Sign in to follow this  
fred

Do you like starbucks ?

Imagine that how pleasant it is to chit chat with your friends while sniffing a cup of rich, tasty coffee serve with delicious cakes, crunchy biscuits as well as sandwiches and pastas.

u wanna sniff it only ar? dun wanna drink or eat ar? diet meh?? blink.gif

hahahhaha.... just teasing u miracle.... i think u r trying to say sipping, no?

hohohoho shadow princess.....teasing me yooo...... but i really a coffee addicted.....want to eat some cake? cool.gif

yeah i like starbuck than coffee bean tongue.gif

2. Green Tea Frappuccino - Mocha Green tea with milk and ice topped with whipped cream

user posted image

hey...tis one is nice..anyone try tis b4???

hey...tis one is nice..anyone try tis b4???

me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......i try b4......really good taste.. eat.gif

used 2 work beside starbucks.. but many of them heavy smokers huh.gif

soli ar, my area a bit short..ahhahaha wish forgive...do u mean workers or customers? if customers hor, coffee bean also quite lots heavy smokers but they in the special room lor... biggrin.gif

workers... hmmm sigh

guess wat? i went to starbucks the 1st time since i landed in swiss in zurich airport biggrin.gif

ok i get it.....well oversea normally is starbuck, seldom have coffee bean rite?

my first time visit to starbuck is in vancover...long long time lioa..when i still in my secon...lots of ppl queing...then after few years...m;sia only ve...

Yeah, there wasnt any in sheffield, too, the city where my house is. Only until recently. There's still none in Preston, the city where i study.

nuh-uh, not a fan of hardcore coffee. can take the mild kinds like coffee plus lots and lots and lots of milk, plus lots and lots of sugar. tongue.gif just as long as the coffee doesnt' taste too bitter, i'm okay with it. smile.gif

and if the coffee just ain't cut out for my taste buds, there's always pepsi to fall back on. pepsi.gifcheers.gif

me like to drink those kopi-o with yao zhar guai.... biggrin.gif he he... taste sooooooooo good... take the yao zhar guai and dip in coffee... yummy biggrin.gif other than that coffee, i dun like nescafe... dun like coffee... i like cappucino... tongue.gif he eh... cappucino taste better than coffee..

Wau... drool.gifdrool.gif Yau zhar guai, i miss it... But i dont like Kopi or, so bitter... Yeah, i like driking cappucino, nice nice

ya some kopi-o memang bitter... but leh last time my gong gong bring me go eat... i think the shopowner go put extra sugar for me tongue.gif wah darn nice and sweet... and u know lar.. little kid like sweet things tongue.gif hahahaha

yes..

kopi O with Yao char kuai!!

yummy! biggrin.gif

where can u buy? unsure.gifwacko.gif