Sign in to follow this  
nsmd

my boss confess he likes me !!!

Ask your boss to find another, say you have AIDS or STD or something to scare him away; then quit! :)

Edited by AdamG

Ask your boss to find another, say you have AIDS or STD or something to scare him away; then quit! :)

Or that your bf gave you leprosy. Hahaha...

Or that you are actually a transvestite...

Edited by nygere

WTF? You just made a comment about my reply and when I replied it you backfire me with this?

Stop getting on my freaking nerve. <_<

I didn't make any comments on your replies!

please take note of your replies. thanks.

I think u should ignore him, act like that night never happened and continue doing ur job... if he brings up the subject again, tell him straight up that u got a bf and u dont want to be involved with him at all. U like ur job and hope that he understands and let u be..

Anyway, it would help if u replied to let us know more on this situation.

thanks for every comments , i appreciate alot :)

nygere ,cyber ,thanks for ur comments too :)

now i m staying in bangkok,my boss is thai-chinese ,same as me. it's abt 2 yrs i been working with him , b4 this happened ,he treated me very well but i never notice that he likes me , i just think that's becos i can help him alot in works so he has more time to play golf ,go out have fun ,no need to come office everyday.

last 2 days he told me that he like me since the 1st time he saw me , he still remember wat i wore on that day which i totally forgot abt it . he said he admit he likes to play around eventhough he got 2 wives but after met me he stop it and very happy to have me work with him ,everyday can see me in office.

he said he feel so sad that he met me too late ,if i born earlier and met him,he will definitely marry me and only me.

he said he never feel shy to woo any girls he likes but he shy to do so with me cos he really like me.

he asked if it's possible that i will accept him and be his 3rd lover? if i accept , he will tell both of his wives and tell my parents that he really serious abt me and will also arrange wedding ceremony too (sigh~ i really pity on his wives)

well , above is part of his words on that day, i kept quiet all the time ,really shocked and scared that he will not send me home .Luckily i reached home safely.

today he called me , he tempted me by implying that he looking for a condo in downtown ,near BTS and ask me to if i want to buy a car.

i said i dnt like driving and i get used to travel far , i dnt like to stay in condo

then he ask if i like spa he can bring me to go spa together.

i said i dnt like anyone to touch my body.

he know i cant swim so he asked if i wanna learn , he will be my teacher :blink:

i said , i dnt like water and i hate sport.

next month will b my b'day , he asked wat i want as b'day gift.

i said i dnt want anything

he said it's ok , he will bring me for shopping and i can buy anything i want .

i insist that i dnt want it .

he asked me to go singapore with him to visit our suppliers in july

i said mayb cant cos my bf coming in july too.

sigh~~~~ i m really tired to refuse him :(

he knows i got bf and will move to m'sia after get married , do u know wat he offer me ?

he said he will find good job for my bf so i will not leave him :(

he really get confused i think,last day he told me to forget everything and dnt think too much. but today he offers me many things. i thought he gave up already :(

frankly say , i dnt want to quite cos i love my current job and i love my colleagues here , only 1 reason to leave here is getting married and follow my bf to m'sia.

the problem is that now i & my bf not ready to stay together.still hav many things to plan well.

and i havent tell this to my bf , should i tell him ?

thanks everyone again, i will update more later

Well he obviously thinks that he has a chance to change your mind. It's OK though - I think you are doing fine.

I think you should continue rejecting him and consider filing a sexual harassment suit. You may wish to consult a legal advisor here -- I can't help you with Thailand laws. If he fires you sue him for wrongful / unwarranted dismissal too.

Good luck, nsmd.

thanks for every comments , i appreciate alot :)

nygere ,cyber ,thanks for ur comments too :)

now i m staying in bangkok,my boss is thai-chinese ,same as me. it's abt 2 yrs i been working with him , b4 this happened ,he treated me very well but i never notice that he likes me , i just think that's becos i can help him alot in works so he has more time to play golf ,go out have fun ,no need to come office everyday.

last 2 days he told me that he like me since the 1st time he saw me , he still remember wat i wore on that day which i totally forgot abt it . he said he admit he likes to play around eventhough he got 2 wives but after met me he stop it and very happy to have me work with him ,everyday can see me in office.

he said he feel so sad that he met me too late ,if i born earlier and met him,he will definitely marry me and only me.

he said he never feel shy to woo any girls he likes but he shy to do so with me cos he really like me.

he asked if it's possible that i will accept him and be his 3rd lover? if i accept , he will tell both of his wives and tell my parents that he really serious abt me and will also arrange wedding ceremony too (sigh~ i really pity on his wives)

well , above is part of his words on that day, i kept quiet all the time ,really shocked and scared that he will not send me home .Luckily i reached home safely.

today he called me , he tempted me by implying that he looking for a condo in downtown ,near BTS and ask me to if i want to buy a car.

i said i dnt like driving and i get used to travel far , i dnt like to stay in condo

then he ask if i like spa he can bring me to go spa together.

i said i dnt like anyone to touch my body.

