Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Post your pics here, babes and gentlemen! V2

whoaaaaaaaa .... lober ... that last pic very da ganas la .... adoi dont sepak me arr ... hahahha tongue.gif whoaaa more pics coming? YEay!!!

hahaha.. wont sepak u.. i save it for idiots k? laughing.gif

Wah shadowprincess ... very nice and oh-so-rare huge photos of yourself! Nice nice wub.gif

Hmmm ... that's EXACTLY what Amber Chia told lotsa people, from magazines which interviewed her to reporters to close friends, before she join the GUESS model search years ago!

Come to think of it ... pouty, bee-stung, thick lips, whatever they are called, is a very rare feature compared to others like double eyelids, dimples, mole above the lip or chinside. Should appreciate it.

laughing.gif thanks thanks... i wish i look like that everyday then there'll be more pics... hahahah.... maybe i was just really happy when i took the pics.....

eh... she's a whole different class man laughing.gif she's hot! but thanks anyway smile.gif

you've the japs look on ya akiko hehehe~

digicrox: no FAT??? u kidding me!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

rayleen: its not big but pouty! lots of guys love girls with pouty lips!!! wink.gif

you've the japs look on ya akiko hehehe~

digicrox: no FAT??? u kidding me!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

rayleen: its not big but pouty! lots of guys love girls with pouty lips!!! wink.gif

thks..well..u look great too.

i think u look like a local actress. call li ai qiong. 吕爱琼

pardon me ... but luvlade (lisa) and akikoreno looks like twin sister :Þ

huh??where got same?

luvlade (lisa) look very pretty le...and good figure..

i am fat and normal nia! oops.gif

hey reno, you looked great! did you lost weight or something? look so different from a couple of months ago when i saw you with malito... or maybe i sat too far away cannot see then tongue.gif ha pa zim zim... nice nice biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

hey reno, you looked great! did you lost weight or something? look so different from a couple of months ago when i saw you with malito... or maybe i sat too far away cannot see then tongue.gif ha pa zim zim... nice nice biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

er... unsure.gif

actually i become fatter then last time le..jus becos my face is sharp...n look slim in the photo lo...tipu tipu la...sshhhh........... bag.gifblushing.gif

er... unsure.gif

actually i become fatter then last time le..jus becos my face is sharp...n look slim in the photo lo...tipu tipu la...sshhhh........... bag.gifblushing.gif

anyhows looks good la... no need to blush blush so 'him hui' la... tongue.gif

wah.... rayleen, long time never saw ur pics here la. getting prettier la. fuiyoh..............nice pics nice pics. keep posting le.....

Maeson: Eh? Mae mae talk so much...where is your pic huh?

Rayleen: Btw, rayleen...u really look gorgeous in all ur pics smile.gifthumbup.gif

Reno: U looks cool & hot in those pic!!! Wish to have a chance to "boong cheong". Heard bout ur cool performance frm other members.

Piglet: Sweeet & cute & adorable smile.gif

Maeson: Eh? Mae mae talk so much...where is your pic huh?

Rayleen: Btw, rayleen...u really look gorgeous in all ur pics smile.gifthumbup.gif

Reno: U looks cool & hot in those pic!!! Wish to have a chance to "boong cheong". Heard bout ur cool performance frm other members.

Piglet: Sweeet & cute & adorable smile.gif

Danke!

user posted image

Doesn't look like me at all.. hehe.. so auntie...

its easy. just haul ur arse to klang to join them for TT sometimes. Then you can put your words into action laughing.gif

haha...alternatively,u can join my class....hmm...very leng leng n sweet indeed..not 2 mention tall...[but still wanna wear heels...gee...tall lass]

u knoe wat i wanna say so i will not say it here or else other ppl will think tht i'm spamming coz u'll deny it anyway...still my my stand...

kassie:u still look a like a lil dollie 2 me

yunarie:whoa..u look like a doll...luv ur hair too

eivan:luv ur hair..it really suits u

akikoreno:hmm...u look kinda diff in ur pics..but still think tht u r cool

rayleen:hehe...u look cute in ur pics..hehe...btw,yeah,me agree wif u n michy..i'm cute n swet...haha..*skipping around d room*

zam:ehh...zam is really framing me...

may:nice pic..me luv d mag cover..phewitt...

piglet:whoa..ur eyes r really big n pretty...wish i hv them...

You are going to say that I am shy, quiet, and reserved ... ya? I know that thank you smile.gif

ohmy.gif smokinnnnn!!! hawwwwtttt!!!

nice smile... and i agree with becky... beautiful hair!!

i dunno if that's a no-no or not... but you look very pretty here

thanks all thanks to shawn at peekaboo. that's my latest hair style. before this i had straight hair like this

user posted image

hahahha... i dun think ppl will be offended gua.. i personally like the peace sign.. i do it when takings pics from time to time... one thing is for sure, i soooo enjoyed taking these pics... darn fun wei!!!

hahaha but instead of making those poses look dumb, u actually looked great and make the poses look great as well. :\ agree with unkle khai man.

how la like that. not convincing enough. lol. let's do the sequel. biggrin.gif

and yeaaa, camwhoring is fun!!!!! biggrin.gif