Sign in to follow this  
~vezanda~

Wat should I buy from tokyo?

Hi, everybody...

i got a ques here..

what can i buy from tokyo beside clothing?

do u have any idea what stuff selling there are a lot cheaper than m'sia?

All suggestions will be welcome.

thanks a lot..

its a must to get burberry-blue label.they oni have it in japan.d price is cheaper than burberry london.

Yup agree with fatty_piggy.....you can't get burberry blue label in anywhere else other than Japan. It is actually the more affordable burberry range

get candy~!

hair products

skin care n cosmetic

boots, dress...

video games

ooo... thanks a lot!! yeaH~!

then how about things other than those mentioned above?

cos my sis actually doesn't care about fashion.

I gt no idea wat can i get her... =(

ooo don't miss out adult toys :P can't find at all in malaysia :P

well last time i been there. well cosmetic off the streets in tokyo is not really that cheap. if you are flying off from narita then get it from the airport. make sure you go across to the departure gate that side only have more variety.

:P

Shiseido tsubaki, lol it’s so hard to get it else where and it’s much cheaper

Try CLATHAS, cute bag or Made In Japan Umbrella. Good quality Umbrella.

yes yes ! umbrella! i got myself a transparent one! chic!

also tidbits! their decoration is very delicate and pretty.

Get Canmake Makeup for yourself. it's HALF the price there. Made in Japan mah.

Anyways, go to some shopping malls, they have discounts on really nice handbags/scarfs/umbrellas/gloves that you would fall in love with.

Also ALL branded goods (salvatore ferragamo/burberry/gucci) are abour 200 to 300 cheaper than it is in Malaysia. Also request for a tourist tax refund. They deduct off 5% off the normal price directly from your purchase (unlike Singapore/Thailand where you need to fill up a form n then claim the money back at the respective airport).

The stuff available from the drugstore (pharmacy) are cheap too. Grab hold of shiseido/kose/kao stuff. Really cheap there, it's sold at drugstores unlike in Malaysia where it's considered expensive. :P

Also dun forget to get lots of Disney merchandise from Disneyland/Disneysea. Hello Kitty stuff from Sanrio Puroland.

You'll regret it if you don't. I bought too little stuff while i was there Feb 08. Would love to go back and shop like mad.

Dun forget to go to Gotemba Factory Outlet (about 2hr bus ride from Tokyo) and it'll cost you around RM90 for a return bus ticket. Really CHEAP Gap clothes leh! RM145or a pair of latest jeans!!! and other branded goods as well.

Adidas/Nike shoes/apparel (available at Gotemba Factory Outlet OR Garden Walk Makuhari (this one u need to take the JR train to station Kaihin Makuhari)) are so cheap. I got my ClimaCool shoes @ RM150! There are lots of other Japanese brands at Garden walk as well.

Happy Shopping!