Sign in to follow this  
Boy

Random Pictures

hahahaha my hands have suddenly became darn unstable so i kinda suck at taking piccies now. the ones ive seen in ur multiply's nice too. quick, post more ler. u had so many in ur multiply! :D

squirrel, the 3rd the fireworks looks special & different frm the rest...and the lst one very nice timing!!!

MikeJ, the ant is green in colour!!..wow...i think anthem knows him.... :unsure:

Edited by always~

Ewwww.... :shocking: The cicak so disgusting!!!!!!

I am afraid of cicak...Therefore, I am scared la...So I dont like it...

whoa...what you did to the poor cicak. kari + cicak?! :P

eh, very geliiiiiii leh.

aiyer... the cicak very geli.. but hw can u manage to capture the cicak pic so clearly? the cicak not moving ar? saw the paper oso got brown n wet stains leh.. cicak urine cz of too scared? :lol:

kekeke...i do agree the cicak very geli...the more i look at it the morr my goose pimples sticks out...

I've caught it using a very glue-er paper especially for cathing lizards and siew kiong :D

so the yellow yellow stain you see, its actually glue and one of its leg is stuck under its body.

u noticed its tail..so fat and it has two section...eeee...so geli

saw tis in the garden of one of the hse in kl.. very luvly lightning.. the owner definitely is wanna haf some fun for the upcomin mid autumn festival ... :P

IPB Image

hahaha... those r laterns? so cute...

erm.. i think so.. haha.. dunno wat it's called oso.. made of fabric wan woh.. i go to touch it.. haha.. somemore it's outside of the hse.. where the car usually park along the road.. jz a small area near the drain got a small garden n the owner put tis stuffs.. dunno will it be stolen or hw bout raining?? sure spoilt ler.. hehehe..

wah squirrel...many drinks there!!!

choco , the lantern really nice!!!

Edited by always~

one day when I`m on the way back home , inside a train, I saw this unique man..curi curi snap ^_^

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

ahak! my notebook when i turn off the light

Edited by chloe

thats the famous aurthor ..la samad something his name, i saw him few times in kinakuniya klcc.

Edited by bkk

uik...no wonder I saw him reading le, he read those religion book...eek and he carry some book with hm also..