Sign in to follow this  
elle

Shopping freak

Is anyone here a shopping freak?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone here a shopping freak?

• yes
    • no

I usually shop online for software...and it any other stuff, i will go to merchants that linked to bank websites. I think I am very much addicted to online shopping ^_^

Dunno why... but married, but my husband is the true shopaholic, he knows fashion, style, makeup , bags, jeans, everything clothing you name it he know it... i always wondered if he was once gay... but he calls himself a metrosexual... its quite amusing. but he's the true shopaholic... but for himself all he buys is jeans. nothing but jeans.

Dunno why... but married, but my husband is the true shopaholic, he knows fashion, style, makeup , bags, jeans, everything clothing you name it he know it... i always wondered if he was once gay... but he calls himself a metrosexual... its quite amusing. but he's the true shopaholic... but for himself all he buys is jeans. nothing but jeans.

rainpolly,

you married a metro guy ? i am a metro too, and i would say, some metro guys tend to understand, charming, and better den straight-forward dunno how to turn around guys. but dun wrongly thinks metro is gay, cause 10 metro, onli 2/10 is fallen to tat part ^_^

anyway,

i'm a sho-pha-ho-lic too...

i tend to read, revise and understand fashion,style,make-ups,bag n clothings also, and i do obsessed in watching, viewing, and choosing cloth for all the girls i go out with, either to make them more ladylike or more professional like.

i quite obsessed with skincare, perfume, and guess wat, people even said, you know more den the girls, whats make you like that ? easy, we love shopping, and we are more artistic rather being muscular.

HEHE!

Jeans ? CK is good, love their cutting.....

erm,not to say i dislike shopping but i wont go for window shopping..i will only go to shopping center if i really need to buy stg,and i normally know what i want to buy,so wont waste too many time on browsing..i will left the place after i done my payment..haha...it is quite impossible for me to stay in shopping center more than 3 hours unless it is very big in size unless i am following my mum aunt or sister..haha..

I'm sane 90% most of the time when it comes to shopping... During this time I don't care much for shopping...

The other 10% I can spend the whole day shopping, I could walk through a whole mall twice and then drive to another mall...

Usually, I decide in my mind I want something *something very specific* I go crazy trying to find it...

When I do this, I like to do it alone...

:blow:

Is anyone here a shopping freak? Meaning, you just go crazy over everything to do with shopping, you can shop for hours, for days, for weeks non stop.

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS!!I absofreakinglutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE shopping~~~~ :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

,m a self professed shopping freak..i can go hunting for the specific things i like from different malls and states

my record so far is shopping for 10 hours straight non stop and that continues for a week :D

well,i guess shopping freak is typical for us gals

............shopaholic in action :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS~!

I can go on for hours especially when there is something (a thing) that Im searching for particularly and definitely must have that weekend i.e; a dress, bag, shoes etc. Most of the time I can even go during mid noon (around lunch) and shop till the mall closes. And I still won't feel its enough. That's when Im on a shopping monster mode. Hehe

But some of the time, given insufficient cash and I have nothing particular in mind, I can just walk in the mall for a few hours. Just trying on stuff and looking (and drooling) at them makes me happy :wub:

i don't think i'm shopaholic.. the most i can shop is maybe 3 hours.. non-stop walking.. til my feet hurts.. once while i was waiting for my hubby to come and fetch me from his office, i walked up and down orchard rd for 3 hours entering every single shopping mall which are there along the street.. no matter small or big AND ended up buying n-o-t-h-i-n-g.. my hubby was so happy =.=

I love shopping so I voted yes, but I have never shopped for weeks, days and months non-stop bcos I cannot the time and cannot afford it. Window shopping can lar!!!. I rather spend some time dancing in the gym and some time shopping. Not all my time shopping only. There's just so much to do... sad.gif

QUOTE (::Nicole:: @ Apr 7 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't think i'm shopaholic.. the most i can shop is maybe 3 hours.. non-stop walking.. til my feet hurts.. once while i was waiting for my hubby to come and fetch me from his office, i walked up and down orchard rd for 3 hours entering every single shopping mall which are there along the street.. no matter small or big AND ended up buying n-o-t-h-i-n-g.. my hubby was so happy =.=

jawdrop.gif you walk up and down every single mall in Orchard Road and buy nothing... wait, I think I understand. Me too sometimes, bcos I'm not rich and some of the things there not worth buying, just beautiful to look at only. But if in Bugis, then diff story. But then again I dun buy anything at Orchard Road bcos no $ ler.... Edited by timothyngim

[quote name='elle' timestamp='1110742617' post='69004']
Is anyone here a shopping freak? Meaning, you just go crazy over everything to do with shopping, you can shop for hours, for days, for weeks non stop.
[/quote]

Yes definitely a shopaholic here. love to go to taobao everyday. and success to buy sth twice every week.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]