he know i cant swim so he asked if i wanna learn , he will be my teacher :blink:

i said , i dnt like water and i hate sport.

next month will b my b'day , he asked wat i want as b'day gift.

i said i dnt want anything

he said it's ok , he will bring me for shopping and i can buy anything i want .

i insist that i dnt want it .

he asked me to go singapore with him to visit our suppliers in july

i said mayb cant cos my bf coming in july too.

sigh~~~~ i m really tired to refuse him :(

he knows i got bf and will move to m'sia after get married , do u know wat he offer me ?

he said he will find good job for my bf so i will not leave him :(

he really get confused i think,last day he told me to forget everything and dnt think too much. but today he offers me many things. i thought he gave up already :(

frankly say , i dnt want to quite cos i love my current job and i love my colleagues here , only 1 reason to leave here is getting married and follow my bf to m'sia.

the problem is that now i & my bf not ready to stay together.still hav many things to plan well.

and i havent tell this to my bf , should i tell him ?

thanks everyone again, i will update more later

Have a plan of action NSMD! This advice that I am going to give is based on the assumption that he is a 40-ish polygamous prick.

One thing to remember is the fact that how is words sounds so deliciously enticing and his fake sincerity is just too good to be true. Obviously, his two wives made a mistake of marrying him and you know about it so learn from their mistakes and never bite his bait!

Secondly,

"Women SUCKS at dealing with a difficult MAN!" a man deals with a man better anytime! Bring your boyfriend into the picture - what good is he if he doesn't help you with your problems. So definitely tell him! All the more pissed your boyfriend is the better! That way when your boyfriend deals with him he will be in that pimp's face. Bring in to his office during lunch or something then introduce him to your boss. There is only one thing that would stop a man from screwing around which is to evoke fear. If that doesn't work have your boyfriend have a one on one conversation with just him. Playing the intimidating gentleman is essential here for your boyfriend.

If you want a more radical approach, I have plenty. The fact that he is hounding on you really hard shows that he has no good intentions and he wants to do it fast.

Normally, my advices are subtle and less radical but that is because the other problems the guy and girl is in a similar position of power but this time it is clearly that he is in a more powerful position than you are. The fact that you go to his office to work everyday is like playing in the opponents home stadium - which leaves you in a great disadvantage.

I still say that you Leave. It is not worth it to risk it. And by the way, filing a lawsuit is not effective since you do not have any tangible evidence to defend your case or any other witnesses. Plus, he is in a better advantage since he can afford a higher legal fee than you can. You may have your own philosophy about justice but in the real world "Might triumphs over Right." Even if you are right he has the might. And by the way, the money you spend on the legal fees I presume is going to be more than the money you need to support yourself when you are unemployed until you get a new job - might as well leave and be unemployed for a few months - use your the money you are going to spend on the legal fees on supporting yourself. And even if you win the legal case - do you really want to go back there to work now that you already wounded your boss' reputation and already won a lawsuit against him? Think about the personal grudge he will have against you. And by the way, do you think your fellow colleagues want to still work there knowing what he did to you? You might ending up leaving that job anyway - and go unemployed and support yourself when you are unemployed. And if you unfortunately lost the case. You wasted your legal fees for no reason and you are going to leave anyway. In that case you have to support your legal fees and also fork out the money necessary to support yourself when you are unemployed -which is a double bad blow.

Even if he learned his lessons after that and you already left - so what? You didn't gain anything but you didn't lose anything either. Yes you are unemployed but for a GOOD reason. You cannot afford to take risks.

I think it is the smart move.

Ps: I am not saying that the other advises are wrong - but I am just looking at what happens after you file a lawsuit. I feel that if you take that approach when you lose you lose and even if you win you will still lose. Might as well you cut your losses now. My advises are not suggestive but heavily based on objective reasoning.

Hope you follow what I am trying to say. All the best.

PSS: hope I am not 'problematic' or 'ignore warning' when I reply this back. Or those pesky-big-brother-mods are going to raise my warnings again. >_>

Edited by nygere

just tell him NO. It makes you uncomfortable. Seems like he's just into sleeping with you? I mean he wants to get your bf good job so you won't leave him?

If you went along, where do you see this going in 5 years? You'll probably lose both and end up hurting yourself, his and others. So really stay away, run run run far far away

On the other side, you should be lucky there's other people that adore you so don't beat yourself up with this.

If you went along, where do you see this going in 5 years? You'll probably lose both and end up hurting yourself, his and others. So really stay away, run run run far far away

another good reason to leave him.

darn, I'd freak out too if my boss told me he liked me. Ermm.. well, I know that they do like me now seeing the amount of responsibilities and work they're throwing at me. In any case, with regards to your case, nsmd... I personally think that you should leave the company as soon as you can. Provided you do or don't want to file for harassment charges. It's obvious he doesn't give a rat's ass if you got a boyfriend (or even a husband), all he wants is to get into your pants.

