Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Bored After So Long Together

Lately, I'm getting much complaints from my friends whereby they said the more longer in a relationship, the more bored you will be day by day. Its like the more you been together with a partner, the more you will feel bored and there is nothing much interesting or "spark" in the relationship anymore.

Whats your view in this? To get the spark back or move on into single life? or dont care? Mind to have some views with this? lookaround.gif

erm i ve tis problem early. n i choose to break up.however, i feel myself happier now n i really enjoy my life now.

it really depends in wats de reason tat make tis relationship bored. if can save then save it. if really cant then juz let out...

this makes the relationship more challenging tongue.gif

but then if that person is the "one" for you, i dont think you will get bored and break up just because of the word "boredom" there. There's always something to do .... it's the initiative i supposed. Hmm ... if you re feeling bored ... i think it's better to work things out first instead of breaking up instantly. But then, if nothing can be done after so many attempts provided there are no more mutul feleings for each other, then it can be considred.

to me there is no such thing as bored in a relationship... ppl in love will likle to spend alot of time together the whole thing of being wit each other no matter wat is fun lolz.. say only but of course it will get bored.. but got to give n take lo.. sometime u teman him sometime he teman u ... bored isnt really in my dictionary

its like wat i do for him i hope he ll do it back to me sometimes...but for me, de relationship between me n my ex is totally bored. only me to think out how to save tis but he doesnt. so i decided to break up.

ooo so he's only taking without giving. PLus ... he didnt live up to expextations .... hmm since your happy now, then good fr you, you go girl

like what ivone said... i dun believe in boredom in a relationship.. i have said this before.. and i dun mind saying it again... if u are bored, BREAK UP .... coz if u are not even married yet adn u get bored with each other, tell me... why should u go on torturing urself to be with each other? and if u really still love the person.. how on earth can u get bored?

if u get bored there must be something wrong already... a good example would be what kassie said.. like only her making the effort to save the relationship...of course it's only natural for her to get fed up.... relationships are never never a one way thing.... it takes both hands to clap..

yeah.. ialso dont believe in boredom in a relationship... i have been with my bf for 4 years 5 months already..... but never get bored..... i think if 2 ppl inlove.. they will not find each other boring...... eventhough both also do nothing.... both also will not feel bored...... we enjoy each other company alot.......

i think if u feel boring in a relationship.... this could mean that u dont really love this guy/gal.......... u r still searching for the right person..........

yeah.. ialso dont believe in boredom in a relationship... i have been with my bf for 4 years 5 months already..... but never get bored..... i think if 2 ppl inlove.. they will not find each other boring...... eventhough both also do nothing.... both also will not feel bored...... we enjoy each other company alot.......

i think if u feel boring in a relationship.... this could mean that u dont really love this guy/gal.......... u r still searching for the right person..........

Yeah...it's not the stuff you two planned tat makes the relationship interesting. I've found that it's the person, as him/herself, makes it worthwhile and interesting. It's impossible to have creative things all the time...relationship involves years! It's not possible to have new and exciting things to do everyday...rather, being with that person, you feel happy, relaxed, safe, comfortable and fun! smile.gif

cant feel bored in a relationship...it shows one is not fully committed and not so much in the relationship......hmmm....like what rayleen said, break up loh.....

oops..sounds easier than executing....but breaking up is not the solution...must think of how to spice up the r/ship.....etter that way...maybe too much a routine that u felt numb....

actually to think about it, sometimes i do feel bored too.. when there's nothing to do.. lookaround.gif i dont know why like that.. geez blink.gif

hmmm. . .for me, i will get bored when we're both eating quietly together and like nothing else to say. . .den sometimes go shopping also seems like he gets bored to cos i'll the one shopping like mad. . .but in the end, no matter how boring it gets, we both still can tolerate each other cos we love each other. . .wait, does dat make sense? hmmm. . .well, as long as both of u love each other, no matter how boring it is, it's all worthwhile ;o)

As for me, I will only get bored when my boyfriend just keeping quiet there or doesnt really doing anything to spies up our day.. AND I am only the one who's doing this.. it's like talking to the wall.. Ah.. i dunno what i'm saying lah.. blur just woke up

I and my bf have different interests, not one is the same. At first, I tried to understand and join him in the things he's interested in, but he never did the same to me. So I slowly drew back and concentrate on my own interests instead.

Last time we like to follow each other no matter where the other goes, now we don't even care to ask.

We haven't had a 'proper' talk for months. About 40% of the contents of our communication are about where and what to eat for lunch and dinner; the other 60% are on quarreling.

So, I'm also not sure whether we're getting bored in our relationship. I guess it's not 'getting bored' after all, it's just that we finally have 'better understanding' in this relationship. wink.gif

I and my bf have different interests, not one is the same. At first, I tried to understand and join him in the things he's interested in, but he never did the same to me. So I slowly drew back and concentrate on my own interests instead.

Last time we like to follow each other no matter where the other goes, now we don't even care to ask.

We haven't had a 'proper' talk for months. About 40% of the contents of our communication are about where and what to eat for lunch and dinner; the other 60% are on quarreling.

So, I'm also not sure whether we're getting bored in our relationship. I guess it's not 'getting bored' after all, it's just that we finally have 'better understanding' in this relationship. wink.gif

mmm...... understand is another thing.... u understands each other doesnt mean u too no need to talk about other stuff already.........actually , if both understand each other alot... there should be alot of fun stuff to chat rite?

I think that getting bored in a relationship occurs when the couples went into the relationship with the wrong attitude. Crushes are different than love. If one truly love the other, then he/she will never be bored.

I think that getting bored in a relationship occurs when the couples went into the relationship with the wrong attitude. Crushes are different than love. If one truly love the other, then he/she will never be bored.

thats a good point!

There are always things to spice up in a relationship; this is what a companionship is all about. Well for me, having a same level of intellectual with your partner are certain a added advantage, she get what u mean, having both of you come out with a diligent and fruitful conversation. When we normally talk, even a normal chat would be a very happy one.... sometime we talk for hours before bed time even though our relationship have been years down the road... cool.gif

There are always things to spice up in a relationship; this is what a companionship is all about. Well for me, having a same level of intellectual with your partner are certain a added advantage, she get what u mean, having both of you come out with a diligent and fruitful conversation. When we normally talk, even a normal chat would be a very happy one.... sometime we talk for hours before bed time even though our relationship have been years down the road... cool.gif

congrates to u!!

Sigh, I get bored with my relationship.. but its over now. Maybe I feel that he is not THE ONE , so its like I dont even care what he did for me lor sad.gif

you can get bored although ur still deeply in love with the person.there might be other factors that come into play,like maybe she's really nice,sweet and thoughtful. or if ur a party boy becoz u like the fact that she's like the homely type who likes to stay at home,so u feel that u've got somewhere to go to feel at home at,etc etc.it really depends on what u think is important

Hi there.. I dont think ur getting a better understanding in ur relationship and its rather the distance in between u guys are going further still..

I'm encounting the same thing as you.. but i'm doing it for 2 years already. I always "force" myself into the things he interested like cars.. pc's hardwares.. i dont like it at all .. but if i dont do that.. we have nothing to talk about. I always complain.. hey.. why mus i always be the one who follows what u say and what u like? Why cant u just follow me to do the things i like.. ur being so selfish man.. I'm tired of that... but still it didnt knock any senses into his head... still the same for 2 years already..

And I'm slowly giving up already.. its a matter of time when i tell him off and say I'm going to break with him coz of this relationship is only him him him...