Sign in to follow this  
Andreamyb

2009 Pulse Check- are u single, married, seeing someone, engaged, complicated relationship

2009 Relationship Pulse Check!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are u single, in a relationship, married or is it down right complicated...lets do a poll

• Supremely Single
    • Merrily Married
    • In a relationship
    • Wildly Complicated
    • Others

Single and Available!! ;p

Im still very much enjoying the single life!

Lucky me, I have this bunch of really cool BFF's, no dull moments in our lifes!

Well, still patiently waiting for the right one to appear thou. ;0

i JUST single :shakehead: anyway long time no enter MYB, alot of new faces :) Nice to meet all of u

In a relationship~ :) My first relationship. Previously didn't even have a male friend until I was 18. ^^;; Family very strict, no tuition, all-girls school, etc etc. I think I broke the record! XD

Married. But still flirting. :P:lol:

Hello everyone.. it's nice to meet all of u here..

been single for one whole year dy.. it's hard to adapt bck to single life again, but i guess it takes time.. and during this 'transition' period, i realized it's important to have friends around you.. it is them who encourage you, care for you and be with you every single sad moment..

i'm glad that through this moment i've found my true friends and i really do appreciate what they have done..

and now, i'm enjoy being single! :wub:

When I broke off with my ex, I was all ready & prepped to be single, then got someone appear pulak.. haha.. sometimes, you can't really predict what is going to happen. You may want to be single, but when love comes knocking, how to turn it away?

Hmm.. Why no "in a relationship"?

Anyway, being single is super cool too!

Which one is you? the left or right one? If you're the left one...I think you're gorgeous.

In a relationship for almost 3 years...Although it feels like being tied but still able to do stuff that I like as we both compromise with each other.

I will let him hang out with his frens and he let me with mine.

Although I do kinda miss my single/bachelor period where i get to hang out with as many guys as I want...heheh...But it has its own good side as well...:P

oh hugie that y ffk MYB gathering lerrr...

I'm still single after all this while, never been on any relationship.

It's quite surprising for me, and frustrating at times.

Sometimes seeing everyone having their own significant others make me feels kinda unwanted.

But I suppose that's what people say, "When he's yours then he will be. Until then, just be patience."

single but not available.. but somehow some men doesn't seem to understand this. duh! ^_^

males usually caught attention from their view first, as

from ur pics, u look really pretty i could say, and that are the first

thing attract all the lone-wolfs outside, single, pretty and attractive,

which guy wont try their luck?

bear with it la, usually lovely face makes guys fall 70 - 80% to make decission to chase u,

but 20 - 30% left for them to realize either u are not available or u are not their type.

HAHAH!enjoy ur single life la, those relation-ship-fire would burn slowly to u anyway..

Regards,

Joshua

aHaha, well depends some picture is fake... better not to believe or else turn up with shemale xD.. however i guess seldom people doing this kind of thing in forum but inside games alot of shemale

Wildly complicated crybaby.gif