Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Hi

Hi, I am a new member for tis forum. Got to know about tis forum from friendster. I hav been browsing around and find the forum quite cool. I am sure I will enjoy myself here.

Nice meeting you gals smile.gif

n

Dozo yoroshiku!

hello peach gal, welcome to this forum. hope u have lots of fun in here. anyway, do u mind introducing more abt u? hope to get to know more abt u. wink.gif

hie peachgurl...nice to meet you and welcome abroad!!!

i'm michelle and am 18...what about you?

yes..intro la abit... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi,

ok. I will intro a bit. I am Kelly, 21 age. Currently studying in Canada majoring in psychology 4th yr. I enjoy watching tv series and online; chat +surf net. My evryday routine will be like wake up, go school, return home, online/watch tv series, sleep n on n on. Ppl say I am weird but I will say I am juz well 'weird' tongue.gif I admit. So, I think that's all. Btw, feel free to ask me questions if you want. I will try my best to answer.

Hey, welcome to the big family of MB, peachgal. :D This is Joanne here. B) Hmm...guess u r not the only weird one here. :P My life is pretty routine too for these few weeks...hehe. Well, nice to meet u here. Oh ya, plz feel free to add me to ur friendster list.

Edited by @Li3N

a BIG HI to the only girl who introduce herself after so many registration in these 2 3 days smile.gifsmile.gif a big and warm welcome to you.

Please make yourself at home in here and i'm sure you'll be swamped by the never ending "chit-chatting like" forum posts over here until you don't know which one to reply to because all of them are as interesting !! hehehe... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EnjoY yourself as much as you can ! CHillz ! i'm sure the ladies here already treat you like a sister, right gals ? rolleyes.gif

hello....welcome welcome.... to another kelly biggrin.gif nice meeting u here, u'll enjoy urself here, definitely biggrin.gif

add me in friendster as well... elle_0001@hotmail.com

and add MB's friendster at man_utd_84@hotmail.com biggrin.gif

chill

hi kelly...welcome here...tis is kassie here from m'sia. 22 tis year and currently taking make up course...so might give u a guide if u dunno anything in make up. tongue.gif do tell us more bout urself.....

im sure ull enjoy here....

Hi Peach Gal..

Welcome to our forum...

Hope you enjoy your stay here laugh.gif

*which part of Canada are you in.. and what uni??

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia now with ShadowPrincess

ahahha fred... how bout those who dont like pink? not welcome? sad.gif so sad

eehh.... of course welcome lah happy.gif

Hi Peach Gal..

Welcome to our forum...

Hope you enjoy your stay here laugh.gif

*which part of Canada are you in.. and what uni??

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia now with ShadowPrincess

I am actually from Lethridge, Alberta. Studying in University of Lethbridge.

I like yellow but I'm okay wif pink. Hmm...I wonder how the page will look like if it's yellow..... wink.giftongue.gif