog for 2-3 years but never met each other...only met 2 years ago then fell in love and got married :D

none from above...

Mine is really strange..

both of us r schoolmates..one day we went to a youth church function together...and then suddenly i felt that i like this guy >.< but that time i already have bf...but 1 month later my bf dumped me but strangely i dun feel very sad... then another 1 month later this guy confessed to me and surprisingly he said he started liking me at the youth church function...and he's now my current bf for 4 years + already...

hahaha :lol: sometimes we thought maybe is some cupid helped us or something...

Well...

I was really a msn freak about 1 year ago... I can't live without msn chatting for a day... :doh: Then 1 day my fren added dis guy(my current bf) into our conversation box... I was just normal bcoz there r many guys introduced through dis way... :shakehead:

N then that night we chatted on msn till almost sun rise...Then after sleeping we started to chat again til middle of the night... then boommmm my modem was spoilt bcoz of the thunder... so i didnt on9 for almost half a month...

N my fren told me dat dis guy was asking everything bout me.... My location, my birthday, my height, my number...But he had just lost his phone so he didnt call me...

After i bought a new modem n signed into msn...he was the 1st asking me y i didnt on9 for such a long time...

N we started to chat till morning for about 1-2 weeks...i felt that i cant sleep without chatting with him til middle of the night...it was funny n my panda started to grow bigger n bigger but i dint care at all >.<

Then we hang out with frens....when i 1st saw him...i just can't believe that he looked like my dream guy(Tall n fit,quite tanned,hav double eyelids n tall nose) :P ...

I started to care bout him n feel curious to know more bout him...So i asked him where's his crush n he started to mention a girl who's character almost like me... I felt quite disappointed after i know bout dat girl... :(

When we chat i asked bout him n dat girl...whether they r attached yet anot...N suddenly tell me dat the girl he mention is me...it was 7a.m.... :wub: (my panda!!but i don't mind bout it ^_^ )

Then when we hang out for the second time he gave me Christmas present bcoz it's a week b4 christmas n i cannot go out on chirstmas... It was a necklace n i don't know y i like it so much :wub: ...i'm happy looking at it n started to talk bout him with my frens... Few days, after dat he asked me out... N i agreed...

then he ask me whether i can giv him a chance to be my bf....n i rejected him... :X bcoz i had been cheated on b4...I don't know whether wil he cheat on me... :unsure:

but after dat he continued chatting like normal...from evening til morning... ^_^

when we on webcam i can c dat he didnt sleep n eat well...he looked like a sick person but he told he he was healthy... I'm so worried :blink:

then he asked me for chance again on the 30th of Dec... N i replied him an email n accepted him on the 31st....

I can feel that he's not cheating on me :P ... We've been attached for almost 1 year.... :D

sorry for the too long story ^_^

im not good in writing story so sorry if the line too boring...

Edited by StarzY