Sign in to follow this  
astrosurge

Turn offs,what turns off gals when comes to guys?

What factors turn off gals when comes to guys?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What factors turn off gals when comes to guys?

• 1. Halitosis, & aweful oral hygiene
    • 2. Bad dresser (head to toe)
    • 3. B.O
    • 4. Smoking & alcoholism
    • 5. Geeky & nerdy
    • 6. Childishness
    • 7. Skinny (flat chested & flat bum)
    • 8. Short
    • 9. Loud mouth & ill mannered
    • 10. Crap talker

So, what kinda stuff that is a big turn of to u babes out there when comes to a guy? Vote your biggest turn off above and discuss here.

a lot of those haha laughing.gif

the worse is BO and bad oral hygiene..i wouldn't be able to get close enough to them or even have the concentration to sustain a solid conversation hehe

a lot of those haha laughing.gif

the worse is BO and bad oral hygiene..i wouldn't be able to get close enough to them or even have the concentration to sustain a solid conversation hehe

so, teeth yellowing with plaque also a turn off?

i think i'll vote all from above tongue.gif

To me, guys wif no confidence is a big turn off to me wink.gif

a big turn off,... will b guys that can talk none stop actually its buysllshit non stop... n also guys who dun really care abt how they look ....

1. Halitosis, & aweful oral hygiene

2. Bad dresser (head to toe)

3. B.O

4. Smoking & alcoholism

7. Skinny (flat chested & flat bum)

8. Short

9. Loud mouth & ill mannered

10. Crap talker

all these turn me off..... tsk tsk tsk... bad oral hygiene.... crazy.. never will i ever kiss someone like that.. eewwww.... bad dresser... i dun expect him to dress all expensive lar.. but please be presentable for god's sake.... dun go wear pasar malam slippers, singlet and shorts.. like ah pek only....DRESS YOUR AGE.....

B.O. still dunno whats that.... smoking and alcoholism is a NO-NO for me... no way.... i think of future and these guys are just too risky.... worst if "gambling" included...... skinny... err.. this is just personal preference... i really am not attracted to skinny guys... its not their fault for having too high metabolisms but like i prefer chubby guys (NOT fat.. just chubby) ... they are so nice to hug!! like teddy bear / pillow wub.gif

short.... again personal preference.. the guy has to be at least same height with me or taller.... i am short enough.. the guy shorter than me.. err... where can lar? i mean "think" tom cruise and katie holmes/nicole kidman.......errr.... lookaround.gif

loud mouth and ill manered.. this is basically the kind of guy u are scared to bring home to ur parents... and it turns me off... i dun want a guy who dun know how to act properly in the real world.... not only he embarass himself but he embarass me... no no.... this is bad...

crap talker.... basically, idiots who dunno when to stop ..... like those guys in LYN .... tsk tsk tsk... act smart but are actually... the opposite.... think they can seem smarter by crapping and insulting girls.... (without any good reason) rolleyes.gif

all of it! but i think ill-mannered and loud mouth has got to be the worst for me. i voted for that.

what turns me off most are pretentious ppl who acts all so nice to you one moment and the next thing you know, they act like they dont know you (esp if they're with a group whom they think is frigging COOOOOL and popular). my god, ive had enough of such peeps, i tell you. dontgetit.gif

liars come in second.

what is B.O.? unsure.gif

B.O is body odor...normally this stinky smell r generated by the sweat in the armpit. everyone actually has it but some ppl has more because of their active dissipation of sweat from their pit gland.

wahhh... i've got 5 out of the 10 listed... sad.gif

ya, more than one......hard to choose one turn off...but loud mouth and ill mannered really annoying

ya, more than one......hard to choose one turn off...but loud mouth and ill mannered really annoying

when i mention ill mannered, it has refers to 'chou lou' behavior for example, when sitting on the chair, will lift his feet up like ah pek style, when talking very loud like chinese gangster ku wak cai style, when he open his mouth all foul language come out, when eating making all those chewing sound like pig, hold cutleries like beating a drum n bass *ke tung ke tang*, spit saliva everywhere, throw phlegm everywhere, etc etc

for me .. it's all ... ok skinny guys are not ... but then they are not my turn ons as well .. i like thin guys not skinny guys tongue.gif

Every of those things turn me off, forEvEr~~!!

eyyewww... bad B.O... *pukes*

i hate those who talk big...and looks down on others..thinks he's soo cool and so cute... make me wanna barf... ph34r.gif

eyyewww... bad B.O... *pukes*

i hate those who talk big...and looks down on others..thinks he's soo cool and so cute... make me wanna barf... ph34r.gif

yeah yeah..bite em!