Sign in to follow this  
SabrinaT

Pro Make up Academy?

Hi, all over there babes..

I going learning Professional make-up artis course,

i stay in klang, planing kl learn make up.

but dunno which academy is suit...

or have any babes can gv me some information to know more about any academy? :wink3:

Saffron, thanks reply ya...

I think b4 Xpression master, hear my friend say there quite good...

still got any academy?

anywaz, Thanks the information ya..

Anyone can provide the fees for above academy? the location? duration? wat kind of cert they will be giving?

Any part time course offered?

Thanks a lot!!

hi gals,

v found out a good academy in kl area, can survey if interested.

Enya School Of Beauty

Subang:03-56323090

Imbi: 03-21447860

www.enya.com.my

enya_beauty@yahoo.com

i'm currently studying Professional Make up in sense&style academy the fees are RM6888

course included hair styling and bridal body art

Now i just sign up to SLDN program can get rebate from gov as much as RM7200 in 2 years time

Hi Sabrina,

I don't know if you have started your make-up class. If not, I would like to intro my sister's academy in Klang. Please check it out and if you are interested, please let me know :)

www.pingavenuemakeup.blogspot.com

i'm currently studying Professional Make up in sense&style academy the fees are RM6888

course included hair styling and bridal body art

Now i just sign up to SLDN program can get rebate from gov as much as RM7200 in 2 years time

Great! Sense & Style should be quite good. Now they're SLDN centre already? By the way, do you have to make advance payment of RM 1800?

Welcome to visit Makeup Beauty School in Klang - Ping Avenue Makeup Art Academy @

www.pingavenuemakeup.blogspot.com

They are providing currently major in Professional Makeup & Fashion Hairstyling Diploma Course with reasonably priced course fee for 1 year. Log on to their website for lots lots of events and activities that students are experiencing with Ping Avenue!!!

Ping Avenue Makeup Art Academy is a certified makeup academy in collaboration with City of Sunderland International College, United Kingdom and will be a part of SLDN program too!!!

Find out more or call 014-6601122 (Jey) for more information!!!

Not many crime dramas keep you guessing until the end, but Cold Case does almost every week as a bunch of grizzled Philly detectives solve twisty old murders. The series is at its best when it becomes an impressive period piece and goes way back in time to the days of Prohibition, the Negro Leagues and the Kennedy assassination. Cold Case does a terrific job of giving viewers an interesting peek inside the characters’ personal lives

i hear a new academy is open soon tongue.gif ...i saw at chinesspress ..all teaching Airbrush course.
i call them to ask about that course and asked abt fees and what they teach lo....actually i also got ask other academy , like plato..but plato just giving me the simple basic airbrush knowledge...not my chooise....and this new academy they said will open at kota damansare there...
when i found this new academy is teaching airbrush is quick good . clapping.gif
actually the girl said de...the girl said actually they focus teaching Airbrush..coz until now , no one academy is focus teaching airbrush.. because now airbrush is very importand,all pahotoshot also need HD..mean high definition... then airbrush is HD system, actualy airbrush used alr 30 years in usa & euro country ,but asia country still be late to learn ,
so the girl said they course not only teaching makeup, i remember airbrush course is RM3000,
then include the airbrush system and airbrush kit...they also teaching bridal makeup course,around RM3800 free makeup kit also, thed she told me b4 open got do promotion ,if we register can get special discount...so i asked them email me the airbrush course price list lo...
let you all know ,and share a new good price and new system makeup course..
i will register soon..coz dun want to mistake this good promotion....coz maybe i will take the airbrush + bridal...and i also want to learn nail art too..they also got learn nail art too...good...happy..

1)airbrush+bridal makeup course
*course RM3590 (net/price : 6800 , 40 hours)
*save RM3210
*Free Makeup product around RM1-2K not sure..
*Free Airbrush certificate fees RM200
*Free Voucher RM200(if intro 1 fren register)

2)airbrush+bridal+stage+fashion makeup course
*course RM5500 (n/price :RM10,580, 60hours+10days)
*save RM5080
*Free makeup product
*Free Airbrush certificate fees RM200
*Free Voucher RM500 (if intro 2 fren register)

Sorry another advertisement *_^

Just addition reference for those that interested in learning make up. Bertha Gallery make Up Academy offers wide range of make up courses from personal, bridal to professional. Instructors are specially trained from Paris, France. Visit us at www.berthagallery.com or www.facebook.com/berthagallery.

Hi Everyone,

If you wish to learn Professional make-up / Professional Beauty Therapist Course I would recommend Enya School Of Beauty. I'm the ex-student, graduated 4 years ago but until today I still think they are the best ever Academy in town. Reason is because their course fee is reasonable, affordable, include necessary products & accessories, no hidden cost, nice enviroment, great teachers and what most important is now their package is include 3 certification which is International - City & Guilds(UK), Local Government - Malaysian Skill Development (SKM) and their very own Enya School certificate.

Their Academy has been rated " Best" Academy by Malaysian Skill Development and they also a centre which approved by Ministry of Home Affairs to recruite foreign students too.

You may go find out yourself for more information.

Name of Academy : Enya School of Beauty
Location : 10-B,10-C, Jalan Ss15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Lot 132, 2nd Floor, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number : 03-56323090 / 03-21447860
Facebook Name : Enya School of Beauty
Web-site : [url="http://www.enya.com.my"][color="#0f72da"]www.enya.com.my[/color][/url]
email : [email="info@enya.com.my"][color="#0f72da"]info@enya.com.my[/color][/email]