Sign in to follow this  
astrosurge

Turn offs,what turns off gals when comes to guys?

What factors turn off gals when comes to guys?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What factors turn off gals when comes to guys?

• 1. Halitosis, & aweful oral hygiene
    • 2. Bad dresser (head to toe)
    • 3. B.O
    • 4. Smoking & alcoholism
    • 5. Geeky & nerdy
    • 6. Childishness
    • 7. Skinny (flat chested & flat bum)
    • 8. Short
    • 9. Loud mouth & ill mannered
    • 10. Crap talker

Cannot stand guys who are

1. slow witted

2. ill mannered/ not a gentleman

3. uses foul language

4. lack of personal hygiene

5. fat/ugly guys who think they are so hot that all girls are dying to go out with them ( yea, got many guys like this one! )

I hate guys who r rude,look down on ppl, think that they're very handsome or rich, and i hate guys who just love to boast about many gurls r chasing them and lots more.....

I've been with a guy who was all above except for 5, 7 & 8. I might add, he was also arrogant, pathetic, a pretender, unromantic, unloving, .Turned me off BIG TIME!My worst nightmare! :nono::nono:

I can't stand fat guys.

I don't ever wanna be caught in public with one. Is that bad?

just for the record, i can't stand skinny guys either. there's nothing worst than an anorexic he-male. :(

Edited by angeldust

guys who spit in public.. MAJOR turnoff!

guys who have bad B.O. + sweats a lot + has lotsa body hair (which btw, makes the B.O even worse!) and have bad breath!! *faint*

guys who think the world revolves around them, are concieted and think that they are every girl's dream guy.. *puke*

guys who have terribly modified (and noisy) cars and guys who have scary tattoos and piercings all over

AND.. guys who dont know the meaning of colour coordination or fashion! (i think id be embarrassed to go out with a guy who dresses weird and nerdy-- im bad.. i know)

and the list goes on..

Edited by phae_22

I can't stand fat guys.

I don't ever wanna be caught in public with one. Is that bad?

just for the record, i can't stand skinny guys either. there's nothing worst than an anorexic he-male. :(

hmm.. i personally dont think its bad coz we're only human.. and although many ppl may not admit this, looks are about everything.. personality comes second.. its life.. been there, done that :rolleyes:

to be honest, i kinda feel the same way abt fat guys (though im fat myself lol --- opposites attract?:lol:).. unless we're going out as friends and not more than that..

and skinny guys make me feel more inferior than i usually feel when i hang out with my skinny girl friends..:/

GirLz thread...hmm...no idea...no vote :X hmm... ^_^

hmm...I hop I can noe more about myself & my character as well...really hard to understand our own character...hmm ^_^

Need 2 improve my personal character... alwiz stay cool & ran always when saw a pretty girl...I noe this's bad...pp though me r so lcly but...I am not... T_T

Edited by KeNz

I'd like to vote for all the above coz they're all turnoffs! But seriously, what turns me off are guys who have no respect for women....u know, the type who chases girls like they are trophy prizes to be won and not human beings. More often than not, they share these characteristics :

(1) He sees a girl he's physically attracted to, he approaches her for a date ( w/o first bothering to find out if she is attached/ not interested in him )....more often than not, up to the point of harrassment

(2) If he gets rejected, he turns poisonous and starts treating her like trash/ enemy

(3) when trying to chase the girl, he likes to stress on the physical stuff ( e.g. I like ur body/ ur boobs/ ur butt/ur so pretty ) and ignores her other qualities and treats her like prize money/ trophy gf

I cannot stand guys with an inflated ego and sense of self-worth that they think they can just hv any girl they want, like picking can food off a shelf. Shall i add that more often than not, they're physically unattractive as well? ;)

hmm...wow...u r rite 2^^ "respect"

i vote for bad breath, BO and stare at other parts of the gals when talking!big turn offs man even he looks cute!

ALL men stare at intimate parts of women whenever the opportunity arises

its not a question of whether they do it

its HOW they do it

some people do it more tacitly than others

thats why you dont notice

but that doesnt mean they dont oogle women

it would be extremely naive to think that men can keep their eyes off women

all that physical defects are OK but a terrible attitude is what really gets to me.. especially cockiness~ i hate that the most!

big turn off for me...

bad attitute...no respect to others n think he is the greatest...

i wil kick his ball n make yolk splash!!!

Hte those guy who like to show off their 'excellent' driving skill. Some guy just like to speed when there are some gals sitting beside... Stupid lah...

wait.. guys can have bad nails? lol.. explain...! = ?

Nicotine stained.

Grime and muck underneath.

Ragged from biting.

or long but not maintained.

:shakehead::shocking::loser:

you can tell the type of guy by looking at his hands

Edited by tinkerbell80

No:

1. Egotistical bastards.

2. Sweet-talking swines.

3. Short men.

4. Thinner than me (for purely selfish, self conscious reasons lol)

5. Idiots who are braggarts, and talk a lot of crap that they know nothing about, but pretend they do. (do you get what i mean?)