Sign in to follow this  
LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm

how shud i approach girls in public

lymphatic,... what is your own view and ideas of approaching girls?

Drive a mercedes benz SL 55 AMG with top down and wear your best suit.......Sure can get chicks no problem.

ijsl552vs2.jpg

Remember though, the chick is a gold digger, so dont expect much love for you but for your money! :P:D:lol:

Edited by AdamG

dood tats old skool trick..

u gotta be dressed like a pimp n talk like pimp.. ladies love to get flattered..

True, of course, being rich doesnt mean that the guy has class. :unsure:

A true player will know how to use his tools.. :)

i need facial product bro, pls provide moere info

err... u can try at Skin Care threadgroup... i got help there..

ok... today i randomly got to know a girl while shopping in a mall... was looking around for this boutique to buy meself a pair of khakis pant for work. I happen to be so lazy to surf around the mall (hey, I'm an old guy anyway)... so I just hello at this girl sitting on the mall's bench and ask her about the boutique.

i was eventually lucky she's the chirpy type (not the malu malu jual mahal wan) and after thanking her for the guide... I just happen to take this risk to ask her to accompany me to the boutique for a second opinion on my pants. She hesitated at first and I just told her usually I have to have a second opinion coz I'm most of the times am quite bad at fashion. With a little humour bug that i was afraid to look like a bangla, she agreed and accompanied me to the boutique. I asked her lots of question abt pants around the shop and no other type of questions asked. I paid for the pants we both agreed on that looks nice and I just offered her a McD set as a gratitude for her help. She refused my offer and I said I owe her and I wanna repay. She totally refused anything for me and I just give my number and told her to give me a call if she need any help. We separately took off and she just sms'ed me just now how come I didn't ask for her phone number... and even her name....

I replied "I'm just not gatal enough to do that..."

err... u can try at Skin Care threadgroup... i got help there..

ok... today i randomly got to know a girl while shopping in a mall... was looking around for this boutique to buy meself a pair of khakis pant for work. I happen to be so lazy to surf around the mall (hey, I'm an old guy anyway)... so I just hello at this girl sitting on the mall's bench and ask her about the boutique.

i was eventually lucky she's the chirpy type (not the malu malu jual mahal wan) and after thanking her for the guide... I just happen to take this risk to ask her to accompany me to the boutique for a second opinion on my pants. She hesitated at first and I just told her usually I have to have a second opinion coz I'm most of the times am quite bad at fashion. With a little humour bug that i was afraid to look like a bangla, she agreed and accompanied me to the boutique. I asked her lots of question abt pants around the shop and no other type of questions asked. I paid for the pants we both agreed on that looks nice and I just offered her a McD set as a gratitude for her help. She refused my offer and I said I owe her and I wanna repay. She totally refused anything for me and I just give my number and told her to give me a call if she need any help. We separately took off and she just sms'ed me just now how come I didn't ask for her phone number... and even her name....

I replied "I'm just not gatal enough to do that..."

Haha, thats a good one!

Kamikaze and Sam

to answer your question im not kinda good at this thats why i ask

but i met this single mom the other day i accidentally bumped into the while she wanted to get something from a shelf

and i sed sorry and just started chatting i offered some help

this is in nz by the way, and she gave me her num and sed to call her. lol

i texted her after i got out of the thing and she asked if i needed a ride back and i sed yea

so she drove me back and gave me her address.

lol. so i dont know what to do

plus she's only 21 so not too bad

kinda hot too

Edited by LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm

wahhhhh... dun let off the opportunity... single mums are nice wey...

reason why they are nice : not because of the body... but when have a kid, she will be extraordinarily loving person and trustable as she learnt abt responsibility. but if u just flirting ard with her and give her empty promises and hope... may God have mercy on your soul.

Kamikaze and Sam

to answer your question im not kinda good at this thats why i ask

but i met this single mom the other day i accidentally bumped into the while she wanted to get something from a shelf

and i sed sorry and just started chatting i offered some help

this is in nz by the way, and she gave me her num and sed to call her. lol

i texted her after i got out of the thing and she asked if i needed a ride back and i sed yea

so she drove me back and gave me her address.

lol. so i dont know what to do

plus she's only 21 so not too bad

kinda hot too

Erm, typically i will say stay way but who knows?

wat u mean keeping and get wat with her... ???

very very very .... bleak.. greyyyy...

maybe you can bring along a lawnmower and offer to help cut her lawn :P

what about buy some toys for the kid... if u r good with kids...

or offer to babysit ?

so how is the progress?eager to know :)