Sign in to follow this  
elle

desperado

if there's a desperado no matter guy or girl, who are always disturbing you, wat would you do? at 1st of coz you treat him as friend, but as time passes by, u start acting cool to that person, but he/she still couldnt get it, tell him/her still he/she doesnt want to accept.. then how? he/she didnt do anything serious tho maybe like calling, starring at u, disturbing online , always tell u those rubbish thing like i really like u, love u.... bla bla bla

if there's a desperado no matter guy or girl, who are always disturbing you, wat would you do? at 1st of coz you treat him as friend, but as time passes by, u start acting cool to that person, but he/she still couldnt get it, tell him/her still he/she doesnt want to accept.. then how? he/she didnt do anything serious tho maybe like calling, starring at u, disturbing online , always tell u those rubbish thing like i really like u, love u.... bla bla bla

tis is not tat hard to solve the problem. online, just block him. he doesn't knw 're online.if he cal u,ignore,dun pick up.

msg u,the same ignore.he'll fed up later on.

dun waste time entertain such ppl !!! they wasting their time,if u reply him too,

u a wastin ur time too. if he is a und ppl, b fren is fine but he is not.after explain still stubborn so i used to do it to my admirer.

lol y say til so serious? hahahhah nah but then i dont ignore tongue.gif i'll face it coz for me avoiding is not the solution tongue.gif hahhah sometimes have to sometimes no tongue.gif

tis is not tat hard to solve the problem. online, just block him. he doesn't knw 're online.if he cal u,ignore,dun pick up.

msg u,the same ignore.he'll fed up later on.

dun waste time entertain such ppl !!! they wasting their time,if u reply him too,

u a wastin ur time too. if he is a und ppl, b fren is fine but he is not.after explain still stubborn so i used to do it to my admirer.

yeah....definitely i'll do like tat to desperado!!! tongue.gif

well.. i met one desperado before..

at first i didnt know about it ..

and then i realise he is like sticky and geli and stuff..

what i did?

i told him i'm not interested with what you say/ what you want.. etc

at first it is kinda fun.. kekekek.. i donno why..

but when it happens everytime, i get sick of him.. duhh

to get rid of him.. my bf answered his call.. and told him to leave me alone..

and guess what.. he doesnt believe he is my bf and ask a girl to call me .. and then when i listen the phone.. the girl told me hold on and pass the fon to the guy.. gosh.. and my bf scold him again and again..

if it's just on the net i'll ignore him or block him... but that was me last time

now i'll talk 2 him and stuff...actually fun not bcoz of he is a desperado is bcoz i pretend i couldnt understand him... and then i'll get him annoyed and then i'll quarrel with him fire at him syiok

jsut change your phone number, shift to another house in another area, change your school.. guaranteed to block him/her forever LOL

well.. i met one desperado before..

at first i didnt know about it ..

and then i realise he is like sticky and geli and stuff..

what i did?

i told him i'm not interested with what you say/ what you want.. etc

at first it is kinda fun.. kekekek.. i donno why..

but when it happens everytime, i get sick of him.. duhh

to get rid of him.. my bf answered his call.. and told him to leave me alone..

and guess what.. he doesnt believe he is my bf and ask a girl to call me .. and then when i listen the phone.. the girl told me hold on and pass the fon to the guy.. gosh.. and my bf scold him again and again..

wah... ya.. that's really desperate ler....

i also met one desperate guy before ler.... in my first year of uni... that time my bf was still in winnipeg... that guy keep on wanna kau me oni... i regret din just avoid him... i just talk to him like normal oni... but i told him that i'm already taken lar.... then he take my hand and say... well, i dun see any rings on ur hand... so there's nothing wrong... doh.gif then i told him... but its still wrong.. i already haf a bf... and i am not interested.... ... then that stupid guy still keep on disturbing me... one day, i think that day he a bit drunk ler... then he try to do something.... <--- probably the stupidest thing he has ever done..... or TRIED to do... but then i go report him under sexual harrassment.... now i dunno where he is adee... maybe he got kicked out or he transfer to another uni....

