Sign in to follow this  
Ques

Body Lotion

A very IMPORTANT piece of information for everyone here looking for moisturisers or body lotion.. Make sure you girls read the ingredients and avoid the following most common chemical consumers shouls avoid: GLYCERIN.

I came across this article: http://www.healthy-communications.com/harm...gredients1.html

And many many others that agree with the research that Glycerin will make you feel like you are moisturised in the short -term, but it is actually drying your skin "inside-out".. read the article for clarification.

I have found this chemical in my Nivea body lotion, straight away throw away this product..

my sis bought me the Victoria secret's body lotion from US few months ago~~It smells good till everyone in the house knowing that i m applying lotion, :P I saw few stalls at the curve were selling that at a very expensive price.

Sorry, of topic a bit.... Aren't there any whitening lotions around that don't promote hair growth? I don't really have much knowledge in this...I used Nivea Whitening lotion and I noticed the hair on my arms are seriously growing so fast that I could notice them within days, since then,I stopped using the lotion...

I'm using Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh and also Vaseline Essential Moisture. My skin is seriously dry during winter. Never experience this condition in Msia. If I forget to wear lotion all over my body, my skin will looked terrible especially my hands. Hate this situation!!

I'm using nivea body lotion quite a long time about 9 years, is very good if you keep using it. i use everyday...

Rought & Dry skin

check out the "The natural Source".. :clapclap:

currently i'm using the Mosturizing Body Whip-Tropical Sugar Cane. :thumbup1:

It has a very refreshing and nice smell. Especially you put in on ur body after bath. The smell can be last pretty long. It's nice i love it very much. You can check it out. The natural source do provide testing.

Here's the link : http://www.thenaturalsource.com/Products/d...picalsugarcane/

Best Wishes,

Hay's

I 've just about to finish my Aesop body lotion. I am currently looking for other brands..hmm...Aesop is great definitly , but I always like to try other brands .

i'm using sebamed lotion body since i was in school...

but i really like to apply vit. e oil to my body.. especially after bath..

Does Rosken comes out with those Pump bottle instead of those in the jar. I hate those in the kar, coz my i gotto dig my finger inside everytime to use it

They come in bottle form now. But not with pump. Squeezy bottles. I like Rosken too. Using TBS at the moment. Fuzzy peach. Yummy smell!!

alternating between Vaseline Whitening Lotion, TBS Strawberry/ Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, J & J Baby Cream, J & J 24hour moisture lotion

I think Baby Johnson & Johnson body moisturizer is good.

I used it when my hand is too dry and cracks during my army period.

i used a lot of commercial brands dat u cn get easily in pharmacies and supermarket such as nive,j&j,tbs,etc..but after reading through the ingredients list,i realized dat ive been sslathering myself with loads of synthetic chemicals and etc..so i opt for a more natural,easy,cheap way to moisturise my very dry skin esp on my legs and my hand..

i now use a mixture of evoo and colonial dames vit e oil..i massage the mixture into my skin when its still damp..it moisturise well,and its all natural..evoo has anti oxidant properties while the vit e heals scars,stretch marks,etc.. :)

For my arms and legs, I've always used The Body Shop's amazing range of body butter (papaya, coconut and olive are my fav). Very moisturizing. As for my heels...I'm too lazy to deal with it. Sighhh why am I like this. I heard putting a little extra virgin olive oil there would make it softer

Lotions.....I m using st.Ives Aloe& Chamonile lotion.Very nice sweet.It is not so watery compare to Nivea.I feel it helps to moisturizer better..I oso hv this "snake scar" legs.HAHA..i apply after bath whole body.Sometimes,if i didnt go out the whole day.then i lazy apply.haha

hi... im have ekzeme skin. (dry n itchy skin)

lately i found that VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE TOTAL MOISTURE DRY SKIN LOTION very suitable for my skin. it not only nourishes your skin, but also non-greasy

So, for who tat have ekzeme skin or over dry skin, u may try tis lotion... is SUPERB good & VERY VERY cheap (compare to nivea, rosken...). i bought from GUARDIAN only 13.80 for 400ml.

sumore, ekzeme skin people not very suitable to very greasy lotion. it will add ur itchiness only

i'm using skin food at de moment. However I don like de sticky feel. My skin is not too dry. Any suggestion for body lotion with uv protection but not sticky?