Since you're not ready to stay with your boyfriend in M'sia, then stay in M'sia but not with him. I believe that both your relationships can still continue with the two of you still going out together yet not stay together. What baffles me is that you're even contemplating on what to do when you should already know what to do. No offense but its as if you're thinking of being 'wife number 3'. Are things 'ok' between you and your bf? You should talk it over with him.

What worries me is the boss's persistence.

If he's an influential or powerful person, he may persist even after she resigns.

In Thailand it's not difficult to hire contract killers and I do hope this boss is not capable of such actions.

My advice would be to leave in a good terms without exposing/embarassing him in public.

Tell ur boss u dun't like him?

which i m not sure whether u like him at the first place?

cos..the way ur body language sounds like u like him!

Have a plan of action NSMD! This advice that I am going to give is based on the assumption that he is a 40-ish polygamous prick.

One thing to remember is the fact that how is words sounds so deliciously enticing and his fake sincerity is just too good to be true. Obviously, his two wives made a mistake of marrying him and you know about it so learn from their mistakes and never bite his bait!

Secondly,

"Women SUCKS at dealing with a difficult MAN!" a man deals with a man better anytime! Bring your boyfriend into the picture - what good is he if he doesn't help you with your problems. So definitely tell him! All the more pissed your boyfriend is the better! That way when your boyfriend deals with him he will be in that pimp's face. Bring in to his office during lunch or something then introduce him to your boss. There is only one thing that would stop a man from screwing around which is to evoke fear. If that doesn't work have your boyfriend have a one on one conversation with just him. Playing the intimidating gentleman is essential here for your boyfriend.

If you want a more radical approach, I have plenty. The fact that he is hounding on you really hard shows that he has no good intentions and he wants to do it fast.

Normally, my advices are subtle and less radical but that is because the other problems the guy and girl is in a similar position of power but this time it is clearly that he is in a more powerful position than you are. The fact that you go to his office to work everyday is like playing in the opponents home stadium - which leaves you in a great disadvantage.

I still say that you Leave. It is not worth it to risk it. And by the way, filing a lawsuit is not effective since you do not have any tangible evidence to defend your case or any other witnesses. Plus, he is in a better advantage since he can afford a higher legal fee than you can. You may have your own philosophy about justice but in the real world "Might triumphs over Right."

Even if you are right he has the might. And by the way, the money you spend on the legal fees I presume is going to be more than the money you need to support yourself when you are unemployed until you get a new job - might as well leave and be unemployed for a few months - use your the money you are going to spend on the legal fees on supporting yourself. And even if you win the legal case - do you really want to go back there to work now that you already wounded your boss' reputation and already won a lawsuit against him? Think about the personal grudge he will have against you. And by the way, do you think your fellow colleagues want to still work there knowing what he did to you? You might ending up leaving that job anyway - and go unemployed and support yourself when you are unemployed. And if you unfortunately lost the case. You wasted your legal fees for no reason and you are going to leave anyway. In that case you have to support your legal fees and also fork out the money necessary to support yourself when you are unemployed -which is a double bad blow.

Even if he learned his lessons after that and you already left - so what? You didn't gain anything but you didn't lose anything either. Yes you are unemployed but for a GOOD reason. You cannot afford to take risks.

I think it is the smart move.

Ps: I am not saying that the other advises are wrong - but I am just looking at what happens after you file a lawsuit. I feel that if you take that approach when you lose you lose and even if you win you will still lose. Might as well you cut your losses now. My advises are not suggestive but heavily based on objective reasoning.

Hope you follow what I am trying to say. All the best.

PSS: hope I am not 'problematic' or 'ignore warning' when I reply this back. Or those pesky-big-brother-mods are going to raise my warnings again. >_>

Unfortunately it is true that the case should not reach trial if possible, nsmd.

But, as my lawyer says, a lot of cases are settled out of court. It is cheaper to just leave, but you do need to protect yourself against wrongful dismissal if it happens. Be unafraid. Bosses cannot fire people as they wish. And who knows, you may not be the only person in your office to be approached by your boss. He does not want the publicity. And you can always settle for a lump sum if you do not wish to work with him any more.

Not the first time hearing this kind of story. Pathetic men. Yeah.. he just wants sex. Free sex.

If you need a purchasing job? I have got one for you in my company. A friend of mine, a purchasing manager, is looking for buyers. We are a very big american MNC.

my company is hiring as well!!

purchasing managers, Procurement Officers, Industrial Engineers, Sales & Marketing Execs, Producion Supervisors, QA/QC Supervisors, Cost Accountants, Industrial/Product Designers, CAD Draughtsman, Production Technicians, Production Operators, Clerks/HR Assistants, Engineering Assistants, Technical Sales Assistants.

and you won't get these kinds of BS from the bosses... unless I'm your boss... hehe.. (kiddin!!)

sorry for thread hijack.

axzel..ur company hiring so many ppl at once?

wat company? dun get it. T.A????

awww.. nsmd..

so good your boss like you..

can ask to increase ur salary each months..

heheheh... :P

he got 2 wives already!? :blink:

too greedy to add another one!! >_>