Sign in to follow this  
babycoco

NAILSSSSSSS

Do you do manicure? pedicure? or none at all?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you do manicure? pedicure? or none at all?

• I do manicure only
    • I do pedicure only
    • I do both
    • What is that??

Hmm.. wondering do u gurls out there other than beautifying ur face with make up and what others??

Any suggestions on nails? DIY..

Share it happy.gif

i like girls with nice nails. one of friend likes to paster 'extensions' on her nails with funny and sometimes bizarre patterns. yucks.

hmmm... nails have two uses; nice that they can change mode as necessary...

i think mot girls haf nice nails

nooo.... i have seen girls with terrible nails. sometimes my nails even look so much nicer. some girls bite their nails until they look like something else. some girls even have palms coarser than mine despite all the diesel, oil, grease and stuff i come into contact with.

but most well-fed girls don't have this problem. that's why i think girls shouldn't think so much about their weight. as long as you are at YOUR healthy weight. you need food to repair your body.

laugh.gif lol.....yeah some ppl got bad habit of biting nails....its so bad for the nails but i think they cant help it....biting nails is an addiction. as for the coarser palms, u haf to understand that girls who do housework is exposed consistently to horrible chemicals...cleaning chemicals.....it really does a number on the girl's hands....that's why we need the guy to help out once in a while...not all the time...but just help willingly once in a while.

i used to luv manicure....painting those nice nice pattern on it. shadow...i dun ve the money too. so ill buy it from sg wang...then do it myself. but too bad...i only can do it on my toe now cuz i need short nail to make up...i need to cut short my nail... wink.gif

yeah, i used to have a bad habit biting my nails. but i have stopped tat since high skool!! wink.gif i love both manicure and pedicure.. will always follow my mum to go and do it... unless i have just cut my nails... hhehee... but the feelings is very nice... cut away ur dead skin cell ard the toes and fingers.. and have nice patterns on it... laugh.gif

if my bf willing to sponsor me go do it, then i will gladly go do it tongue.gif but if not then i will haf to save up myself sad.gif i heard that in canada one manicure is like CAD50...so expensive....that means convert to m'sian ringgit is 50 x 3.2 = RM160!!!!

i don do any of it,my hand kinda big n not nice compare to some girls,so i just keep my nail long to put nail colors not nice either,any suggestion to make my nail nicer? huh.gif

my hand kinda big n not nice compare to some girls,so i just keep my nail long to put nail colors not nice either,any suggestion to make my nail nicer?

post photos for us to see first. then we'll get a better idea on how to proceed.

hmm ok but how to post?post to where? tongue.gif

huh?it's sooooo ugly...looks like man's hand wor...some more fat fat wan hehe...

hmm... i think it's nice. so i'm sorry i can't help you think of ways to improve it. maybe it's a bad thing that i think it's okay? since you want them to be i don't know what and i don't know what it should be.

u mean ur hand big or fingers long? he he...only met u once....err...or twice.....din really look at ur hands tongue.gif

ray, my hand big then the finger so fat hehe

hmm... i think it's nice. so i'm sorry i can't help you think of ways to improve it. maybe it's a bad thing that i think it's okay? since you want them to be i don't know what and i don't know what it should be.

hmm cossie it's ok...i just bring it up since we're talking bout nails wink.gif

After manicure/pedicure won't u stare at them most of the time afraid they will get "chipped"? guess only those tai-tais can afford tht..haha else it'll only be a waste of money. especially now tht i need to work in chemicals lab blink.gif