Sign in to follow this  
weN

Which undergarment do you prefer?

cossie, how very unmetrosexual of you... tongue.gif

My bf would follow me to the lingerie department/store and will be ever so happy to help me pick up a few pieces biggrin.gif

Back to the topic, no particular preference, but generally thongs, g strings and bikini bottoms.. not a fan of boy briefs though sad.gif

smile.gif

that's because your bf would like to see the garment he picks for you when both of you are having fun smile.gif

IMO i think gals look sexy in sheer and lace undergarment no matter whether they are g-string/thong or any other types. i used to buy my loved one a very expensive sheer and lace black brief. she loved it so much that she didn't wear it much cause it was so exquisite. darn! blink.gif

i loved to shop at www.figleaves.com for my ex's lingerie and it was nice to give her surprises from time to time by them deliverying the sexy pieces to her doorstep. too bad i don't think such services are available here in our bolehland. dry.gif

i dont mind going in to lingerie shop. i went in b4...

by myself.

smile.gif

i prefer bikinis and boy briefs too....again, depends on what we wear and which undergarment to go with...

my bf doesnt mind going into a lingerie shop with....aiks...he even helped me to buy when he was in bangkok....

i dont mind going in to lingerie shop. i went in b4...

by myself.

smile.gif

hehhehe...me also....

somemore....had to touch this and buy it...for research. wink.gif

it would be low rise bikini or boy brief... comfort yet easy to match wit clothes.. happy.gif

my bf is very happy when he enter this lingerie shop with me.... he will say ' this one nice or that one nice'.... hahhahaha....

hahah... i don't feel uncomfortable at all when entering lingerie shops or lingerie sections... used to help my ex choose or give comments...

i like g-strings or bikinis on girls... boxers are sexy too

i like guys with boxers..so cute..hehehe

Miss selfridge has the cutest girlish thongs & g-strings!!

pierre cardin has the sexiest slikest ones!! xD

gotta love them both! tongue.gif

i dun like to wear g-strings....soooo darn uncomfortable

I feel you! I think they're like butt floss, no offence. Would avoid wearing it if possible.

I lovelovelove low rise bikini panties. They're so comfy~ Girls' boxers are great to sleep in...thongs are a must to hide those darn visible panty lines.

But G-strings are definite no-nos mad.gif

ahahha....im wearing g-string now...darn uncomfortable...but when wear skirt or tight pants..got no choice eh...

dun want to show the whole world my panty line.. rolleyes.gif

I lovelovelove low rise bikini panties. They're so comfy~ Girls' boxers are great to sleep in...thongs are a must to hide those darn visible panty lines.

But G-strings are definite no-nos mad.gif

Can't agree better! biggrin.gif

Nway, thongs are always better alternative than G-strings so then why dont you wear thongs instead, Michelle? unsure.gif

i dunno..ahhah..never thought about thongs..never tried them before...is it something like g-strings?

i like 2 c 'provocative' clothings hehe

i love all g strings or thongs..or panties or hipsters..depends on my mood which one to wear..but panties and hipsters definitely are more comfy lor ... :P