Sign in to follow this  
bibo

Dubai

I was born there and lived there for 18 years before coming here to malaysia , and iam telling you all it is one of the best cities. Not only my opinion many of the world celebrities have said that like sarah michelle gellar , morgan freeman , andre agassi , micheal jackson , roger frederrer and many more they were all fascinated with what they saw in dubai , the thing is that they din't expect they will see all that in dubai bieng an arab country and all.

Beaches off all kinds , the most luxurious hotels in the world including the famous seven star hotel , festivals all around the year the best time to visit dubai is between december and march as there is the shopping festival and the weather is not so hot. There are also desert trips to explore the large deserts including camping and lots of games and entertainment programs all that in the middle of the desert.

The most important fact is that the crime rate is less than 3% as the police system is very efficient and plus the living standard is very high as there is no income tax actually there are no taxes of any kind in dubai.

So try visiting and i assure you that it will be worth every penny you spend.

Dubai is also one of the stop-over cities for trans-atlantic flights, so if you're flying to UK or some parts of Europe, chances are you might have a brief stop there... correct me if i'm wrong?

I miss Dubai ... Was there in 2004 ... Been to Abu Dhabi too but didnt have much money for Al-Burj (Did I spell it wrong?) ... huhu yea ... freakin awesome .. I can still remember the road from Dubai to Abu Dhabi tho :Þ

Its one of the best tax free shopping place. Would like to go check it out in future. biggrin.gif

Dubai is also one of the stop-over cities for trans-atlantic flights, so if you're flying to UK or some parts of Europe, chances are you might have a brief stop there... correct me if i'm wrong?

Yea, mostly apply for Middle Eastern Airlines.... but nowadays its up to you if you want to stop over there. Of course then the air tix will be more expensive.

Marhaba

Yup! Bibo is soo darn right!

Dubai is a great city!

Lotssa happening places u least expect them...

7 Star Hotel - Burj Al Arab ...

If u have stayed there, U will know what luxury means smile.gif

and Burj Dubai will be ready soon in 2008

We will have the 1st Armani Hotel ( yeah its own by Giorgio Armani)

and it will be the worl tallest building ....

and where to stay u ask me...

www.palmsales.ca ...This is where I call my home....

But the price, mind u ....Beckham & Shah Rukh Khan will be my neighbours...

DUBAI ...A Beautiful City ..... cool.gif

Palm Jumeirah?

My co is working on a few projects there....

Current 1's include LRT and a few hotels/condos.

Never been there yet myself though....maybe 1 day...

Palm Jumeirah?

My co is working on a few projects there....

Current 1's include LRT and a few hotels/condos.

Never been there yet myself though....maybe 1 day...

Yeah Yeah Mike...

Its a nice place and hey ..ur company must be making lotssa money..

Marhaba

www.palmsales.ca ...This is where I call my home....

But the price, mind u ....Beckham & Shah Rukh Khan will be my neighbours...

DUBAI ...A Beautiful City ..... B)

Can you believe it?!

House prices in that area jumped 5 fold coz everyone is fighting to be Beckham's neighbour.....

Dubai was fantastic and taking Emirates were cool! I can see aerial view from my seat during take off and landing, ain't that cool ??? Yay! Anyway, back to Dubai ... shopping there is crazy, madness especially in January during their Annual Sale. Lucky Draw to win a car is normal, everyone seems to be doing it. I went for Dune Bashing and later, proceeded to this tent, in the middle of dessert to try Henna Painting, eat their BBQ food, wear their costume and not forgetting, Belly Dancing session and riding the Camel. It was sooo FUN! I also took a City personal tour guide for 4 hours. All these were cheap except for Eating there ... NOT cheap. And taxi were expensive too, otherwise ALL is perfect.

Dubai is fantastic. Love it.

KSA (Saudi) is making their very own Dubai though, >$10 Billion project underway.

They are like my 2nd home lol, have to spend 1/3 of my time there in a year

oooomg..I like the palm island...so beautiful but sooooooo expensive T_T I like dubai country and kuwait too...^^

Yea, read a few articles before about Dubai and it looks totally awesome. Would really love to visit there one day.

Err, are they strict abt dress code there? I.e. cannot wear like sleeveless tops etc?