Sign in to follow this  
constantsin

HELP!!! Face is very oily and full with whiteheads

so clay masque is good for you, mamamia...do you have oil skin too? Is it suitable for any type of skin ???

yup whiteazalea, i have quite a oily face, cheek still ok, but Tzone is bad. But ever since i started with Monrose regimen+ some of their products, those headache problem reduce very much. According to my consultant, she said everyone can use clay masque one... so u may try also :D hope it helps......

try this soap girls..

tourmaline soap

check out the b4 and after pictures :jawdrop:

wa.. almost like mior soap.. but the price how come so different? 65g RM 23.00 waa.. very cheap o.. mior half bar cost me RM 140 already.. u selling? can PM me.. quite interested to buy, thanks babe

bettter be save and not looking on cheap stuff, u all really din try read previous comment on eumora facial bar rite ?

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

can anyone give me some advice? :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

Hi,just share with you oh~~I have been trying Dermedex challenge pack which consist Cleanser and Refining Cream for Acne/Oily Skin.I'm surprise to see the result just in 3 days,the effect is marvelous,my whitehead gone and my face become so smooth now..so happy~~ :thumbup1: I really fall in love with this products and plan to buy the bigger bottle.You can visit this website:www.dermedex.com.

Whiteheads?? sorry for this dumb question..is blackheads also = whiteheads? I noticed my face is getting oily with rough surface recently since i have started using a sunblock.. i need to squeeze my nose and chin every 2 days , those creamy impurities will never get reduce. :(

Nobody answer my question...huhuhu :crybaby: ..any fast solution to get rid of those so called whitehead? but i m not sure the one i m having is blackheads or whiteheads....i hv used some serum for blackheads problem but it doesn't seems improve :(

CMYCMY, i guess u hav to go for facial.. because as told by a fren, they will picit2 all those pimples, n black/white heads. me oso facing d same problem. i hav no pimple b4 n i dun know hows whitehead n blackheads look like, but since last 2 months pimples kinda 'pesta' on my left cheek til my fwens noticed my left cheek got banyak bintik jerawat n parut. i sat for a free skin analysis last week.. heheh n they advise me to do facial for "those heads". Now baru rasa nak ber'facial' ^_^ .

I have quite a ok skin last time, but recently after i took up my swimming lesson.......i had a lot of these blackheads and whiteheads on the area between my 2 eyebrows.. :( there are quite huge and very close to each other. I can't help to picit them every 2 days :doh: donno is because of swimming or due to some other reason, haizzzz ()_()

I have quite a ok skin last time, but recently after i took up my swimming lesson.......i had a lot of these blackheads and whiteheads on the area between my 2 eyebrows.. :( there are quite huge and very close to each other. I can't help to picit them every 2 days :doh: donno is because of swimming or due to some other reason, haizzzz ()_()

Babagirl, it could be due to the chlorine , some ppl are sensitive towards this i guess..My hair did get extremely dry when i go for swimming..

if your situation is getting worst, you should try out Monrose purifying lotion. It helps a lot for my congested skin, i hope it will works on yours too. This purifying lotion works like a miracle to me , my face produced less oil and whiteheads is very much reduced although I hardly go for facial.. ;)

Edited by constantsin

Nobody answer my question...huhuhu :crybaby: ..any fast solution to get rid of those so called whitehead? but i m not sure the one i m having is blackheads or whiteheads....i hv used some serum for blackheads problem but it doesn't seems improve :(

hi dear..dun worry..go see dermatologist..they can do minor peels-glycolic or alpha peels or mandelic peels,1 session also can see results..to maintain do 1 mth once.price abt $200-250 session.Alternatively,use retin A for nights cream..then slowly will dissolve the white head/black heads.white head where the 'head' is located inside the skin(superficial epidermis) and has not come out yet,as black heads after it exposed to the environment ,the tips become blackish,hence the name.so is the same thing! :whistling:

I wan to share my experience about this miracle of Monrose Purifying lotion after using it for about 2 months. Of course yes... i myself have this acne problem(huge and painful type), with extremely oily face ever since I hit puberty at the age of 13.

I’ ve been following the suggested routine with the product suggested from MonRose consultant...it's been 2months++ and it work for me!! This purifying lotion only took less than a week to solved my oil problem which always cause me look darker!! Hence, many of my pimples were gone and my oil seeds were reduced and flatterned aft tat !

I would not say that my acne is fully controlled now because sometimes it will still pop up 1 to 2 pimples around my period time. But I m happy because the pimple only take 1 to 2 days to get being flatten now because of thelotion , it has no longer like last time, which some stubborn pimples can stay up on my face 4 more than a month!!

My skin is much softer now (their Gentle cleanser and hydro boost really soften my skin a lot!) . It is far better compared to when I used my previous skin care which has alcohol-rich products .

Good luck to those who try it! :popeye:

Hi guys..my face oso very oily and have acne problem. Then, last week, I tried 1 product call dermedex. It helps a lot...my face doesn't look reddish anymore and the pimples start to reduce....

I am having a serious acne and million of whiteheads problem on my chin area now.....and it has started to spread to the jawline recently.. :crybaby:

My face always release oil. If my work is stress, my acne problem will be more serious . I dun no what is happening to me......

Now i am using the Clinelle products. I follow the 3 step that the clinelle recommended. I feel my face is cleaner after washing the cleanser .. However, after about 20mins, my face will release oil again. I m suffering with this oily face since scholling time...I wonder if i need to change product again?? :X

I am having a serious acne and million of whiteheads problem on my chin area now.....and it has started to spread to the jawline recently.. :crybaby:

My face always release oil. If my work is stress, my acne problem will be more serious . I dun no what is happening to me......

Now i am using the Clinelle products. I follow the 3 step that the clinelle recommended. I feel my face is cleaner after washing the cleanser .. However, after about 20mins, my face will release oil again. I m suffering with this oily face since scholling time...I wonder if i need to change product again?? :X

hi sugar,dun need change products,suggest go to doc clinic & do peeling every 3-4 weeks once.this will reduce the oilyness & decrease the comedones formation.Also it helps in decreasing the acne formations.Worth one ler..give a try.. :P

hi sugar,dun need change products,suggest go to doc clinic & do peeling every 3-4 weeks once.this will reduce the oilyness & decrease the comedones formation.Also it helps in decreasing the acne formations.Worth one ler..give a try.. :P

Go clinic to do peeling??? What peeling is that ya? Can i just scrub my face at home?

sugarpine,do a quick check on ur skin care products for list of ingredients involving mineral oil..if ur skin oily/acne prone,ur not suppose to use oil mineral

based product..perhaps if ur considering oral skincare,u can take Zinc tablets,but DO CONSULT UR FAMILY DOCTOR BEFORE U START CONSUMING THEM.

again i belive great skin starts with the right skincare and sometimes combine with oral care for severe cases