Sign in to follow this  
baby_ann

we know hot guys are bad fer us but...

well i just broke up with this guy named zac..he's a real hottie! an ice hockey player..and a player if u know what i mean..d day after we broke up he already has a girlfriend! darn..that was heartbreaking..but now he still treats me like he use to..whats that suppose to mean?

i do love him..i cant resist him..i know he's just playing around but he's bloody gorgeous!

what should i do? its fun but i know its bad.. *sigh*

women are just attracted to bad boys. there is no changing that. some guys are attracted to bad girls too. just have fun, okay? but don't do anything wrong.

May b day by days u'll started no feeling at all..

Coz is sad n NUMB....

If ppl said dun take it serious u wont...

So..... Jus let it be.....

Butzzzz.............

Dun so ec, dreaming n believe wat he said even u knw da jus a LIE...

Well, I agree wif heartbroken.. If u can't really resist him, then juz follow ur feelings... BUT, bear in mind tat u r ready to face the consequences... READY to face the sadness n heartbreak AGAIN n AGAIN....

But, i sincerely hope tat u will get over wif him... U deserve better.. TRUST ME!! anywayz, i noe it's easy to say but hard to do...

WIsh u good luck... hug.gif U can alwiz shout ur heart out loud ere..

yes.gif Move on Babe. You deserve someone who treasures your heart & feeling. I don't think he cares if you have someone else.

i think you have enough of hottie, at least this one, there are plenty of them, go get a new one. If you are not tired of bad boys, by all mean, but i still believe at the end of the day, you need to get someone who can understand you, loyal to you and take care of you.

gurl,u r still young.since u knoe tht he's a player,u should think carefully coz u'll not get d kinda luv tht u expect 2 hv...my fren falls in luv wif a player too n d end result,their relationship is on n off all da time..til at last she couldn't stand anymore n call it 4 real..d guy has been pestering her n tell her how much he luvs her n guess wat my fren tell him?

she says:if u can make me hv d kinda feelings when we 1st date,i'll consider accepting u

but since he's a player,well...u can guess d rest of d story..d guy go 4 other gurls...gosh...it took my my fren 3 yrs 2 realise tht..n as her close frens,we can onli accompany her til she recovers...she's much better now..happier b prettier coz she doesnt hv 2 worry bout anything anymore...

well i just broke up with this guy named zac..he's a real hottie! an ice hockey player..and a player if u know what i mean..d day after we broke up he already has a girlfriend! darn..that was heartbreaking..but now he still treats me like he use to..whats that suppose to mean?

i do love him..i cant resist him..i know he's just playing around but he's bloody gorgeous!

I'd rather lose to a hot guy than a fat-sweatin-pathetic-stinkin-macho-f***in-rich-dick/ass......Cute gals like oils (not the type u wanna find on parmaceutical stores) these days....

Let me quote it again....

Fat Sweatin

Pathetic Stinkin

Macho f***in

Rich Dick/Ass rifle.gif

perhaps you're attracted to him, but his looks are the icing on the cake. you have to really assess it from the point of view that - looks deteriorate, but personalities remain. i'm not surprised that you cannot stand his playboy tendancies, so i think you did the right think to break up with him. if he is truly sorry, you can always give him another chance later smile.gif

i think you have enough of hottie, at least this one, there are plenty of them, go get a new one. If you are not tired of bad boys, by all mean, but i still believe at the end of the day, you need to get someone who can understand you, loyal to you and take care of you.

hah! i wish! have not seen one since secondary school. guys, b4 u get offended, let me clear this : i AM picky. and girls who wan long term relationship goes for other things other than looks. also, my bf is definitely NOT a hottie. hottie is for seeing, real guys are for life.

baby ann, if u wan a fling, by all means, for for it. dun regret only after u found yourself tied in a relationship. judging from wat u say, he is the type who manipulates his good looks to secure a chick fast, like, any chick. u dun wan a guy like him. he only deserve to be ur fling, at best.

once u flinged, (not recommended sexually, things can get complicated), u can look for mister right............. cute guys r usually flawed in other departments, especially brains (dun ask me why i wanna know too) so u will grow out of it.

which one of you has a hot guy whom you're sure other girls will fawn over and you can barely trust him to keep out of another girl's pants?

i know a guy called zac since high school and we attended the same coll.

Wonder if he is the same person?

he is quite a playboy~

many gals fell for him.always seeing a new gal in his arms every week.

doesnt affects me;cause i know him inside out:P ahha

hah! i wish! have not seen one since secondary school. guys, b4 u get offended, let me clear this : i AM picky. and girls who wan long term relationship goes for other things other than looks. also, my bf is definitely NOT a hottie. hottie is for seeing, real guys are for life.

agree wif u.chica..tht's y when a hottie is after me,i wont care much bout him..who knoes he's really interested in me 4 being myslef or looks or juz another player..hahah..tht's y my frens say tht i'm picky...

buy kylie, but like tat very wasting wo. u know how scarce they are. sad.gif i will keep them as fren lo... tongue.gif after all, not a sin tat hey r born good looking....

buy kylie, but like tat very wasting wo. u know how scarce they are. sad.gif i will keep them as fren lo... tongue.gif after all, not a sin tat hey r born good looking....

is not a sin to born god looking,but is a sin,if u use the good looking to do negative stuff.

i won consider having a player as my lifetime partner...maybe juz playing around wtihout true feelings... but usually i dun play around or consider a relationship wit player, bcuz i'm scared one day i'll really fall in love with him, then i'll be in trouble!!

erm.. define hot guy..

do you mean great looks? great body?

this thread has been going on so long and they've been so many comments and there is still no idea on what a hot guy is?

Hot guy? darn good looking?? The way he looks at u make u melt? great mucles?? very lean?? Good in every style?? I'm not sure whether the rubbish i wrote correctly or not.. hahaha