Sign in to follow this  
colecole

Breast enlargement pills

Hmm I read that those herbal pills work? unsure.gif the Sasa website sells those but dunno here got anot. Quite expensive though. They're made of herbs that act to "imitate" your own body hormones and stimulate your natural hormone secretions to make your boobs grow...

seems like every1 doesnt agree to take breast enlargement pills... how about cream and mask? guardian, watson have a lot of breast enlargement cream and mask products, different kind of brand. any1 knows which brand is safe to use? is there any side effect in future like breast cancer? and issit effective too?

and... I heard ppl said having sex helps too... haha! issit true? am i asking silly question? lolx...

maybe everyone afraid of the side effects from the breast enlargement pills..

personally, i don't believe in cream..anyone tried?

I heard from a friend that accupuncture can make the breast bigger by dialating the blood vessels. Hence increase flow of nutrient and blood supply. It seems that Jolin Chai (that Taiwanese singer) did that wo~ but I can't confirm the news since I'm actually Chinese illietrate~ tongue.gif

wow.. rm1k! what a waste of money... hard to gurantee that products like this can work actually...

no one has tried any product that works???

i'm so tempted to try too.. but dun wanna waste money....

How about the injection? Anyone heard this before? Few years ago I have done facial treatment in one of beauty centre in Kota Kinabalu. They got breast enlargement treatment such computerised massage/pump + enlargement oil which costing rm1000 per bottle (10ml if not mistaken). And another way which that beautician said it's quite effective (depend), is by injection which costing around rm3000 per bottle (50ml++). Do you think injection is more effective and safety? Is there any beauty centre here in KL or Selangor area have such a treatment?

I think that injection fluid is around 20ml -30ml, not 50ml. I decide to do it when am back to Kota Kinabalu in future. But until now Im still hesitate - about the safety, better result, cancer caused... Aiya dunno... Have anyone of you tried this treatment before?

I think that injection fluid is around 20ml -30ml, not 50ml. I decide to do it when am back to Kota Kinabalu in future. But until now Im still hesitate - about the safety, better result, cancer caused... Aiya dunno... Have anyone of you tried this treatment before?

injection? not very safe i think.... btw it's just my opinion..... :unsure:

hiii there... im new here. just got some info to share la.................

its natural to not to satisfied with our own thing, those who got the big 1 want to have the small 1, and small want the big 1. for those who are having the small 1 like me "before" u can try several ways. myself have try those creams that promising bigger breast such as beautiful (Quantum Product), blossom (activa), mask type (japan brand), mustika ratu cream, mask and pills (mustika ratu), and massage. the best that realy works to me = activa blossom cream every night plus own massage during applying it BUT NOT TO FORGET THAT BEFORE APPLY ANY CREAM U MUST FIRST CLEANSE UR BREAST WITH WARM WATER SO THE PORES WILL OPEN AND EASY TO ABSORB ANY CREAM, and once a week i went to the beauty saloon and got a treatment there including massage for 1 hours, cleance, mask = of course using their produck la. result= WONDERFUL BREAST , BIGGER, MOIST, SOFT, PINK NIPPLE + I FEEL SEXY

try laaaaa

hiii there... im new here. just got some info to share la.................

its natural to not to satisfied with our own thing, those who got the big 1 want to have the small 1, and small want the big 1. for those who are having the small 1 like me "before" u can try several ways. myself have try those creams that promising bigger breast such as beautiful (Quantum Product), blossom (activa), mask type (japan brand), mustika ratu cream, mask and pills (mustika ratu), and massage. the best that realy works to me = activa blossom cream every night plus own massage during applying it BUT NOT TO FORGET THAT BEFORE APPLY ANY CREAM U MUST FIRST CLEANSE UR BREAST WITH WARM WATER SO THE PORES WILL OPEN AND EASY TO ABSORB ANY CREAM, and once a week i went to the beauty saloon and got a treatment there including massage for 1 hours, cleance, mask = of course using their produck la. result= WONDERFUL BREAST , BIGGER, MOIST, SOFT, PINK NIPPLE + I FEEL SEXY

try laaaaa

activa blossom.... is it really effective? how many bottle u oledi use 2 c da result & may 1 know da price ? :P

activa blossom.... is it really effective? how many bottle u oledi use 2 c da result & may 1 know da price ? :P

i've used for 3 bottles. effective tau. d' prize rm 150 per bottle, and u'll get a set of breast massage that u can use it any time ant where .....

hi, wondering if anyone has try st.herbs products on breast enlargement? how isit?