Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Do you Exercise?

Seriously, how much do you exercise?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, how much do you exercise?

• daily
    • once in two or three days
    • once a week
    • twice a month
    • once a month
    • i do it when i feel like it
    • never

i m lazy bum bum...i dun exercise..hate sweating <_< sticky sticky~

well..does walking my doggie to poo poo consider exercise, anyway it jus 1 round at garden near my house, n tat 1 round can fin in 5 mins :unsure:

erm...if making love consider exercise, then clubbing for me its also can be said exercise, coz when dance dance get sweat ma~ n its hot sometimes~~ ( poppy open air so hot lo )

hmm...usually i'll go gym whenever i feel i want to...but tht's also depends on whether my work load allows me to do onot....actually today planned to go gym but have to cancel it just to meet a client.. :(

so pity....cant have a routine exercise...

i do all types of exercises...i go to the gym, wall climbing, swimming and aso having sex :whistling: ...heheeee... hhmmm...wat else shud i try...

i exercise 3 times a week, Trying lah. But it's really feel good to exercise. I'll keep doing it. exercise with bf is the best thing in the world.

Yeah, best thing in the world!

I'll go get my weights and exercise outside NOW.

Every alternate day I do the threadmill at home and try to hit 5km under 40 minutes. Or I'll swim. Or I'll pester my Dad to bring me to some forest in Taman Tun. Great place to walk/jog/run.

Wow! You are so determined!

Im very lazy one lerr.. and i must distract myself from the thought that im actually exercising..

So I'll walk-job on my treadmill while watching tv.. But i only do 4-4.5km, and i take 1hour

Must increase til 5km soon!!! :innocent:

I used to exercise a lot! Now I’m just too busy with work and husband that I don’t have time to exercise. How do you babes find time?

I exercise once a week, just do walking around my house, i don RUN, just walk , breath in and out......

does it consider exercise? but i enjoy doing this..it able to relieved my stress. :)

er.. i go to the gym almost everyday. if nothing on, i will stay in the gym for about 2-3 hours. doing cardio, weights and joining classes.

Never exercise, unless if you count shopping as one :/

Haha, same here... I dunno how many years i din sweat already... ^_^ I mean really no sweat at all, coz i always in air conditioned enviroment and i hate exercise... I'm a extreme lazy bum and only become hardworking while shopping, won't feel tired for that... :P

When I was schooling, I used to run 3 to 4km daily Monday to Sunday. Played a football match on Friday.

After I started working, stopped for a while then joined a gym where I ran and pump iron 2 to 3 times a week and have power swimming in my condo's pool twice a week.

I am maintaining a similiar schedule now albeit age and work committment is catching up.

Cas, all you need is discipline but in my case, if I don't exert myself after 3 days, I feel terrible

ya...

when i was in my secondary school...

im good in sport..

but after spm...

no sports...

cause studies...

then become fatter n fatter n fatter....

like now...sad...

actually im darn lazy with exercise...

cause ive been tired for whole day...

then not in the mood...

its bout laziness...

I haven't exercised for ages! Does housework and shopping count? I just don't have the determination! I feel tired just thinking about exercising. I had better start though.

I exercise at least 3x a week but am still not skinny :( Dunno why i exercise. Sometimes I do 4 - 5x a week, mix of cardio and weights routine.

I make it appoint to excerise at least 2 times a week.

Go jogging around the running track until leg is exhausted