Sign in to follow this  
SweetyAngel

Bridal Gallery

I took my bridal photo last year at THE TOUCH. Actually my friend do the survey coz i'm at PD, then she found out that the touch has the most advanced digital camera. The package i took is RM 2788 (normal one, no new dress). One thing that I can say is ....DON"T GO THERE... before you make booking or payment, the sales girl very sweet talk, can give you whatever things you want ( free gift), but after you made payment, they won't bother about you anymore. They won't call you first, it's customer who has to call to their office and ask for photoshooting schedule, and stuffs. SERVICE VERY BAD, I can say no AFTER SALES SERVICE... :loser:

For eg: Tomorrow is ur photoshooting date, but until today you still doens't know what time you should show up, until around 9.30 pm.

The photo turns out to be ok, but DON"T ADD PICTURE.....this one will kill you....They will said take all, will give you discount. They count POSE, not pages. One Pose cost around RM 85-90. So if you want them to do design ( touch up) One page can ends up with 10 poses ( that means one page RM 850 already u know...)

I ends up paying RM 5800 for everything.... (satisfied with the photo but too expensive, can take two package already) :(

Got one evening gown spoil by customer and she still give me the same gown.....very bad.....I end up with one evening gown cause i don't want to wear the torn one........

France & Taipei----> No Hidden cost, Very affordable, didn use digi cam,package starts with RM 1688, but picture quality too bright ( too white), service shud be better than the touch. Additional picture also cost cheaper. If you like simple and plain picture, shud be ok.

De Paris --> beside france n taipei----> VERY VERY EXPENSIVE, LOTS OF HIDDEN COST, WON"T SHOW U THE LIST OF THINGS INCLUDED in PACKAGE, just write for you. Photo shooting one hair style / one hair spray color.... got charges one.

Toms --> not sure, but my fren said can wear new wedding gown

Ivory romance --> picture not nice, i have saw some frens' picture, like outdated (maybe because take the cheapest package)

Things that you should ask before you make booking.

1. Ask for copy of price list and the things included. (if they give u, then good, if not....u better go to next door)

2. Ask whether got additional charges ( hidden cost or not) eg: for photoshooting if use hair color spray got any charges? eye lashes got charges? ampoules ? --> I bring my own ampoules, they charge too expensive.

3. Ask them to review the items in the brochure.

4. Ask for free gift ( card-for sisters), Additional wooden frame + photos, music box, alcalic ( transparent) photo for wall, ribbon flowers, etc.

5. It's better to go to JALAN LOKE YEW, go and ask one round first before make decision.

NOTE: BRING YOUR OWN AMPOULES and SILICON BRA to photoshooting, if not they will ask u to buy and it cost double.

I took my bridal photo last year at THE TOUCH. Actually my friend do the survey coz i'm at PD, then she found out that the touch has the most advanced digital camera. The package i took is RM 2788 (normal one, no new dress). One thing that I can say is ....DON"T GO THERE... before you make booking or payment, the sales girl very sweet talk, can give you whatever things you want ( free gift), but after you made payment, they won't bother about you anymore. They won't call you first, it's customer who has to call to their office and ask for photoshooting schedule, and stuffs. SERVICE VERY BAD, I can say no AFTER SALES SERVICE... :loser:

For eg: Tomorrow is ur photoshooting date, but until today you still doens't know what time you should show up, until around 9.30 pm.

The photo turns out to be ok, but DON"T ADD PICTURE.....this one will kill you....They will said take all, will give you discount. They count POSE, not pages. One Pose cost around RM 85-90. So if you want them to do design ( touch up) One page can ends up with 10 poses ( that means one page RM 850 already u know...)

I ends up paying RM 5800 for everything.... (satisfied with the photo but too expensive, can take two package already) :(

Got one evening gown spoil by customer and she still give me the same gown.....very bad.....I end up with one evening gown cause i don't want to wear the torn one........

France & Taipei----> No Hidden cost, Very affordable, didn use digi cam,package starts with RM 1688, but picture quality too bright ( too white), service shud be better than the touch. Additional picture also cost cheaper. If you like simple and plain picture, shud be ok.

De Paris --> beside france n taipei----> VERY VERY EXPENSIVE, LOTS OF HIDDEN COST, WON"T SHOW U THE LIST OF THINGS INCLUDED in PACKAGE, just write for you. Photo shooting one hair style / one hair spray color.... got charges one.

Toms --> not sure, but my fren said can wear new wedding gown

Ivory romance --> picture not nice, i have saw some frens' picture, like outdated (maybe because take the cheapest package)

Things that you should ask before you make booking.

1. Ask for copy of price list and the things included. (if they give u, then good, if not....u better go to next door)

2. Ask whether got additional charges ( hidden cost or not) eg: for photoshooting if use hair color spray got any charges? eye lashes got charges? ampoules ? --> I bring my own ampoules, they charge too expensive.

