Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Tattoo

that is why... think preoperly and carefully before doing anything

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

do a real tattoo???ouch ouch ouchh,,,,isn't that gonna hurt?but what if u get bored of the design ady??

how are u going to take it out?????????ouch ouch ouch...

hehe, it's better if it's the temporary..

Yea.., yes.gif tht's wht I was afraid of 2... Wht if after a few yrs, mayb wen I'm older, I dun like d design anymor..? I juz dun think tht ther'l b anythin tht I'l permanently like...

Which is why if you're really planning on getting one, get one that has a personal meaning to you. Don't get it on impulse but think through carefully before you get one done. smile.gif

I just got mine done an hour ago and suprisingly it didnt hurt as much as I thought it would. I guess it helps that when you expect for the worst it always turns out not as bad. It was actually pretty mild compared to what I was expecting. But then again, dont take my word for it as I have a pretty high threshold of pain & that aside both my tattoos were small as I like it that way. Just small & simple with personal meaning to it. Anyway, my tattoos are still in bandage so then I can't take a pic and post it up just yet. For those who wanna see it, be patient yeah? wink.gif

It actually didnt take that long becoz mine was just a small one. I think I got both done in bout half and hours time. Anyway, WB I know you've been waiting to see it so here it is. smile.gif

My ankle tattoo

user posted image

Lettering tattoo below my birthmark (sorry that it isnt a very nice shot tho)

user posted image

i like the one with ur birthmark... so special biggrin.gif wah... if it was me.. i never would haf thought of that blushing.gif

great idea!! thumbup.gif

Thanks. blushing.gif I actually got the idea while surfing for tattoos online. I have always sth to cover my birthmark but then I figured out that it wont work so then I stumble across some lettering tattoos and I decided to have it below my birthmark instead. wink.gif

wow!!!

very nicely done wendy!! sorry for the late reply.. wasnt in my home during CNY!

i'm glad you posted.. i know these are simple ones but it is really nice!!

thumbup.gif thanks again for posting up!! hug.gif

envy you so much lah!! clap.gif

i think tattoos ruin the natural beauty of a girl. but if the girl tattoos my name, then how am i to argue? tongue.gif

wow!!!

very nicely done wendy!! sorry for the late reply.. wasnt in my home during CNY!

i'm glad you posted.. i know these are simple ones but it is really nice!!

thumbup.gif thanks again for posting up!! hug.gif

envy you so much lah!! clap.gif

blushing.gif Thank you. smile.gif I like to keep things simple biggrin.gif Anyway, dont have to be envious of me. You can always get one if you want to & you're up for it. wink.gif

i think tattoos ruin the natural beauty of a girl. but if the girl tattoos my name, then how am i to argue? tongue.gif

LOL laughing.gif IF she tattoos your name eh?! Hmm, I think by now we all ought to be wiser than that to tattoo our significant others name on out bodies! tongue.gif

n here's mine.....

user posted image

ermmm,i had mine bhind my neck...i've gt it wif my mum's approval..cz it was nt an ordinary 1..it had smtg 2 do wif religions...mine is the thai's tattoo cz i worship the thai's 'god' o wht??donno hw 2 say.....^^

I just got mine done recently bout a month ago. I started a thread on tattoos but I guess you overlooked it.

Tattoos

Anyway, I can't see any of the image that you babes posted except for Genie's tattoo and kate_xin's tattoo. I like kate_xin's tattoo. Real cool! cool.gif

I'm in the process of looking of getting one tattoo.. Pain is still a major concern. I have heard that there's painkiller that can be consumed so that during tattooing, it wouldn't be as painful. Is that true? Do you gals get tattoos without any painkiller??

I'm in the process of looking of getting one tattoo.. Pain is still a major concern. I have heard that there's painkiller that can be consumed so that during tattooing, it wouldn't be as painful. Is that true? Do you gals get tattoos without any painkiller??

Firstly, where do you intend to have your tattoo? Secondly as an answer to the painkiller question, yes it helps so I heard. I had a headache before I went to get mine done so then I took some medication for that. I dont know if the medication had any effect on my tattooing though but mine didnt hurt as much as I thought it would. But then again, my tattoos are rather small. smile.gif

smile.gif the 1 i gt bhind my neck was the 1st i 1 had...i was nervous cz i was scared of the pain...bt i went 4 it wihout any pain-killer...the 2nd 1 i had was the 1 on the back of my lower waist..my bro told me tht the feeling's gonna b a lil different since tht 1 was a bigger 1..he told me 2 eat sweets...n it works!mayb u can try 2 hav sm sweet?n if u r rili afraid of the pain,y nt try 2 get a bigger tattoo instead of a tiny 1?a tiny 1 might finish faster bt it kept poking on the same spot..n try nt chosing a complicated 1 too..oh,ya!n don put on colours 1st...bt tht's oni on my opinion laa...pain is unavoidable in tattoo..it might b unbearable..bt it wun last long!^^

