Sign in to follow this  
SweetyAngel

Bridal Gallery

anyone go 2 LV(between venice and touch) b4 that?the photo is nice....BUT after sales service darn bad...n the dvd of the photo video not really nice....overall,juz photo nice...others r too bad

i think universal is quite good...at jalan ipoh there

A friend of mine took his photos at a bridal shop in Jalan Ipoh. He said both his wife and he are satisfied and happy with this bridal shop. However, when I look at the photos, I think it sucks! Weird and wrong combination of gowns. The hairstyles were childish, even then poses are childish. Eg. the bride wears a bridal gown while the groom wears the hawaian beach clothes. Scene is a beach. Then the bride wears an evening gown, hairstyle exactly like sailor moon. Pose : each of them make a a circle with their thumb and index finger. After that, the groom wears the Ching dynasty emporor's costume while the bride wears a tang dynasty costume. Love in two different dynasties??!!

There is like 7 bridal gallery in SS2 square alone. Some being on display is pretty nice, elegent and classic look.

act i also dunno which one is the best bridal..

seem too many around the corners...

My wedding planning is next year so i don 1 2 choose so early coz no point u choose da bridal gallery now n u don take da photo at this moment. Better do give so much pressure or trouble 2 myself..... :lol: think oso headache oledi don said 1 2 decide which gallery 2 choose :doh:

Except for the photo skill.. the touch up.. the photos got to be perfect.. the gown oso got to be gorgeous.. and especially the service.. Heard too many shops tat their service isnt good at all.. Yes ofcoz they will b nice when u walk into d shop.. but when u pay for certain amount.. they end up bad attitude.. so.. better get some advice from those who has already taken.

anyone go 2 LV(between venice and touch) b4 that?the photo is nice....BUT after sales service darn bad...n the dvd of the photo video not really nice....overall,juz photo nice...others r too bad

i think universal is quite good...at jalan ipoh there

i agree with you, in fact it's just a one time business for them. after they close the sales.......they won't expect you to come again next time and take another package......so service is extremely bad.

A friend of mine took his photos at a bridal shop in Jalan Ipoh. He said both his wife and he are satisfied and happy with this bridal shop. However, when I look at the photos, I think it sucks! Weird and wrong combination of gowns. The hairstyles were childish, even then poses are childish. Eg. the bride wears a bridal gown while the groom wears the hawaian beach clothes. Scene is a beach. Then the bride wears an evening gown, hairstyle exactly like sailor moon. Pose : each of them make a a circle with their thumb and index finger. After that, the groom wears the Ching dynasty emporor's costume while the bride wears a tang dynasty costume. Love in two different dynasties??!!

this bridal shop so funny wor.. ^_^

playing mix & match ar.. :lol:

better choose carefully before deciding...make more surveys

personally we visited some of the galleries ard KL area but were not quite satisfied with the quality

in the end we took it in taiwan...and the outcome was good :)

My bf;s sis bridal photos were taken at casa mia in SS2 i think.

their gowns are nice but.. i dont think the photos taken were that nice.. -.-

all in all, i think that bridal photos are something worth to invest in. It's as important as your wedding dinner, video shooting,etc. You wouldn't want your kids or grand kids asking you to share your experience about ur love story with your hubby/wife but could not convince them with a nice bridal pic eh? And it's memories!!!

Still, I find these days the photos trend has been going towards the hard look as in it's not those kinda soft or dewy romantic look like the old times. :P Bleh esp with couples doing those weird poses like sticking ur fingers/hands out into the frame like that. zzz.

I am not local but I do know some good ones back in sarawak, eg. my aunt's bridal shop. :P

better choose carefully before deciding...make more surveys

personally we visited some of the galleries ard KL area but were not quite satisfied with the quality

in the end we took it in taiwan...and the outcome was good :)

Hee hee, same here, felt the same way as you therefore not doing mine in KL also :P

a quick advice, make sure u understand the package fully well.

tell them what is your preference, what style.

all gowns included without additional charges?

how many photos in a package?

how much does it charge in additional photos?

just be prepared to fork out at least additional RM 1000 for extra photos, and.....pls dont get into argument with fiancee , have a mutual agreed decision...CHEEERRRSS To you

This is a very realistic world. If you are willing to pay for it, then you will get the best.

Really depends what your requirement is. Of course everyone wants to be perfect but not everyone can afford such luxury, right? Set your requirements. If you care more about the gowns, then go to one with nice gowns. If you think you can compromise on the gowns but not with pics, then go to one with good pics.

Hi gals, I think the price is depends on location. I went to do survey in 3 separate places - SS2, Loke Yew and Jalan Ipoh. Of course, the price they offered also follow this sequence. SS2's bridal house packages are about RM 500-1000 higher than the one offered in Loke Yew. For example, there is a Bridal House called LV located in both SS2 and Loke Yew; the price has so much difference. Personnaly, i favor LV and Dior Pink more than other shops. Just my personal opinion : )

Hee hee, same here, felt the same way as you therefore not doing mine in KL also :P

where u did urs? care to share? my fren bought her wedding gown at china only less than RM200. :shocking: n super nice too!!

any idea for a good bridal gallery in ipoh..? need advice.. thanks

My sis took in Bliss, near the Old Parkson of Ipoh Garden. Their package is much cheaper, photos are nice. Gowns are also nice. It is relatively new ( 3 years +) so everything is still quite new

where u did urs? care to share? my fren bought her wedding gown at china only less than RM200. :shocking: n super nice too!!

wow...went all the way to china just to get the gown? is it of good quality?

jacqline, I did mine in S'pore, the gowns and photography :P

Wow, must be expensive then...

I will have my photo shooting next mth, :D

I have signed the package at City Square JB here, Printemps Bridal.

Not sure good or not but we will see very soon as i will do my gown selection this sat.

wow...went all the way to china just to get the gown? is it of good quality?

quality not bad wor.. n they have plenty of gowns for u to choose.

I took my wedding pic @ France & Taipei... overall Im happy with their service & photo. Of course, if you would like to choose the VVIP gown, then sure expensive. Their make up also quite natural, my hubby commented. After the photo ready, every photo seems so nice... but cant afford to take all of them....Oh they got lots of free gifts. I spent about RM6k there.

wow, 6k oledi consider VVIP package? my sis took there b4, quite ok although she only signed up for 1k+ package :) . now i oledi shortlist 3 bridal house : LV, Touch & France Taipei, will go there hav a look after i choose my wedding date :D