3. Ask them to review the items in the brochure.

4. Ask for free gift ( card-for sisters), Additional wooden frame + photos, music box, alcalic ( transparent) photo for wall, ribbon flowers, etc.

5. It's better to go to JALAN LOKE YEW, go and ask one round first before make decision.

NOTE: BRING YOUR OWN AMPOULES and SILICON BRA to photoshooting, if not they will ask u to buy and it cost double.

the information vy useful. thank you for sharing with us. :clapclap:

so far 4 loke yew bridal shop still france n taipei as they r professional

service is good thre

alwiz avoid ivory romance @ all costs terrible service n quality

otherwise u can try pj around ss2 tonnes of gallery over thre

ivory romance really that bad ar?? but i saw my friend pics not bad also wor.. but she didn't comment much on their service lar.. another 2 friends are interested ivory romance also.. shall i stop them ?? :P hehehhe

i knew that Ivory Romance package r expensive ler... ^_^

btw any1 heard abt Covershot?I like thier style, very natural but too bad, thier package r darn darn expensive n no gown or dress r included in thier package, u hav 2 rent seperately from them or u tailor made urself..... sob..sob... :(

gown n dress are excluded??!! WOW... can't imagine the total price.. :shocking: hv to let my friend know to aviod Covershot lor.. ^_^

ivory romance cheapest package is rm1999.. but forgot what is included.. i went last yr

gown n dress are excluded??!! WOW... can't imagine the total price.. :shocking: hv to let my friend know to aviod Covershot lor.. ^_^

ivory romance cheapest package is rm1999.. but forgot what is included.. i went last yr

avoid?hahaha... :D but my fren's fren took there, total amount hav 2 pay is RM 7k++ :shakehead:

Oh? For Bridal shot? Wow.. well.. i think Vogue Collection make quite nice pictures..

Adeline seem like u highly recommend Vogue Collection wor :P then i should go n hav a look there.... btw izzit near police station ss2?saw 1 bridal gallery there but not sure wat name :X

avoid?hahaha... :D but my fren's fren took there, total amount hav 2 pay is RM 7k++ :shakehead:

i think they hv alot hiden cost lor.. pay additional for pics, gowns, touchup, album etc..

This is a very realistic world. If you are willing to pay for it, then you will get the best.

Really depends what your requirement is. Of course everyone wants to be perfect but not everyone can afford such luxury, right? Set your requirements. If you care more about the gowns, then go to one with nice gowns. If you think you can compromise on the gowns but not with pics, then go to one with good pics.

" Just Married" --> the location i'm not very sure, i think near pudu area there.

This bridal shop also got lots of hidden cost. be careful...

From my experience, actually no need to go for the expensive package or pay lots of money for additional picture, cause we only use the photo album for about 2 weeks, that is one week before and one week after the wedding. After that, it's kept inside the wardrobe or somewhere else hidden.

It's better to use the extra cash for honeymoon or for videoshooting. For myself, videoshooting is very important, cause wedding is only once in a lifetime, if we miss it, that's it. will regret if didn't take it.

Last year my videoshooting cost me RM 1500 ( get 1 master dvd and 1 copy), also with the original tape.

During the wedding ceremony, my photographer friend also take picture for me. Normally he charged RM 400-600 ( depends on place). He gives me 4 photo album full with pictures and a CD ( all photos inside). He doesn't charge me, but I give him angpao.

It's better to spend money for other things rather on wedding photo itself. I regretted that i spent so much on my wedding picture......

i oso don 1 2 spend too much on my photo, coz it's not worth. The album only c by frens n relative once only then after that hav 2 keep below ur bed oledi..... :doh:

Not to say keep the photos in wardrobe or under the bed. Photos are for you to appreciate. 10 or 20 years from now you take back the wedding photos and then memories will come back to you. If the wedding photos are to be kept aside after wedding, I think the same goes for videos or actual day photos. After a while, you just put them aside, right? Everything is important. Depends how you appreciate them

Just do whatever v affort lor.... for those above 4k package i think is not neccessary, as long as u hav a album for ur memory is more than enuff. Just like my frens told me, if ppl themself is pretty, take whatever packge oso nice 1 :P

ivory romance really so bad..everytime i passed by jln loke yew..i'll look at their shop..

their decoration and gowns are so pretty.. :wub:

besides jln loke yew..jln ipoh have lots of bridal shops too..some quite nice oso..

but i dunno the price la..hehe..coz only passed by.

btw..romance at pudu..oso quite nice..last time my cousin took bridal shoot there..nice. :clapclap:

ugh...i saw the picts in ivory romance looks really nice....but the other day, my bf's brother took his wedding picts in france n taipei...they were BEAUTIFUL!!