Sign in to follow this  
tarrytng

personel make up course

Anyone can suggest an good academy for personel make up course ?

Hey I can introduce you. The makeup cost cheap and good teaching skills but all in mandarin spoken and written. If interested can email me to cindyfcl@hotmail.com

Hey tarrytng, I can introduce you. The academy are cheap and good teaching skills but all written and spoken in mandarin. If interested you can email me for more details . cindyfcl@hotmail.com

hi,gal. im a freelance make-up artist.i hav do d make-up course by door to door.

if u interesting u can email 4 me.my email add.:-christine-yap@hotmail.com

if lazy to go 4 learning make-up,u can consider me lahh. :lol:

hi,gal. im a freelance make-up artist.i hav do d make-up course by door to door.

if u interesting u can email 4 me.my email add.:-christine-yap@hotmail.com

if lazy to go 4 learning make-up,u can consider me lahh. :lol:

Hi Christine how long u r in this line. Can provide more info abt this make up class.

thanks .

:D

or you can try asking kassie... if she's free and willing to teach, that is...

Hi Christine how long u r in this line. Can provide more info abt this make up class.

thanks .

:D

Hello littlecutebaby,

sorry late for reply coz buzyyyyyy......

i'm in this 3 yrs oledi. i have work in bridal shop 2 yrs ago. Now i'm freelance for bridal make-up & stage/fashion make-up, sometimes also have TV show, contest and others....

Hi there,

Im a freelance makeup artist oso...i heard that Monica Lee Makeup academy is not bad..u can go to survey..

And, there are alot of academy school nearby the imbi road ...SUB, gold goh, etc......

Go and have a look there ....

cheers,

Nex

There will be a skincare & makeup class on the following date. You are welcome to join with your friends, just let me know earlier to do registration on the number of people. It's a lesson to teach you to do personal makeup with our products to collect reviews from you babes. :P pm or msn me (nickypm@hotmail.com)

Date: 8th October 2007

Time: 5.30pm -7.00pm

Venue: Mary Kay Office, Jaya 33, Seksyen 13 Petaling Jaya (the new True Fitness branch)

Admission: Free

Edited by nickelodeon

There will be a skincare & makeup class on the following date. You are welcome to join with your friends, just let me know earlier to do registration on the number of people. It's a lesson to teach you to do personal makeup with our products to collect reviews from you babes. :P pm or msn me (nickypm@hotmail.com)

Date: 8th October 2007

Time: 5.30pm -7.00pm

Venue: Mary Kay Office, Jaya 33, Seksyen 13 Petaling Jaya (the new True Fitness branch)

Admission: Free

aww... i wud like to join but is on mon and so early.. cant rush there from work. :/

aww... i wud like to join but is on mon and so early.. cant rush there from work. :/

Jaclyn babe, you look seducingly sexy in your ICON search photo :whistling: count my vote babe! :clapclap:

Hmm... if you really wish to attend the class, we do have home class available in Klang valley area. You can invite a couple of your friends to your place and have class at your home. :wink3:

feel free to pm or msn me (nickypm@hotmail.com)

Jaclyn babe, you look seducingly sexy in your ICON search photo :whistling: count my vote babe! :clapclap:

Hmm... if you really wish to attend the class, we do have home class available in Klang valley area. You can invite a couple of your friends to your place and have class at your home. :wink3:

feel free to pm or msn me (nickypm@hotmail.com)

Thanks for your compliment!!

u r so kind of the make up class... okie.. i'll ask all my frens, if i've gather enuf ppl i'll contact u! thanks ya~ muaks

i really want to go but the timing is not right :(

did someone hear about sense & style? my friend is student from there, she told is have good environment & have good teacher.

if someone interested can PM me, i maybe can get discuss for the fees.

Edited by Serene

did someone hear about sense & style? my friend is student from there, she told is have good environment & have good teacher.

if someone interested can PM me, i maybe can get discuss for the fees.

how much is their personal make up course costs?

Hi, you may contact me at lady_mys2001@yahoo.com for more information on the course. I do offer at a good price and each class will be no more then 3 persons for full attention to everyone.

Best Regards,

Wendy

i'm interested... actually i'm having a long holiday now, would like to find something to learn... considering make up or nail art... any suggestion? which academy is good?