Anyway, I can't see any of the image that you babes posted except for Genie's tattoo and kate_xin's tattoo. I like kate_xin's tattoo. Real cool! cool.gif

hahaz,thx... i've gt another 1 on my lower waist....it was wht we call 'white tiger'...bt i don hav a pic of it..evn if i gt the pic oso quite shy 2 post it up leh...hahaz...^^

Well, I personally do not fancy color tattoos (which is why I didnt get one) as I think they don't last as long as blackwork. That aside, you have to get a touch up every now and then and some places charge you for that. And think about it by the time you're say 60 your color tattoo is gonna look odd..!! blink.gif Just my opinion..I'm more of a practical person. tongue.gif

Anyway, these are my tattoos

user posted image

My ankle tattoo

user posted image

My lettering tattoo below my birth mark on my back

smile.gif the 1 i gt bhind my neck was the 1st i 1 had...i was nervous cz i was scared of the pain...bt i went 4 it wihout any pain-killer...the 2nd 1 i had was the 1 on the back of my lower waist..my bro told me tht the feeling's gonna b a lil different since tht 1 was a bigger 1..he told me 2 eat sweets...n it works!mayb u can try 2 hav sm sweet?n if u r rili afraid of the pain,y nt try 2 get a bigger tattoo instead of a tiny 1?a tiny 1 might finish faster bt it kept poking on the same spot..n try nt chosing a complicated 1 too..oh,ya!n don put on colours 1st...bt tht's oni on my opinion laa...pain is unavoidable in tattoo..it might b unbearable..bt it wun last long!^^

Sweet?? Does that really work? Aww~~ Thanks, I feel so excited now.. Hehe..

You did the first on behind the neck? I heard that tattooing on the neck is the most painful spot~!! WoW~~ You're really GreAt~~!!

Yup, I'm going to have a tattoo the size of my fist (about 5in x 4in) on the right side of my lower back. Yeh, I heard that doing colors will need to retouch a bit quite often. And I still think that dark colors are the best, and sexy.. WooHoo..

Firstly, where do you intend to have your tattoo? Secondly as an answer to the painkiller question, yes it helps so I heard. I had a headache before I went to get mine done so then I took some medication for that. I dont know if the medication had any effect on my tattooing though but mine didnt hurt as much as I thought it would. But then again, my tattoos are rather small. smile.gif

Well, will be having it in Canberra, Australia.

I guess Panadols help?? Hmm~~

Well, will be having it in Canberra, Australia.

I guess Panadols help?? Hmm~~

I meant which part of your body you're having it. But ah well, you just mentioned that. You're gonna have it on your lower back. smile.gif I'm thinking that the lower back shouldn't hurt THAT bad tho. I know for first timers they say that the ankle hurts most but mine didnt hurt that much. Basically I was expecting like WAY WAY WAY more painful but it wasn't. Just needles stinging through for a bit and you're done! I got both tattoos done in 30 mins. wink.gif

As for Panadols, I'm not too sure. They don't have brand call Panadol here. tongue.gif So then, I won't know. tongue.gif

LoL~~ Sorry about misunderstanding of the location thingy.. Hehe..

Done in 30 minutes? That's really fast.. But don't they charge you by hours? Hmm.. Of course, I wouldn't want mine to be done in few hours~~!!

No panadol in the States? Weird.. But I think any painkiller does the same job.. Hehe..

LoL~~ Sorry about misunderstanding of the location thingy.. Hehe..

Done in 30 minutes? That's really fast.. But don't they charge you by hours? Hmm.. Of course, I wouldn't want mine to be done in few hours~~!!

No panadol in the States? Weird.. But I think any painkiller does the same job.. Hehe..

No worries bout the misunderstanding. wink.gif

They do not charge you by hours but by the size and the image that you want to get as your tattoo. The bigger and more complicated as in more detailed design, the more it would cost. Mine cost only USD 40 for both. biggrin.gif

Yeap, no panadol here. They have Tylene and a whole bunch more but basically they do the same thing. smile.gif Relieves headache.

Sweet?? Does that really work? Aww~~ Thanks, I feel so excited now.. Hehe..

You did the first on behind the neck? I heard that tattooing on the neck is the most painful spot~!! WoW~~ You're really GreAt~~!!

Yup, I'm going to have a tattoo the size of my fist (about 5in x 4in) on the right side of my lower back. Yeh, I heard that doing colors will need to retouch a bit quite often. And I still think that dark colors are the best, and sexy.. WooHoo..

tongue.gif well,at least it works 4 me...hehheh...

i don rili feel the pain whn i did it on my neck..bt it was kinda ticklish..hahaz!!

yea,i agree!!!dark colours r the best!!! ^^ jz in case..after u had ur tattoo,smtimes it will itches bt don go n scratch it ok?cz the colour might come off...so,gud luck wif ur 'coming' tattoo..n mind if u post it up so we can hav a luk?^^