Sign in to follow this  
haute_couture

The Fashion Counsel

i think is ntg wrong to wear baby tee or t shirt for cny... no pantang says tat u need to wear new clothes or fancy clothes during cny... mine is alwiz the same old ones though almost every mth i bot new baju or skirt ... :P:P

^ There isn't really a thread on fashion or trends for guys because this is a forum for females but you're more than welcome to create one. ;)

I don't think its appropriate due to the weather and you'll prolly get quite some stares but if you insist and that makes you happy then sure, go ahead :)

long boots with jeans.. will people laugh at me for wearing long boots with jeans in msia??

I can see only one occassion in which this may be okay: a wicked night out. Somehow, I always think that night-outs give you a good excuse to dress a little different.

But of course, this is only if you ABSOLUTELY have to wear the boots with jeans in Msia =)

does anyone where can i buy nice and affordable evening clutches or small bags...

preferably lower than rm 100...

thanks!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried Bonita? I find their cluthces/small bags nice and affordable.

If not, you could try your luck at Cat Whiskers.

yes bonita and one shop at the weld [i dont know the shop's name]

but, it sell cluthes under rm100

Im looking for a spagetti strap dress, low cut, and not those long dressy type.

Simple and down to the knees or shorter. I saw few people wearing these dresses in Damansara but i can hardly find one. Help!

Simple and down to the knees or shorter. I saw few people wearing these dresses in Damansara but i can hardly find one. Help!

Can you post some pics of similar dresses?

try flea market in The Curve.. every saturday is not mistaken..

i think im short to wear a dress / short skirt . . im kindda jealous wif tall gurl who has long leg .. wow! . . :wub:

try Seraphina in Cineleisure

i bought this mini skirt and tube top but don know what to wear with. esp shoes. can help? thanks

I would wear the mini skirt with a baby tee or tank.

Choose something that is neither too revealing nor too girly, although a white camisole like this one might look good too index.jpg Chloe

An attitude tee would look cool, especially if you wear them with big hoop earrings. Complete the look with flats. The skirt looks rather short so dont pair it with heels.

fr.jpgChloe index.jpg Stella McCartney

As for the tube top, I see it going well with maxi or boho skirts. I would not wear it together with the ra-ra skirt mentioned above as both are quite revealing. A good rule of thumb is to pair revealing items with volume. A pair of cropped skinnies may look good too but be sure that it is not too low waisted. This shall go well wedges or stick to flats if you are lanky.

fr.jpg DAY Birger et Mikkelsen