Sign in to follow this  
baby_ann

we know hot guys are bad fer us but...

I have a thing for players too.It's this bad habit of mine...I sometimes make my flings as experimental objects (which I know it's mean..) because they are a player too.I like to change them for the better.Trying all ways to make them a non-player. But once I reach the point where the person totally changes his character, I feel like I have no interest anymore. That was then, in my younger days.

As for now, I was hooked up with my ex during his holiday over here in Malaysia. He's everything I've wanted and every other women's dreams. He's exactly the kind of fellow who would get attention from the whole room because of his looks and his ability to talk. Well anywayz, things went quite well, he changed and I was happy until I realise that I couldn't stand the fact that he constantly have girls surrounding him. It's not that I don't trust him. I don't trust the girls around him and it has been a constant pain since it's a long distance relationship.

Hot guys are everywhere.You'll always feel something no matter how bad he treats you.Our minds are so blinded by the looks that it blurs the ability for us to see and think straight.I was happy, but things became sour when I feel insecure about the girls around him.Sad to say, hot guys will always be my choice but it well never be A CHOICE if i choose him as my lifetime companion.I feel that I do no need to go through the emotional strain of jelousy or insecurity.