Sign in to follow this  
LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm

how shud i approach girls in public

Obviously, you have 2 ways to do this. Nice way or not so nice way.

Not so nice way - Round you lip and whistle for her. Make sure reveal your "ham sap" smile while you're wiping off you saliva from your mouth with your sleeve and say, "ah mui ah mui, can i have you hp num?" :doh::lol1:

Ok, OK. Cut the crap! :clapclap:

Nice way

You Yourself Inner Characteristic

- First of all, confindence to your darn self. If you 10 friends ard you told you look like S*it. Who cares! Your new stranger girl doesn't care. You'll surprise and never know what her impression on you.

- Talk and gesture polite.

- Take the chance.

Outfit

Doesn't matter you're fat, thin, tall, short or whatever shape. Please put on "affordable" and APPROPRIATE to your shape and age level's clothing.

That's it. :whistling:

Anyway, give you an example.

Used to educate myself a bit on women's clothing, cosmetic, or whatever females like. What's popular, including price, colors, cutting, difference among brands, good, flaws.....etc...etc. Usually from magazines, tv, talk to female friends. But make sure you need to be very clear what you're learning. Don't pretend pretend to be expert when you're only have 50% "kung fu". So, this one time, walking ard in shopping mall with friends. So, suddenly i met a "dream" girl sitting on a bench to take a rest. Be polite and gentleman, requested or asked for the seat, so no one take it. Sat on my butt. So start the conversations. Observe what she bought. DON'T ASK HER what she bought initially. How're you today? How's your shopping hunt today?..... on and on untill you get the num.

Remember you're the guide thru the whole conversation, not her. Practice from your known female friends first. That's what i did. :lol:

Not all females take it and not only applicable to shopping mall. Juz watch what you'd said. Don't bluff. It will hunt you somedays!

Conclusion different location, different topics on different females.

Edited by Sam

guys and gals

got any tips for a not so fat guy

quite tall (close to 6ft)

to approach girls in public cos ometimes i see girls in shopping centres and to like askfor hp nums and stuff

HALP

no idea... I've never done (nor though of doing) such in my entire life. :lol:

fart out loud near her, then go next to her. say sorry, let me sniff back all the fart i just let go. ask her not to breathe, then u urself take a deep breath... i think she'll sure notice u.

can try de la..mayb working leh

Sam got it right, but dun forget confidence is the key to striking a good first impression, if u screw up the first impression there goes ur chance.. u gotta be confident wif urself so always groom urself nicely whenever going out, but dun overdo it, dun be those power-dresser buggers.. nice casual smart will do the trick.

observe but dun stalk her, see where there is a good opportunity where u can blend in (when she's buying drinks n etc) n get near to her, make some eye contact n dun forget to smile at her if u can before approaching (at least she knows u're showing interest) and dun start by saying "hi can i have ur number plissss??????" pick up some related topic n go ahead like sam's guide.

anyway g'luck n godspeed.. dun be too 'gelojoh' n 'kan cheong' when u approach girls.. take it easy n go wif the flow, girls always liked confident guys. but dun be disappointed when someone actually rejects u.. mistakes show u wat u need to learn !

LyMpAtHiC_SyStEm,

Do you know what are Fishing theory & Demand & Supply Philoshophy?

If you know, then it will be more helpful!

thanks sam it really helps

but im not going to try at my all time haunt 1u seeing tht i live not more than 10 mins walk dont wanna be knwn as the weirdo of tmn tun

and im only 16 so it doesnt help thinking of 1 night stands anyways

anymore tips guys lol

SAMwhat theory??? can explain

Adoi, ONLY 16. Let me beg you,

Take it easy! 10 years from right now, you're probably will be more expert than us on asking phone numbers from ladies. It juz takes times to learn. So, take it easy.

It's useless to explain to you. Coz, I bet you won't understand.

Cheers!

aiya sam dun be so bad lar.. who knows he's a smart 16 year old :D

anyway just roll out ur info here who knows other ppl can get some useful tips n tricks from ur theory n philosophy n btw im curious too how u link it up to picking up chicks though i get partial of the idea tee hee

:lol:

Wanna meh? Ladies will freak out of me later. :lol:

OK.

Ladies, please forgive me. This may cause your emotion/mood disturbance or generate confliction. I'm sorry. :praisegod: Actually this may apply to men too.

Guys, it may sound too old tactic 2 you but me myself pretty sure once you mastermind it (I'm still learning). Gosh, you might be another "jerk" or "casanova". Doesn't matter how many years past, that's mother nature of males and females. Basically, i figure out in relationship, both theories apply almost all the time. Juz the participants lost in their game. Juz my 2 cents!

Fishing Theory

Actually, It's not really "theory", should be fun!

