Sign in to follow this  
LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm

how shud i approach girls in public

haiya! take the old traditional approach la!

Take a club.. whack the girl on the head..

Then drag to the nearest cave =p

Kau tim :lol:

aproach a chinese girl...

u : kiss me if i'm wrong, are u aminah?

girl : no, my name is mei ling.

u : then u owe me a kiss lo...

nice one i might try it but i might get slapped in the end lol.

yay i just got confirmed lol. to those catholics out there u knw what it means. lol

and to anyother believers of ther faiths that dont know it is a time when catholics renew their promise to God the almighty. sorry if any mention of faith offends anyone

Ka ka khi?? I wonder if i spelled that right in hokkien. Just do it! Go up to her and say, hello, my name is ______. I am wondering if you and I could go out some time for coffee?

If she's not interested, she would say no. If she is, then you are on the way to your first date.

If she turns you down, smile and say thank you for your time.

Either way, always make sure she's comfortable.

The easiest way is to make eye contact, and maintain the eye contact and smile at her. If she ignores you, then dont go up to her and ask for her hp number. Remember, looks might be important but its the charm that sweeps her feet away.

first rule of attraction : sight

- be attractive, if you can't... too bad. Seek help from a gay. Never underestimate gay abilites for a makeover. Don't have a gay advisor, look for one in Frangipani. They know exactly how you should look. Be careful not to get disorientated.

2nd : verbal

- learn the art of multi-knowledge so you can boast and tell bulls in a very confident manner like James Bond. if you fail this... reset the game and start over. All points zero.

3rd : mental

- be very patient and understanding. Girls are dynamic, unpredictable. I can't even tell what are girls. God made them to confuse men anyway so pretend you know what they are. Don't question God's objective. After a few months with a particular girl, you should know how to forecast her weather but never tell, speak to her of your forecast.

4th : physical

- be very active concerning to her needs. carefully manage time so you can optimize your activity. if your energy now revolves around 200kW, increase your capacity to 1MW.

Ka ka khi?? I wonder if i spelled that right in hokkien. Just do it! Go up to her and say, hello, my name is ______. I am wondering if you and I could go out some time for coffee?

Hahahaha, AdamG. Ka Ka Khi, Du Shi Lu Eh Liao! :lol::clapclap:

That's good one! :D

first rule of attraction : sight

2nd : verbal

3rd : mental

4th : physical

That's the full package, Kamikaze talked about!

So, LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm, Package yourself that way, sure NO FAILURE! :whistling:^_^

:lol:

the ultimate rule

dont be desperate

Hmmm. :) To me it's about fun. And making new friends in unusual ways.

i approached guy more often in clubs...

whats guli again i gooverseas till can forget lol

er kimmie

tell them from ur opinion what u think abt my pic in friendster

u can say whatever u want lol as long as it is honest

u got pm :)

Kamikaze good point, not to b cocky but i think that i can dress quite well

i find being an all round nice guy just seems to strike sth with girls

not that i am an all round perfecto guy. i think my capabillities of cooking helps, because some girls kinda dislike the fact that some guys think that girls are supposed to do all the cooking. no offence girls, and no offence to those guys think otherwise.

Edited by LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm

but honestly cooking wont help u in approaching girls lol

u can use it as an invite for a date lol

like say "hey u wanna come over sometime cos i can cook lol"

lol u think girls that dumb meh

maybe u can use that line once u are already friends with her

but not a line to use to approach someone in public lol

lol u think girls that dumb meh

maybe u can use that line once u are already friends with her

but not a line to use to approach someone in public lol

true, or after say hi then say like " come round my place sometime and i'll cook u sth" doesnt have to be friends u knw just after initial contact can say what

true, or after say hi then say like " come round my place sometime and i'll cook u sth" doesnt have to be friends u knw just after initial contact can say what

mm later they think u wanna bring them home to 'makan them' hahaha

wakakak u can try though.. tell me wat happens ya

bzzzzzzztttt... wrong answer...

cooking skills is reserved AFTER you get the girl not DURING process of getting the girl.

u think the girl wanna come to your house before trusting you with her heart arrr??

my fren say I look like Ice Cube after a few weeks of Fair & Lovely... but everytime i look in the mirror I see Shrek. *Yawn... Moral of the story : beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's the hard part of Sight factor I mentioned. Go figure with a hint of homework.

hahaha... dazzy !! u tryin to get other people to get smack in the face issit ? u knw very well that the girls will surely think "makan them" thoughts.. hahahaha..... u lil (6)

Truly,

ET (6)

eh eh wat wor.. i oso said its not wise to use that cookign thing as a way to approach ppl mar lolz u see post #93

Yeah... not you mah.. but u encouraging others to experiement .. so u banyak pandai... see the results first before you try it yourself mah.. hahaha

Truly,

ET (6)

wakakakakakakak

no ler .. i already know the consequences.. he dun believe me mar.. so i ask him try.. lor then he will leanr from his mistake wakakaka