nothing good come to desperados... only bad things...

desperado sounds so like a super hero hahaahaa

u know?

like those latin/spanish heroes... zoro and such

ahaha

lol y say til so serious? hahahhah nah but then i dont ignore tongue.gif i'll face it coz for me avoiding is not the solution tongue.gif hahhah sometimes have to sometimes no tongue.gif

hahaa am i so serious? hahaa sorry hehee. cause i get used to do it.

i hate them. if i reply them, my bf feelin bad. i hurt him.

i care about his feeling so rather ignore their incomin calls, msgs

even online.

if there's a desperado no matter guy or girl, who are always disturbing you, wat would you do?

tell that fellar you're into drugs and go get some for you. then make a police report to tangkap her/him. hahaha... stupid.gif

elle oh elle ... u got new admirers huh ? tongue.gif

admirers pulak? no i dont have at all, from my past le

admirers pulak? no i dont have at all, from my past le

elle, who is the girl nxt to u in the pic?

she look alike my friend... or i see her somewhere

before.

past ? oh i know edi .... haha tat one ask u go 1 utama and stuff like tat one izit ? tongue.gif

lol that 1 also considered as desperado la, one of them smile.gif

during my training also there's 1 really idiota guy, dunno what to name him already, he was always disturbing and disturbing, at first i was being patient with him be friendly and stuff because he treated all the trainees good then when talking he started touching my shoulder la my hand la i darn bengang, it old him once in a serious manner, dont u ever touch me again! he said should i stand here then, go ahead stand as far as u can. Then the next time i saw him he did again, bloody hel, then i stopped talking 2 him, he asked y y y.... i said y should i tell, i told u b4, so go back n think about it, im not gonna waste my breath. Later he sms me that sorry i know y ur angry at me already, i wont wear smelly socks to ur apartment already, btw apartment shared between 4 trainees. He thought that he can tricked me, then i laughing.gif think im so stupid to get tricked? hahhahha coz before me he was also doing like that to other people and my frend told him not to do like that but still... just too bad for him then, he ruined everything himself.

elle, who is the girl nxt to u in the pic?

she look alike my friend... or i see her somewhere

before.

natalie... u r not sure she looks like ur friend or u saw her somewhere before? what a good friend are you. hahhahaha... she's my friend from korea and if u went to korea or new zealand or swiss or japan before, then u might see her before, if not ... it's not her smile.gif

i tell him honestly... hope he will understand... i do have one before... but i ask my boyfriend to talk to him.. then he didn't call me anymore... wahhaha/....

the fact is some people are just so stubborn and they refused to listen. Yeah, i told him and since he dont understand, he doesnt want to listen, get off my way, he's not fit to be my friend, he smile i turn away, he wants to help, fark off, im not interested and i dont need his help, even im in desperate need of help i wont ask from him, not that cheap. I told my friend to talk to him, yet he's still acting like that, i cat do anything so i boycotted him with my friends, all ignored him completely but he's still... welll

the fact is some people are just so stubborn and they refused to listen. Yeah, i told him and since he dont understand, he doesnt want to listen, get off my way, he's not fit to be my friend, he smile i turn away, he wants to help, fark off, im not interested and i dont need his help, even im in desperate need of help i wont ask from him, not that cheap. I told my friend to talk to him, yet he's still acting like that, i cat do anything so i boycotted him with my friends, all ignored him completely but he's still... welll

well.. i understand some of them really stubborn.. because they tought they got chance to get you.. even you keep on said no.. but they still think they got.. well.. wat to do... let them be lah... reject them dunno how many time... i have one experience before... he really so darn fan till i also cannot tahan.. so when he called me that time.. i screw him up.. till he very sad... i told him that he really piss me off coz i do explaine so darn many time but he just won't listen.. and i told him one things.. i said if he still continue like that... no more frenz can be.. ai.. really work out woh...