Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Foundation

i recently bought kanebo fair crea foundation... its good as in its natural comes with UV protection and that it also comes with an applicator in a box... it isnt oily at all..

besides shu uemura, wat brand thatu all recogmand for oily+pimples skin? coz i m using shu uemura now, but is going to finish, so which brand that is good oso?

Currently using Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural fluid foundation in buff - very lasting - up to 12 hours. Coverage not bad - managed to look less of a panda with just the foundation and no corrector/concealor. Of course that coupled with BodyShop's Moisturizing make-up base, and Kate's loose powder probably gave the lasting power it did tongue.gifuser posted image

Currently using Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural fluid foundation in buff - very lasting - up to 12 hours.  Coverage not bad - managed to look less of a panda with just the foundation and no corrector/concealor.  Of course that coupled with BodyShop's Moisturizing make-up base, and Kate's loose powder probably gave the lasting power it did  tongue.gif  http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/beekgurl/3.jpg

is that really good?? unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif cause seems like not much ppl like revlon stuff...

for oily n pimple skin, better try Bobby Brown foundation.Their compact is great too.I'm using their loose powder, whic really gives dat matte look.But for foundation, none suits my skin only Prescriptive foundation, unfortunately had been d/c....must find an alternative one...

really?? i tot i saw it today lol

no more.... its still there but its all discontinued stock.. unless m'sia overstocked ler... coz in US and Canada... they're gone... i bought one just before they took it off... and then on my bottle, there is a sticker that says "discontinued. watch for new!"

and on other make up sites, all say that this one is discontinued.

if u guys like it, i suggest u stock up...

oh my god........ i din know that. i should have bought it today @.@..... oh my.........

no worries in M'sia it's still available as I just got mine last Saturday smile.gif I think it's still available here and Australia, coz I got the pic off the Revlon Australia sites.. not to worry too much...

no worries in M'sia it's still available as I just got mine last Saturday smile.gif I think it's still available here and Australia, coz I got the pic off the Revlon Australia sites.. not to worry too much...

oh really??? cool!!!!! i am going to get it then biggrin.gif since u guys said its good tongue.gif

I am also using Revlon Colorstay Natural LF! love it!!! biggrin.gif

really make my face look smooth.. lol lookaround.gif

not oily and very long lasting! biggrin.gif

besides shu uemura, wat brand thatu all recogmand for oily+pimples skin? coz i m using shu uemura now, but is going to finish, so which brand that is good oso?

Sweetie, I think 4 oily+pimple skin, u should use oil-free/oil control or mattifying foundation. I heard Averine(sold in Dermalogica) is quite good 4 sensitiv n problematic skin...

Sweetie, I think 4 oily+pimple skin, u should use oil-free/oil control or mattifying foundation. I heard Averine(sold in Dermalogica) is quite good 4 sensitiv n problematic skin...

oh, thank u for ur information.....

hehe, but i donno where can get it ler?

i'm using maybelline's aqua gel one (i think that's what it's called) it's quite cheap and affordable (RM20-25) and the coverage is nice, but if you have dry skin the effect is marred considerably!

I'm using MAC Select SPF 15...does a very good job. I apply with a foundation wedge n it's so natural looking. Good coverage n smooth looking! :thumbup1: