Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Edison, Gillian, Cecilia SEX SCANDAL

Not sure if this thread have been opened elsewhere. Anyone seen them?

Wow... Cecilia is hot.. hahaha..

And our innocent Gillian who cried and cried over her Changing room pics issue.. seems like she isn't so innocent afterall

when she can willingly let Edison to take all those super explicit (Category 5 rating) photos.

It's like this. No one likes car accident. If u drive carefully, but someone cause u an accident, then, u r pitiful. But if u drive recklessly, and u end up in an accident... U ASKED FOR IT!

By the way, I wonder why they aren't Arresting Edison for having sex with a Minor. Among the 1300 over photos and some videos are Vincy Yeung, his current gf. It dates back to when she's still below 16.

I dun mean to sound pervertish... but.. as a guy... Thanks Edison, for bestowing us those pics alot of us wanted so much to see.. hahaha.. oops.. dun bash me.

Please fill me in... who are these people? what happened? I wanna see the photos too.

I am lost too! What's going on here? Are these people mentioned members of MYB?

mimiahmad & mixybabe

All mentioned are the HK stars..singer/actor/actoress..I adore Edison b4..but when i saw those pics?????OMG..hell no! wat a pervert..

And those girls?why not jz do it in normal way??its supposed to be private things..then do it private..ALL look innocent but...terrible..pity their fan!

anthem

She's too BZ till 4got to buy Gillette..hahahhaha

ya, but now the photos are being publicised , i believe none of them wants to share the photos with public.

i pity them for the same reason as well

but since they have done it, there is no more turning back and just have to accept the fact that their photos have been circulated

Edited by cyndi1218

Lots and lots of high res pictures of top HK , Gillian Chung, Cecilia Cheung, Bobo Chan, Vincy Yeung in HOT ACTION with Edison Chan.

Lots of BJ given by each girls to Edison. Cecilia features also Self Pleasure pics too.

joey yung is in the list too?

That pic of "joey yung" is either not her or is fake one. Source said jolin pic is not in also, but no one comment on maggie Q yet.

Argh!!

Was so sad when this news came out. Some more Edison actually admits that he took the pics. Use to love him so much. But not now anymore.

mimiahmad & mixybabe

All mentioned are the HK stars..singer/actor/actoress..I adore Edison b4..but when i saw those pics?????OMG..hell no! wat a pervert..

And those girls?why not jz do it in normal way??its supposed to be private things..then do it private..ALL look innocent but...terrible..pity their fan!

anthem

She's too BZ till 4got to buy Gillette..hahahhaha

Owhhhh....thanks for the info.. but where to see the pics? I wanna have a look