Sign in to follow this  
constantsin

HELP!!! Face is very oily and full with whiteheads

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

can anyone give me some advice? :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

my skin also same as yours.

got small small pimple d... then got red on the small pimple...

look so ugly when it got redden. seems like got chicken pox :(

:( i do have 3 small pimples on my forehead now, haiz :doh:

try this soap girls..

tourmaline soap

check out the b4 and after pictures :jawdrop:

Thanks sonia.. i will check this out :praisegod:

i think its because of ur sunblock. is tat too oily? it will cause whitehead if too oily.

I suspect on the sunblock too :( but i thought the sebum gel able to reduce the oiliness , so i thought it shld be no problem, i think i should stop it right.........

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

I had the same problem bout 2 years ago when I used baby oil as a make-up remover. The moment I stopped using it, the white bumps disappeared. The Biore sunblock (if you're using the UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50++ PA) isnt supposed to be oily/clog pores. But who knows maybe your skin is super sensitive and cant tolerate it.

try this soap girls..

tourmaline soap

check out the b4 and after pictures :jawdrop:

I recently purchased the tourmaline soap. It's really great. Been using it for around 5 days now. Havent seen any improvements yet but the texture is superb and face really feels clean after washing. It's worth a try.....RM20 inclusive of postage. I am gullible when it comes to beauty products and the b4 and after pics on the site really convinced me..LOL :) Just hope to see a major difference after 1 month or 2 :)

Do you use make up remover to remove the sunblock? You need to do it eventhou you no make up coz the sunblock is waterproof...

one of my friend have this condition, she went to see a dermatologist. and he asked if she have dandruff problem.. yes, she did. and he gave her a dandruff shampoo. and amazingly, everything was solved. both skin problem and dandruff.

Try Monrose purifiyng lotion, it works fast and effective for stuborn whiteheads! :shocking: Check this out! :clapclap:

http://www.mymonrose.com/realstories.htm

before this, i thought of getting their night cream for my marks and scar problem. but didn't expect i need to cheked out this purifying lotion for my oil condition now, sad :(

one of my friend have this condition, she went to see a dermatologist. and he asked if she have dandruff problem.. yes, she did. and he gave her a dandruff shampoo. and amazingly, everything was solved. both skin problem and dandruff.

Really, i do feel my hair oily recently, may i know where else i can get this dandruff shampoo you mentioned? or only this dermatologist is selling? i m afraid that they charged me for consultation fees later.. 8)

use diamond spa now for only RM39.90 per month

everyone also can own one already.

http://www.diamondhealthy.com/dspa.htm

thanks for sharing freeevent~ :D

I am using Cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock as well, but so far so good. Are you using any moisturizer at the same time? Might be the moisturizer. If you are not using any moisturizer, your skin will produce more oil to protect the skin from the environment, and that will cause your skin very oily. Did you cleanse your face with make up remover? It is a must actually. Maybe you need to do extraction for the face. Do go for facial (those first trial are pretty cheap), it helps!

For your is your products make you have this problem.Stop all your products which u feel oily.Try to cure the pimples/acne first before using any mosturiser even sunblock and dont try try extract yourself because it will cause a scar which need a long term to recover.I recommend you to use figureline products.Its really good for this problem.Try to buy their travel set inside have 4 items.acne wash,skin enlivening,oil gland mask and oil skin liquid powder(oil free).Its RM150 can used for 1 months.Have a try on it since it have travel set and its not so expensive too.Go to visit beautician for extraction too.If you have and question about skin can PM me.I would like to sharing to you.

hey girls, why dont you try Aveda Mask, my sister had tried it before and it help to control the oil on the face. good luck!

Which Aveda mask in particular, mimi? Mind sharing with us? I recently heard that the Aveda Tourmaline Charged Mask is superb but havent tried it yet...

constantin, ur problems sounds similar to what ive suffered 2 months ago! I had the same condition where my face turned veryyy oily ( i used to have dry skin) and whiteheads popped out everywhere plus slowly those heads turned bigger.My cause would be the night cream ive used, its pretty strong and had caused some reaction.No choice, rather than spending on various creams to clear it, I went straight to derm and was prescribed with antibiotics and gel.Its takes to heal but i can say its getting better at least... .Ive to lay ALL of my products and just stick with a very gentle cleanser( cetaphil).

