Sign in to follow this  
~*jOy3e*~

LV Louis Vuitton Bags

shan shan, 38baby and #chris#

thanks for the reply...

ok.. now i know its not auth.. coz i'm just interested in the below left design.... haiz....

i tot it would be available in the gallery if its auth...

thanks alot ya girls~~

Am in Berlin, Germany now. My god, the prices here are so much cheaper compared to KL. I guess its true what they say about the closer u are to France where LV is produced, the cheaper it is . Wanted to buy Tivoli GM (Malaysia is selling at RM4,850 and here is converted to only about RM3,750 after tax deduction) but the 2 stores I went to were out of stock. So bought a Saleya PM instead (after conversion from Euro and getting tax rebates, costs around RM3,200 only).

Do you think the Tahitienne nice? Am thinking to get one...Would anyone know how much this will cost in Malaysia?

LV2.jpg

Anyone knows how much Saleya PM is? And can it be used as a shoulder bag or only as hand held? Thanks.

Anyone knows how much Saleya PM is? And can it be used as a shoulder bag or only as hand held? Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken , it's RM3,750.

I saw it's usually use as hand held, seldom see ppl use it as shoulder bag wo. If you want shoulder bag , u should go for hampstead. :D

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/143/spd...1322947btl5.jpg

i was wondering are these real?? coz i found this from google...

i'm interested in the below left.. but i didnt see them in the website....

These are definitely fakes. The only model which actually exists is Speedy 30, top row on the right. Be very careful when buying online. Low grade fakes uses same material but designs which belongs to other models. For example, the second row on the right, that model is actually from the Monogram Denim range.

Edited by skye

Basically, I have done a price comparison. If you want to know how much LV is selling in KL, just use the amount in pounds (LV UK site) times 8. Price in HK is pounds times 16 divide by the exchange rate. Cheapest LV is definitely France and its neighbouring countries, which you get to save at least RM800 from its cheapest bags such as Monogram Speedy 30 (depending on exchange rate too). Around this part of the world, LVs are cheaper in HK, Macao and Singapore. Savings in HK for Monogram Speedy 30 by at least RM500.

Edited by nvie

I didn't know it's cheaper to get from Singapore..cheaper by how much?

Edited by Cel

What do u think with this Monotorguell PM? nice?

LV_11870159_h_pu14x82x63765Monogram.jpg

Anyone knows how much is it ? wanted to get it if below 4k..hehe :P

Pls help........thanks

Edited by Ikichin

Do anyone know how much cheaper can we get if we buy the LV bag fr paris? i wanted to ask my bro to get the speedy 30 for me during his trip to paris by this end of the month.. :rolleyes:

What do u think with this Monotorguell PM? nice?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/meic...765Monogram.jpg

Anyone knows how much is it ? wanted to get it if below 4k..hehe :P

Pls help........thanks

Yup, let's share the price of Monotorguell PM is rm 2850 and the GM ( bigger size ) is rm 3100..hehe

am goin to get the GM this sunday. :P

Edited by skye

Do anyone know how much cheaper can we get if we buy the LV bag fr paris? i wanted to ask my bro to get the speedy 30 for me during his trip to paris by this end of the month.. :rolleyes:

The price in Paris will be cheaper by 30% of the retail price in KL after include tax refund...

You should be able to get it at around RM19xx after conversion and minus tax. Definitely not more than RM2000. However, remember to claim tax, it's at least 10%.

You should be able to get it at around RM19xx after conversion and minus tax. Definitely not more than RM2000. However, remember to claim tax, it's at least 10%.

Hi Girls, please visit www.purseblog.com. It is the largest blog for bags addicts. Go to its forum, check out their members' bag showcase, they are to die for. Members such as peanutbabycakes (pbc) or star3777's hermes' collection is just out of this world. You can also check out LVbabydoll's collection and many others. Please note that I am not soliciting for any sites.

I didn't know it's cheaper to get from Singapore..cheaper by how much?

Hi Cel, you should save at least RM400, if you get the Speedy 30 Mgram in Singapore.

Hi Cel, you should save at least RM400, if you get the Speedy 30 Mgram in Singapore.

NO..u shdnt get LV bag at Singapre, it's more expensive than Malaysia..

NO..u shdnt get LV bag at Singapre, it's more expensive than Malaysia..

I've gotten them from Singapore before and it's cheaper than Malaysia after deducting tax.

I've gotten them from Singapore before and it's cheaper than Malaysia after deducting tax.

Yes, i bought few times from SG and it's definately cheaper than KL...

A Singaporean friend of mine who recently visited Malaysia told me that LV is cheaper in Singapore.

Hi darlyn,

i'm pretty sure it's cheaper(slight) to buy LV in the US if you want to compare pricing with Singapore LV boutique. Papillion 25 i think you can check the price at eluxury or call LV customer service(malaysia) for the exact price as it always a couple of hundereds higher here compered to singapore or US.