How much weight do you want to lose?

How much do you want to lose?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Weight loss

• 1-3 kg
    • 5-10 kg
    • 10-15 kg
    • 15-20 kg

:blink: Gosh! I need to lose about 15kg -20 kg!!! I am not just a stumpy and overstuffed bak chang, I am also top heavy! <_< Me think me is The Fatty of MYB!!! :cry: I am just 5 feet 4 inches wor. :cry: I have always been big and heavy... ^_^

Wah..Everybody's aiming to lose weight...gud work!!

I also need to get rid of some of my weight ler..I am 163cm n 50kgs, I wanna to lose 2 - 3 kgs, is it possible? since I am kindda lazy gal, I seldom go to exercise. I never get to 40+ kgs for about 8 years..too bad :(

Any receipe or advise to share??

Hi BuBBL3,

To lose weight, u must eat healthy. Don't eat too much oily food/ fast food/ red meat.

Eat more greens and fruits. Drink minimum 2liter water per day. At least 20min exercise daily.

Try to lower down ur carbo intake. Lastly, make sure you have enough sleep (8Hour) :rolleyes:

Need more advise, maybe you can PM me for details.

my height is around 170 cm... current weight is 52kg, so i wish can loose bout 3-4kg so that i'll look more slimmer :lol:

but cannot be under 48kg cause since i'm tall that would be ugly if i look thin....

lovely : my height is almost the smae with u...but i m shorter, i m 168 cm. my current weight is 48 kg, dun think want to loose weight anymore becoz my frens say i look very skinny now and i will look sick if i loose some more weight.

lovely : my height is almost the smae with u...but i m shorter, i m 168 cm. my current weight is 48 kg, dun think want to loose weight anymore becoz my frens say i look very skinny now and i will look sick if i loose some more weight.

Oooo....really? dunno, it depends... some ppl their bone is big and heavy they look slim but actually their weight is normal....

well for me, althought i'm tall but compare to others my bone seem small... i feel that myself look a bit chubby :lol: just wish to get nice figure... loose 3 kg is ok...

I want to lose 5 more.

I got orange peel skin and celulite, which is very very ugly.

My tummy so fat and my butt so big. I am so sad!

How to make my butt and my tummy become smaller?

39.5 kg is ok la if she is petite

Hi Gino83,

mind sharing how you managed to loose 6kg ah? I would like to loose that amount too, if possible...

missyme: wow u take how long to lost 10kg? I'm currently 57kg height is 163cm. hope can lost 5kg. Anyone can help me?

well at 1st my wieght was 67 kgs.. tried to diet with out any product. so my weigh drop 2 kgs in 2 months. after that at 65kg, ive start using Herbalife. Until now with herbalife ive lost 12 kgs. meaning here overall ive lost 14 kg. now my weight is 53 kg. 2 months own diet. 6 months using herbalife.

thats my story to share..

What lar ...

You seem familiar.

Have I spoken to you abt weight loss before?

I'm 53kg and 160cm. So I'd want to lose only 3kg. 50kg is ideal for me :lol1:

hi...i wanna to lose 5-8kgs more...just givin birth for last 6months...my weight was 65kgs on my last prenancy...now my weight is 55kgs...

any ideas?for instant result?

i would like to try the detox...

Im weird here coz I don't want to lose weight but I want to gain weight.

Actually gain weight is more difficult than lose weight for people like me.

Im skinny...difficult to find clothes that suit to me especially dresses. :crybaby:

now on track for lossing some xtra KGS!! n of course INCH... aiya... so hard, but i have to be strong.. i was 54-56kg.. n now 66.. imagine how tembam im now...

huhuhuhu......

DEAR GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME FAITH N COURAGE FOR IT!!! ^_^:unsure::angel:o_0:cheers::wink3: