Sign in to follow this  
colecole

Breast enlargement pills

anyone know any breast cream that actually works that can be baught in malaysia ?

a friend wants me to help her find the product. which is efective , no side effects and price around rm200 ... but i totally no idea on that ...

any good recommendation ?

thanks in advanced.

i've used for 3 bottles. effective tau. d' prize rm 150 per bottle, and u'll get a set of breast massage that u can use it any time ant where .....

don't you feel weird with other ppl massaging your breasts? & yeah, how's your breats size now? if it works then i might consider trying it.

hiii there... im new here. just got some info to share la.................

its natural to not to satisfied with our own thing, those who got the big 1 want to have the small 1, and small want the big 1. for those who are having the small 1 like me "before" u can try several ways. myself have try those creams that promising bigger breast such as beautiful (Quantum Product), blossom (activa), mask type (japan brand), mustika ratu cream, mask and pills (mustika ratu), and massage. the best that realy works to me = activa blossom cream every night plus own massage during applying it BUT NOT TO FORGET THAT BEFORE APPLY ANY CREAM U MUST FIRST CLEANSE UR BREAST WITH WARM WATER SO THE PORES WILL OPEN AND EASY TO ABSORB ANY CREAM, and once a week i went to the beauty saloon and got a treatment there including massage for 1 hours, cleance, mask = of course using their produck la. result= WONDERFUL BREAST , BIGGER, MOIST, SOFT, PINK NIPPLE + I FEEL SEXY

try laaaaa

So where do we buy Activa blossom cream?? how much is it? and what size did u go from and to?

is there a BIG difference? or a SLIGHT difference?

Hi all,

Good news. I 've tried a Bust serum called" dermacare bust serum" and within 1week it increase my boob size for 1/2 cup and lifted up my breast for 2cm. It firm my boobs as well. Will continue use it and keep you guys updated. Btw, now having a whole sale/discounted price (:

U guys can go to this link :

www.dermacare-intl.com

huh? after breastfeeding is sag oledi la, not bigger.... or am i wrong??

Yes most of the females after breastfeeding have sagginess problem instead of become bigger.

But its all depending on how long you breast feed and how good u take good care of your asset.. with proper take care, your breast wont shrink 100%.

Well, mine 1 is small also. And I lazy to enlarge the size because need to massage. >_< But want to ask, when the boobs will stop increase the size? Hehe :)

[quote name='buttercup' date='10 August 2005 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1123651350' post='129964']
Don't be conned. Of course every chica wants to have bigger tits jus like dudes want to have larger dongs. Bad news is pills and creams and ointments do not work wonders. These manufacturers prey on gullible women to market these products. No scientific evidence that such applications does enlarge tits. Ah Quas and transvesttites who take estrogen pills gains slight growth only. They undergo implants for more breasty effect.

Likewise, the only way to enhance your size is implants. Silicone or saline implants. Very expensive yet enhancingly effective. Refer Carmen Elektra.

Live with it. Gwen Stefani and Kate Moss does. Your tits are only for yourself and your other half to see naked. Theres always WonderBra for everyone else.
[/quote]

That's not true -_-;;;

I was swinging between A and B for a long time starting in USA.. When I was a bit chubby I was B, when I lost weight I was A. Even I came to Malaysia, I started from A since I lost some weight before I come here... then I gained a bit of weight and I turned to B but I was planning on diet... in 2009, I moved out of old house then I started living alone w/ hubby and I became more and more free and started to thought.."wtheck... i'll try those pills for boobs.. anyway got nothing better to do here LOL" and so I went online researching. Came across one product and I rooted for it. been 8months ever since and that's including the time im off the pill for 1months now... I started from small B since I lost some weight. Now I'm small D! and I can fit into D bras! I didnt believe it for few months, 3rd month, it started to grow. I started on June, and my bust was bigger sized while mom was visiting on august and by Halloween I was C! and after that my bewb slightly grew a bit more to small D.@,@! I'm so happy now LOL... it was soft and fluffy during first 4 months and now the boob is getting firmer w/ occasional chest workouts I do at gym and home. ( push ups and I dont know how to call it LOL.) I don't use chest firming cream, but use body firming lotion to massage my bewbs after shower (for about 5 min or so). so now I have firm small 34D bewbs :D
I always thought those pills were hoax..but not only it has helped me have regular period(I always had crappy timing period) I saw a dramatic results in that 7months! now I'm thinking again but w/ my breast size I dont think I need them anymore. I am wondering if they will shrink soon???...>.> hope not.. since it's been staying for 1month now..
I only bought 6month+1month supply so I didnt order new yet and I'm kinda shot down w/ flu too...basically won't order anymore till I need it again.. (crosses fingers)

*excuse me 4 writing whole journal here lol but I'd really like to share w/ u all since u guys seem interested*

it's my little secret LOL and it's the most happy one :) if you like to know what brand, pm me I dont wanna advertise here LOL... im not an advertiser -_-...
believe it or not, now i can start 2010 w/ size D LOL! come on new years dresses :D i'm so excited :P

Good luck gals!

using Cream are safer than pills or any processed product to eat..

Beside, when you feel enough, you can just stop it or reduce it for maintain shape only...

Sometimes expensive doesn't mean always good, some cream only under RM80 and work really well...

It give good shape and in 10 days you'll get the result..

[quote name='pieris' date='29 December 2009 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1262066923' post='577272']
That's not true -_-;;;

I was swinging between A and B for a long time starting in USA.. When I was a bit chubby I was B, when I lost weight I was A. Even I came to Malaysia, I started from A since I lost some weight before I come here... then I gained a bit of weight and I turned to B but I was planning on diet... in 2009, I moved out of old house then I started living alone w/ hubby and I became more and more free and started to thought.."wtheck... i'll try those pills for boobs.. anyway got nothing better to do here LOL" and so I went online researching. Came across one product and I rooted for it. been 8months ever since and that's including the time im off the pill for 1months now... I started from small B since I lost some weight. Now I'm small D! and I can fit into D bras! I didnt believe it for few months, 3rd month, it started to grow. I started on June, and my bust was bigger sized while mom was visiting on august and by Halloween I was C! and after that my bewb slightly grew a bit more to small D.@,@! I'm so happy now LOL... it was soft and fluffy during first 4 months and now the boob is getting firmer w/ occasional chest workouts I do at gym and home. ( push ups and I dont know how to call it LOL.) I don't use chest firming cream, but use body firming lotion to massage my bewbs after shower (for about 5 min or so). so now I have firm small 34D bewbs :D
I always thought those pills were hoax..but not only it has helped me have regular period(I always had crappy timing period) I saw a dramatic results in that 7months! now I'm thinking again but w/ my breast size I dont think I need them anymore. I am wondering if they will shrink soon???...>.> hope not.. since it's been staying for 1month now..
I only bought 6month+1month supply so I didnt order new yet and I'm kinda shot down w/ flu too...basically won't order anymore till I need it again.. (crosses fingers)

*excuse me 4 writing whole journal here lol but I'd really like to share w/ u all since u guys seem interested*

it's my little secret LOL and it's the most happy one :) if you like to know what brand, pm me I dont wanna advertise here LOL... im not an advertiser -_-...
believe it or not, now i can start 2010 w/ size D LOL! come on new years dresses :D i'm so excited :P

Good luck gals!
[/quote]

hi pieris.. i sent you the pm :P please share me your little secret:D

[font="Georgia"]haiii please share...whats the product u used to enlarge ur breast...kindly gv us the URL pls...pls help.... i want a bigger boobs too!! [/font][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Never tried b4......i jus took Pure Collagen only.It works well for my breast n my butt.U can feel it firm n grow bigger but in natural way.

I tried cream laa,hoco collagen laa....hampeh!!!!.nothing works.This one works....round ass i got now.hahahaaa....:P

[quote name='eliza' date='08 March 2006 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1141796167' post='233552']
How about the injection? Anyone heard this before? Few years ago I have done facial treatment in one of beauty centre in Kota Kinabalu. They got breast enlargement treatment such computerised massage/pump + enlargement oil which costing rm1000 per bottle (10ml if not mistaken). And another way which that beautician said it's quite effective (depend), is by injection which costing around rm3000 per bottle (50ml++). Do you think injection is more effective and safety? Is there any beauty centre here in KL or Selangor area have such a treatment?
[/quote]

hi eliza... i am new here n juz read ur post 2day.. btw, if u dun mind may i know more details bout d beauty centre pls?.. d location n d shop name maybe.. TQ