Thanks a bunch for all :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

To answer everyone here in one post............

for the make up remover...... i hardly make up, so i don wash my face with a special make up remover but i do wash my face with a milk cleanser which said to cleanse away light make up too. For masque, i hav many brands of cleasing masque and do it twice a week, it is fine for 2 days after the mask, but face will get darn oily again, haiz..yes, i think i should not squeeze it myself but sometimes just so fRUST to see them in the mirror. :mumbling: sometimes the beautician made my face left even more scar, donno ......

Bronze_chiqz, my sis is using cetaphil cleanser, ok, i will curi hers to use for a week and see how it goes :P

for the shampoo , frolic pjnn, pls let me know more abt the shampoo if you see this. i do suspect is my hair oiliness causing all this. :(

I just saw Junnie's before and after pictures at monrose topic, it is really a big difference pictures on the whiteheads condition! :blink:

I think i'm also sensitive to sunblock too. cause sunblock (especially those with is waterproof) is heavy with titanium dioxide (i think it's this ingredient... forgotten what it's name) and disturb my skin... i do use make-up remover also no use. once i apply, my faces go rashes... hyper sensitive... maybe allergy... i don know

Mmm... i don trust on any waterproof sunblock infact i solved my problem with applying loose powder after applied sunblock and remove twice with make up remover before i wash face/shower + using whitehead/black head serum :)

Edited by Meow Meow

Hi all,

Hi constantsin,

I think you better do facial to extract them all, let the pro do for you first untill it clear. The skin pro told me that if the skin breakout badly, better do facial 1 time for 1-2 weeks for 5 times, then continue 2-3 weeks for 1 facial. After all get better, u can choose when you want to do facial to maintain the skin.

I do use cellnique sebum, but not work for me, so i tried NY, they really expert, and at home we only need do basic skin care with any brand of products.

Hope my comment will help.

Hi constantsin,

I think you better do facial to extract them all, let the pro do for you first untill it clear. The skin pro told me that if the skin breakout badly, better do facial 1 time for 1-2 weeks for 5 times, then continue 2-3 weeks for 1 facial. After all get better, u can choose when you want to do facial to maintain the skin.

I do use cellnique sebum, but not work for me, so i tried NY, they really expert, and at home we only need do basic skin care with any brand of products.

Hope my comment will help.

i will go for facial one of tis day, but i m worry the marks it left behind sometimes.. :( survey on facial treatment now :)

Really, i do feel my hair oily recently, may i know where else i can get this dandruff shampoo you mentioned? or only this dermatologist is selling? i m afraid that they charged me for consultation fees later.. 8)

sorry, i dun know.. i think you can try dandruff shampoo that u can get from pharmacies. those use 1x a week treatment kind, not those shampoo for dandruff scalp.

it's good to cure dandruff. cz at night we sleep, our hair touches our face.. hence the germs transfer

I recently purchased the tourmaline soap. It's really great. Been using it for around 5 days now. Havent seen any improvements yet but the texture is superb and face really feels clean after washing. It's worth a try.....RM20 inclusive of postage. I am gullible when it comes to beauty products and the b4 and after pics on the site really convinced me..LOL :) Just hope to see a major difference after 1 month or 2 :)

hey teff, how is the tourmaline soap so far? does it dry up your skin and clear your pimples (if you have)? thanks! :D

Do you use make up remover to remove the sunblock? You need to do it eventhou you no make up coz the sunblock is waterproof...

chris, wow i never knew that.. :blink:^_^ thanks for sharing!

hey teff, how is the tourmaline soap so far? does it dry up your skin and clear your pimples (if you have)? thanks! :D

I bought it for RM20 including postage. I can say that thus far it has improved my skin (texture wise). Some pre-menstruation pimples have yet to clear up. I hope they do in time. And I dont find it drying as I ensure that my skincare routine includes a lot of hydration.