Sign in to follow this  
d3vil doll

**HINT HINT**

just wondering.do u guys prefer to drop hints or saying it out loud when u want to start to cheat on ur gf's?i know guys are very direct and straightforward

honest answer please,and here goes the discussion :)

Edited by d3vil doll

2 reasons why a guy want to cheat.

#1. coz he is a slime ball and wants diff. flavours. I doubt guys like this will drop hints that he is cheating.. lol..

#2. coz he got attracted to someone else or not being cared for enough by his current girlfriend. For the former, I will directly tell her - reason so that she can help me check myself from swaying. For the later, I would drop hints and hope she catches it and rectify the situation..

I've always laid a hard and fast rule on my boyfriend(s)..."if you ever want to cheat on me, just let me know coz at the end of the day, it all boils down to 'nothing lasts forever' & 'temptation is everwhere'. I'd rather know about it straight from the horse's mouth now rather than later or from someone else". Well that seemed to have worked coz none of my boyfriends have ever cheated on me (touch wood)....and btw, I apply the exact same rule to myself too. Whenever I cheated (IN THE PAST), I actually told them straight away that I fancied another person and that I have decided that our relationship was terminal and I just had to move on. Of course, this happened when I felt out of love, bored or didnt see our relatioonship heading anywhere else but doomsville. Well, there were tears and murderous threats at first of course, but heck, it made our lives easier with time! :)

y should say or gv a hint when boys wanna cheat?its not cheat anymore :D

Yes you're right, but in the context of telling someone that you're about to "cheat" on him/her means "I am openly/directly telling you that I am going to two-time you" and in any event two-timing = cheating. Just read it in that context :) Unless there's a better way to put it??? ;)

what i meant by HINTS: hinting/dropping hints when they wanna cheat is that the hints given can be either consciously or un-consciously

consciously-->deliberately saying it out,fully knowing it well

un-consciously-->by the act of body language that they themself cant control /not aware of

haha... if i want to cheat.. ill definitely not letting her to know at all...

definitely not any tiny residue...

if u want to play.. play it in smart.. or break up before u play..

i agree with drew, if wanna cheat i would never let my partner know. if not i will break up with my partner before proceed in another relationship.

cheat and yet want to HINT** .. i don't get it.

if you means hinting that you want to break up and go with another person then it makes more sense.

so i am guessing you mean hinting for a break up or say it up directly face to face?

:)

if you means hinting that you want to break up and go with another person then it makes more sense.

so i am guessing you mean hinting for a break up or say it up directly face to face?

:)

read my earlier post again..i explain the words hints there to my own terms :)

just wondering.do u guys prefer to drop hints or saying it out loud when u want to start to cheat on ur gf's?i know guys are very direct and straightforward

honest answer please,and here goes the discussion :)

You make me laugh with this post...in all earnesty dear :D

Yeah, guys will drop hints when they wanna cheat on their girlfriend, e.g;

" Daemn...I dont feel like doing the macarena with you tonight dear. I miss tight fitting punani's "

WE ARE DIRECT & STRAIGHTFORWARD..THAT IS SPOT ON!!!

Just wish me good luck in my undertaking guys :wink3:

QUOTE (juswanaleave @ Mar 26 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
girls will directly feel it when their bf starts a cheat. No ?

QUOTE (Forager @ Mar 26 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 reasons why a guy want to cheat.

#1. coz he is a slime ball and wants diff. flavours. I doubt guys like this will drop hints that he is cheating.. lol..

#2. coz he got attracted to someone else or not being cared for enough by his current girlfriend. For the former, I will directly tell her - reason so that she can help me check myself from swaying. For the later, I would drop hints and hope she catches it and rectify the situation..

QUOTE (Teff @ Mar 26 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always laid a hard and fast rule on my boyfriend(s)..."if you ever want to cheat on me, just let me know coz at the end of the day, it all boils down to 'nothing lasts forever' & 'temptation is everwhere'. I'd rather know about it straight from the horse's mouth now rather than later or from someone else". Well that seemed to have worked coz none of my boyfriends have ever cheated on me (touch wood)....and btw, I apply the exact same rule to myself too. Whenever I cheated (IN THE PAST), I actually told them straight away that I fancied another person and that I have decided that our relationship was terminal and I just had to move on. Of course, this happened when I felt out of love, bored or didnt see our relatioonship heading anywhere else but doomsville. Well, there were tears and murderous threats at first of course, but heck, it made our lives easier with time! smile.gif

QUOTE (metroboy @ Mar 27 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
y should say or gv a hint when boys wanna cheat?its not cheat anymore biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Mar 27 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes you're right, but in the context of telling someone that you're about to "cheat" on him/her means "I am openly/directly telling you that I am going to two-time you" and in any event two-timing = cheating. Just read it in that context smile.gif Unless there's a better way to put it??? wink.gif

QUOTE (chihli @ Mar 28 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol!
seriously..
it does make sense~

QUOTE (drew @ Mar 29 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (carol.hfl @ Mar 30 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with drew, if wanna cheat i would never let my partner know. if not i will break up with my partner before proceed in another relationship.

QUOTE (Crash @ Mar 31 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

smile.gif

QUOTE (rylmngrl @ Apr 2 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You make me laugh with this post...in all earnesty dear biggrin.gif

Yeah, guys will drop hints when they wanna cheat on their girlfriend, e.g;

" Daemn...I dont feel like doing the macarena with you tonight dear. I miss tight fitting punani's "

WE ARE DIRECT & STRAIGHTFORWARD..THAT IS SPOT ON!!!

Just wish me good luck in my undertaking guys wink3.gif

thanks for all the honest thoughts and answer..anymore? smile.gif

be it playful..
make sure when hinting she will get it, and she will get angry, and you will be able to control back the situation
the best part is, make a girl sad and make her happy back
and all ur cheating will be forgotten

QUOTE (drew @ Mar 29 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh....i just don understand, if u love someone how could u still want to hurt them...
karma...i believe in karma...

and I believe in one thing, men ... in some point of their lives will cheat. I'm not saying girls will not but the ratio of men cheating is higher. I told this to many of the guys I know, and they actually agree.

QUOTE (BBClam @ Jun 11 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh....i just don understand, if u love someone how could u still want to hurt them...
karma...i believe in karma...

Some people are just plain weird. blink.gif Its not love anymore if someone are to be betrayed and hurt like that

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 23 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people are just plain weird. blink.gif Its not love anymore if someone are to be betrayed and hurt like that

don't get mistaken, sometimes u getting hurt and feel bad
but that doesn't mean thats not love
maybe he is doing for your own sake and will let you learn something
so judge carefully, see whats the reason behind he is doing all that..

doubt?

ask him

hmm..drop hints? Like mention about the girl in all the conversations that you had, join the outings which the girl goes, be close to the girl (i.e. chat with her on msn till 1-2am, wait for her to go online to can chat online with her, sms her often)?? Or maybe to the extend that the guy tell the girl that he want to be with the girl, be it the girl is attached or not?

Oh boy, that's seems to be a cruel thing to do isnt it? I believe in karma, as there's a saying that 'be good to others and you'll get appreciated or benefit"...