Do you enjoy to play around with fish when you go to fish on the ocean?

What i meant here is, you try to battle/tackle with those fishes from the ocean by re-track or release your fishing reel and fishing lines as those fishes so powerful wanna to escape from your hook. After a while, it gets tired, then you sitting there with a can of beer and enjoy ur "prize". That's really fun. :lol:

So, here, assume the ladies are fishes. You're the fisherman. Apply that statement I told you up there to court your dream girl. This applies to after ladies give you a hint on initial approach - maybe invisible "click" or "ok". As it always refer to "No turning down conversation, gestures" "No no pick up the phone"..etc...etc. (actually untill right here, basically she is using this theory towards you. She let you feel excited, disappointed, mess your mind up....etc.etc.). She hasn't agree to be your girl yet. Still has to depend on your performance. So, you have to change the situation or strategies. Try to dominate the play to be you not her anymore (Banker & Player). Any idea? :doh: Usually, (NOT ALL) ladies like to be tackle, sometimes you slow down (re-track) a bit, sometimes "attack = impress" (release) her hard, "lost in the space" for certain period you want to, depends on her patient - probably she will wonder why this guy cool down so much and lost contact. Where the heck is he now?...blah blah" The rest, you figure it out yourself. Different ladies, different timing on "re-track" & "release".

Demand N Supply Philosophy

This will be a bit complicated. This is telling you how to identify the situation, with combination of "fishing theory" to court the one u want to be with to. When demand and supply work, it's a deal (you get attached)! Congratulations to yourself.

Situation

When a guy court a girl, that equals to demand and supply. (Guy = demand) (girl = supply). So, guy need to find himself the right supply. Coz why,

-Too many demands on a supply. Automatically, the supplier will increase the price. That's why in Hokkien, someone came out with this "tiao ge". That's hard for a guy to get that girl. Unless, you're practicing better "fishing theory" than all the other guys.

OR

-One demand to several suppliers. This is a jerk or playboy. The other way round, she is a "biaytch".

Combination

During courting period, if you (guy) as demander and you don't know how to control the "fishing theory". That means either you're demanding (wanna to be with her) and scare her off or as a demander, you supply too much attention to the girl, the supply(girl) sometimes will take it for granted or not appreciated your so called love! The other way round, samething happen. Guy either run away or take the girl for granted and not appreciated!

This philosophy can be extended to our marriage. Why the divorce rate is so high? I guess you'll do the math there.

All right!

I know this sound like too rational for the romance relationship. Usually difficult for us to use or apply when you court or during the relationship. BUT, I do believe, anyone who is in relationship will use them occassionally. Jus they don't know.

Let me re-phrase this. No offend to anyone regardless of what sex you are.

Juz for reference. Don't take it personally.

Agree, thank you. Not agree, please forget it.

Cheers :cheers:

Edited by Sam

go up to her give her a kiss on the cheek. and intro yourself.

of course you'll get a slap but then that's the price to pay for a number.

otherwise go up to her give her a slap.

and appologize after she give you a slap back and then get to know her from there.

there the ways available for a first impression and 100% work.

Walk up to her.. and said to her..

"you look like my next girlfriend.."

Kakakaka... Me also never done and never thought of doing such thing.

I think it's kinda desperate ler.. hurts my ego doing that. kekekeke

go up to her give her a kiss on the cheek. and intro yourself.

of course you'll get a slap but then that's the price to pay for a number.

otherwise go up to her give her a slap.

and appologize after she give you a slap back and then get to know her from there.

there the ways available for a first impression and 100% work.

:lol:

Alzier. Sound familiar to me leh?

Is that the one i wrote in another thread?

:lol1::clapclap:

I think almost everyone likes confidence. :) I know I'd definitely be flattered to have a confident gal walk up to me, introduce herself and ask for my number :lol: Definitely impressed by her confidence. Then of course some people wouldn't.

Anyway I think that we should all be more adventurous. What's the worst that can happen? Rejection? So find someone else, or try again. :) First impressions are strongest, but it's not impossible to change that perception.

If you're interested in someone you should take a chance. Hell, the world is built on people taking chances. Even you started your life by taking a chance to swim out and nail that egg!

you:are ur parents retarded?

girl: no, why?

you: cos u look special..

you:are ur parents retarded?

girl: no, why?

you: cos u look special..

I doubt it...

you: are ur parents retarded?

(girl slaps you and walks away...)

while singing kelly clarkson's walk away or not?

no offence

im sweating my brains off thinking of it

cos im really scared

i tried it

but the girl got her walk on

btw nice theory lol

dunn b offended girls

gonna b awhile of till my friends dare me to

lol

more tips lai lai

and i tell u which 1 works

i oso dont mida if a girls asks me for my num