Sign in to follow this  
elle

Looks

I have a very common question that everyone of us had came across before in life. Does looks matters in a relationship? What if ur with ur bf/gf who doesnt look good at all but ur not so in love with him/her (imagine if ur madly in love with him/her as well). When ur in this situation, suddenly here comes everyone's dream guy/gurl... he/she has the looks, gorgeous, elegant, cool, sexy loking, the personality... everything. If u put urself in this circumstances, what would u do.

psst: just imagine or u can share ur experiences if u have gone through b4 biggrin.gif

to me, looks just just one small part of the many things i look for in my partner...he does not necessarily haf to be extremely good looking. for my bf, i would say that he is average looking...i'm sure he'd say the same about me....but we love each other a lot....in uni, we come across many mnay good looking ppl...but our hearts remain the same.....

i would be lying if i said that looks are totally not important...i would say that it makes a good first impression...sometimes, no matter how the person looks, if u get to know him/her better, you might fall in love with him/her as a person...not only based on his/her looks..... biggrin.gif

And a woman needs a man; Like a fish needs a bicycle; When you're tryin' to throw your arms around the world.

that's not true....women need men as much as men need women....this relationship is needed for the world to go round.... not that it will really stop going round but....it just makes life a little easier i guess....sigh...i dunno

both men n women need each other. purpose??? for reproduction sake. simple eh? tongue.gif

ok back to the topic. I will say that looks really matters, more or less. Humans are pre-born to like attractive things. they prefer things that r attractive So of coz the preference for attractive partners is not an exception. howver, the main thing i look for in my partner would b good personality. if he possess a good personality, looks doesnt matters that much. but his looks should at least presentable. if he looks like '8 leung kam' then NO WAY! smile.gif

blink.gif cossie...fish need bicycle??????? ohmy.gif hahaha tongue.gif

hmmm for me,he doesnt need to look real great,just nice to my eye is ok already cuz i realise that whenever i go out wit my bfs (ex already la) i don really look at their face wan wor tongue.gif the most important things is that he treat me nice and i love him...... wink.gif

for me look is not important...ive the experience...my ex doenst look good. feel ll b more important. len chai always dun ve true heart. cuz ur not tat pretty they still can pick up a pretty girl outside...unless u really treat him good...but doesnt it tired?

well,

looks really matters to everybody and it's very important in some part.

it also depends on what on a person thinks to him/her looks. My friend, who i love him so much, rejected me for another girl who is.. seriously to say i am far more better looking than her~!

For me, looks does matter but heart talking is more important too. but normally ppl go on looks first than do the heart talking wan ler.....

may may.. that one is he stupid dun choose u k..

but i think look really matters..

it matters to me and i bet it matters to everybody who joined this forum at the same time.. if it doesn't matter to u, y bother looking out for new facial products? y bother wearing make up? y bother going with the latest trends? y bother ??

it really does matter to every girl deep down inside.. it is human nature..

looks might not matter to some when it comes to the base of relationship.. but for the most part i think it does..

i think as long as he is presentable, tidy, clean then that would be enough.....'leng chai mou pun sam'.....hehehehe....gurls go for all those stuff to look 'presentable...we put on make up, it's a way to look tidy...a way to respect yourself and also ppl whom you meet....if you are born handsome or pretty, then that would be an added advantage...tell me, so what if a man is darn handsome, but he doesnt bathe? eeewwww... cool.gif

hello amane....first time see u post tongue.gif he he

aiks....but usually lar....most leng chais will try to be MORE leng chai...then their ego will also rise...so leh...i dun think any of those leng chais will not bathe lor tongue.gif he he

i still thank that looks is also quite important lar....like the first impression...everyone has it....tell me, what makes u approach a person? the looks.... but like i said in my earlier post....when u get to know the person, then it will not be about looks anymore...it will be about the person as a whole...

Look is the 1st time u notice b4 knowing him deeper. smile.gif

Look slowly fade out, attitude comes in.

Therefore, Look is important to get 1st impression.

Example, He looks cool, neat and smart. (u might wish to know him better)

Or

OH, he dressed very nice and decent.

Takan u will wanna have one bf who likes to wear slipper everytime going out with u? u dress like a lady, so sexy, so nice, tie ur heair, put little make up..walking in the shopping mall, all guys look like u.. BUT your bf wear t-shirt, slipper, no shave, hair no gel....this sound dirty to me. So how important is the LOOK to u now?

Oh, u dont care about how other ppl say? What about your family ? or YOURSELF ? hehehhe

Look does important !

berlyn- im totally agree with wat u say!!!!! cuz ive meet b4 where tis guy really good looking. then i juz go out with him. mad.gif then found out tat he still ve lots of girls outside. im so angry tat time....so i wont choose len cai as my bf lor. a tidy and clean guy will do....

why cossie saying "yes...yes..." only? he he .just teasing u

huh? cossie wat u saying?

hahahaaa you guys so cute so funny.. shadowprincess & cassie.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

nat..u mean kassie or cossie? biggrin.gif juz tease u...

hahahaaa you guys so cute so funny.. shadowprincess & cassie..

i think we're all cute and funny. i really have a lot of fun being with you guys. brings back so much memories of times when i was just having fun, fun, fun till daddy took the T-Bird away.

tell me, so what if a man is darn handsome, but he doesnt bathe? eeewwww... cool.gif

Hey after reading berlyn's posted msg, it reminds me of sth bout Brad Pitt -> Do u know tht Brad Pitt was once voted the smelliest celebbrity in US? Hahaha...I wonder how Jeniffer can stands him....