Sign in to follow this  
kristina

What to give to your bf as Valentine's gift?

What's the nicest gift for your bf on Valentine's Day ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's the nicest gift for your bf on Valentine's Day ?

• Own-made chocolate cookies
    • Perfume
    • Watches
    • Own-made valentine's card
    • Wallet
    • other Own-made gifts

Other than the choices above, you gals can give out some other nice ideas tho tongue.gif

i'm thinking too leh!!! sad.gifsad.gif anyone got good idea?? huh.gif

i bought a new glasses for him. his old glasses is old. been using for 3 yrs.

i bought a new one for myself too. we're wearing couple glasses now.

it is blue colour, his favour colour.

headache, where we going to celebrate V'day. mm.. won't spend much money,

all the money for our future heheee. simple is good enough. he is always beside me, i do feel content.wont ask for more.

Gift? make him something....like a Vday card and such....something which cannot be bought. They'll treasure it (especially those who have sentimental value character). Or buy something which they need to use daily like pants or shirt.

if you intend on buying a vday card, dont! make it....and tell him it was created from your heart.

or you could also call the shots, surprise, or even shock him, by taking him for a romantic dinner...haha....then he is one lucky guy jump.gif

Cheers,

Allan

hahhahha..i know wat to give,but dunno whether tat day got time can come out from my office or not...sad.gif

i'm thinking of giving something that money cannot buy ! which is my own homemade cookies.... hmm perhaps gonna b chocolates cookies and i'll put it in a jar and tie it with ribbon !! and card.. i'll do the card by my own... perhaps use the black color paper/ so called sugar paper? and gonna use metallic pens and glitters to decorate the card >.< i'm gonna do it in these weeks time .... weeeeee ~ hehehe tongue.gif

kristina i have almost da same idea. but i still haven't plan it out yet

got my dear an amormateraphy set cosisting of an enya cd,eye mask,oil lamp,candles,esstial oil,massage oil(i'll be the messuer tongue.gif )an engergizing shower gel & satsuma shower gel(it's fruity orange,he loves it & reminds him of me)making him he's fav pineapple tarts,made him a v'day card,a box of diffrents kinda chocs,got him a teddie(it will be his bodyguard while i'm away)hehe & got a coupled t-shirt or me & him!together with a pair of fresh rosses!hmmm maybe ill add more on...hehe

well since i'm on a long distanced relationship,it's kinda upsetting tat i wont be able to see him on v'day itself but porposed an idea to make our own day of the year!evry moment spent with him to me is a day to cherish forever & it doesnt have to be romantic... smile.gif

got my dear an amormateraphy set cosisting of an enya cd,eye mask,oil lamp,candles,esstial oil,massage oil(i'll be the messuer tongue.gif )an engergizing shower gel & satsuma shower gel(it's fruity orange,he loves it & reminds him of me)making him he's fav pineapple tarts,made him a v'day card,a box of diffrents kinda chocs,got him a teddie(it will be his bodyguard while i'm away)hehe & got a coupled t-shirt or me & him!together with a pair of fresh rosses!hmmm maybe ill add more on...hehe

well since i'm on a long distanced relationship,it's kinda upsetting tat i wont be able to see him on v'day itself but porposed an idea to make our own day of the year!evry moment spent with him to me is a day to cherish forever & it doesnt have to be romantic... smile.gif

wahhhhh so nice of you ~ he's darn lucky to have such a considerate gf like u, u've prepared everything for him already~ hehehe tats so sweet! even tho u guys can't celebrate v'day together, but still you guys can keep a closer bond ! me and my bf wont b celebrating v'day together cz im back to my hometown and he'll b having final exam on 16th feb ! so we'll prosponed it to some other day. actually , if u live happily together with ur gf/bf, everyday's a valentine's day!! biggrin.gif

kristina i have almost da same idea. but i still haven't plan it out yet

hehehehe good... i'm planning now... gonna buy all those things to make my own v'card! im so excited over it ! hehehee im gonna give it to him when i go back to sunway.... hoho rolleyes.gif good luck to you maeson!

hopefully i won't eat da cookies n overbake it myself la...

maeSon wat kinda cookies u baking?

i used to bake cookies for my dear,choco chips are the best!!haha

then later ill look at him munching away on the foods i prepared for him,all the hard work paid off lited up my heart... smile.gif

haha yeah kristina i so agree wit u!!

if ur happy wit ur patners evrydays a v'day!! smile.gif

so do u gals get pampered all the time frm ur bfs?haha not to be nosy but was just wondering...

haha yeah kristina i so agree wit u!!

if ur happy wit ur patners evrydays a v'day!! smile.gif

so do u gals get pampered all the time frm ur bfs?haha not to be nosy but was just wondering...

hehehe its okie tongue.gif we can share the topic you gave~ hehehehe uhm well yes i love being pampered by my bf but if being pampered too much it gives disadvantages as well as in we won't learn how to "survive" everything has to b done or satisfied by our bfs don u think so ? ... but for sure that i need to show the independent me as well.. our boyfriends need to be pampered by us too ! i pamper my bf tho... so i shud say we pamper each other ! lol

oh yeah.... chocolate chips cookies??!!!! how to bake tat cookies ? >.<

oh..b4 that i had bought him a fossil watche and card lor......very simple rite, coz i also headache to think so.....n actually i lazy to think what gift should be buy for him...anyway tis year no need think much, coz break up lor. laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

My first post ever..hi all...heres what i did for my first yr anniversary...made him a treasure chest iwht stuff inside he needed or wanted and hid it somewhere in his house..put clues all over his place...basically like a treasure hunt to find the treasure...something homemade is always special and making vouchers for him wouldbe unforgettable like saying free kisses, free hugs, free dates, etc etc...hehe it would definately make him smile:-D could use these two ideas for V day if you all want hehehehe..its always best to make something(i believe) he can keep so he would always remember you..hehe...

Last year my gf baked me a jar of homemade heart-shaped cookies ......

user posted image

user posted image

So sweet of her... wub.gif

Cheers,

Allan

all i want from my gf is a hug

I just bought a V card.. dont know what to give him.

i gave him perfume for his last bday.

and i dont know how to bake cookis sad.gif

t-shirts? bought before, and he said that too small for him.

what else?

he doesnt use all those after-shaving stuff.. even scrubbing and masking, also i have to do for him eh...

lazy guy!

suggestionS?! beside homemade cookies la.. i'm bad in this. sad.gif

if he likes music,download,edit,burn and design the cd cover him....or create a memory book.of your thoughts and write messages for him...add in pictures of you together,movie tickets,etc.....

or...create paper stars..and put it in a jar...each star when unwrap will unviel a message for him.ask him to open one everyday:P

if he likes music,download,edit,burn and design the cd cover him....or create a memory book.of your thoughts and write messages for him...add in pictures of you together,movie tickets,etc.....

or...create paper stars..and put it in a jar...each star when unwrap will unviel a message for him.ask him to open one everyday:P

hmmm good idea.. tQ

i think i'll create the memory book