Sign in to follow this  
love.angel.music.baby

sunblock just for face

has anyone tried Shiseido's sunblock for face?

IMO, sunblock with super high spf is not recommended for face unless you have good skin to start off with. more pore clogging.

i din know higher spf =clog pores

but i prefer higher spf actually

as long as u clean ur face well, shudn't be a problem dy :P

has anyone tried Shiseido's sunblock for face?

I used the Shieseido sunblock some time ago. Blue stick-like tube with orange borders right? It was too oily for my liking, but it suits my mum's skin well. Am guessing it's more suitable for mature skin.

Hi.. Newbie here.. I was just wondering... Anyone knows how much is Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55??

31JZH7HGBWL_SL160_.jpg

I heard it is good for acne-prone skin.. And it has Zinc Oxide that is good in protecting skin from UVA & UVB, it’s very water-resistant, it doesn’t clog pores... that's what i've heard tho... and i read a lot of good reviews about it... I was thinking of buying it but then i still don't know the actual price... So anyone knows? Thanks :)

Hi.. Newbie here.. I was just wondering... Anyone knows how much is Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55??

31JZH7HGBWL_SL160_.jpg

I heard it is good for acne-prone skin.. And it has Zinc Oxide that is good in protecting skin from UVA & UVB, it's very water-resistant, it doesn't clog pores... that's what i've heard tho... and i read a lot of good reviews about it... I was thinking of buying it but then i still don't know the actual price... So anyone knows? Thanks :)

RM150-RM160 or so if am not mistaken...

I have been using sunblock since I'm 15 year old due to my LUPUS diseases. erm... here's some of my review.

1) Sheseido - very white... i don't really like the texture. Has stop many years ago, not sure if they have change the formula.

2) Lancome - everything is good and fine, except the fragrance, it's too strong..

3) Dermalogica - hate the texture, it makes my face so oily.... but the body one is good, it's a spray type, it's so convenience.

4) Intenseplus - good, especially the texture, just that I don't really prefer the tinted sunblock, i don't like the colour.

5) Sunplay - cheap... that's the best but also the end... i only use on my body... don't dare to risk it on my face :P

RM150-RM160 or so if am not mistaken...

Thanks Teff.. So it's not gonna be over 200 rite?? It's not so expensive then.. Cos with Clarins I got it for RM142 for 30ml and it's SPF 40... But with this Shiseido is 50ml and SPF 55.. So it's actually cheaper than Clarins.. Thanks for the info :rolleyes:

I used to use Clinique City Block but has since switched to Heliocare Extreme 50 . I like Heliocare much better because it is in gel form instead of cream, less sticky and oily. The price is also more reasonable compared to Clinique.

Go beach.. If I apply the Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50 PA++ on face and the sunplay on body. Is that ok? Is the Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50 PA++ waterproof?? If this combination ok.. How about the hair? Got anything can protect my hair? * Sorry because I a little bit out of topic * >_<

You can use a sunblock that is spray one. can buy from pharmacy.

Spray on your hair lor... then can spray on body also. but not sure if there's SPF130 anot... I only know that sunplay got, erm... you check in pharmacy lor. I saw watson's got SPF 50 spray, 130 only cream type (the one I mentioned to you)

You can use a sunblock that is spray one. can buy from pharmacy.

Spray on your hair lor... then can spray on body also. but not sure if there's SPF130 anot... I only know that sunplay got, erm... you check in pharmacy lor. I saw watson's got SPF 50 spray, 130 only cream type (the one I mentioned to you)

Ooo.. Then I think I will buy the spray one bcz im so lazy to apply it. Haha.. :P Sunplay that one can spray on hair also ar? >_< Sorry for being ask you so many questions.. hehe

hi.. i'm new and was just surfing and found this thread. has anybody tried elianto's sun block lotion? i saw it in their summer holiday leaflet. SPF 50 PA++ for RM 30 not bad ah. I am thinking of getting that. They also have it in body spray but SPF 23 PA++ lo. Lower lo..

currently im using cellnique total daytime protection spf 25.

its a free sample...i think it is not bad...the smell also nice.. :P

how much is it? im interested. But from the website i only can find spf 20, is it because newer one comes with onli spf 20 and not spf 25?

I am using Cellnique Skin Purifying DayTime Protection SPF20. I love it because it act like foundation and not oily.

how much is it?

Edited by suYUki

Hi everyone. I haved Biotherm sunblock before, and it causes milia seed everywhere on my face.It turns oily very face too.

Now, currently, I have found that Dermalogica sunblock is quite good.

Ooo.. Then I think I will buy the spray one bcz im so lazy to apply it. Haha.. :P Sunplay that one can spray on hair also ar? >_< Sorry for being ask you so many questions.. hehe

So far I din see any spray-sunblock from sunplay before although my fren claimed that they saw it before.

Anyway, there's plenty of choices when you go to guardian/watson's pharmacy. plenty plenty of sunblock for you to choose. I notice that the sungai wang's/ mid valley watson's store have much more variety then the rest.

Another spray-type sunblock that you can see is from Dermalogical spray, if i'm not mistaken, it's about SPF30. So you need to respray it every 2 to 3 hours.

Since it happen to talk about sunblock, I'll like to talk about some knowledge on sunblock :P

Basically, the main ingredient that usually used in the sunblock is 'Titanium Dioxide' or 'Zinc Dioxide'. It act as a reflector like mirror that reflect the UV Ray.

Together with the improvement of technology, mostly all of the sunblock is using the nanotechnology in nanosizing the ingredient's molecule. However, according to the information that I would gain from FDA, Nano-titanium dioxide or Nano-zinc dioxide wasn't a good thing because it will cause other side-effect to the skin. Here, I would stress that whatever company that claim their product with the term, 'Nanotechnology' the molecule have to be from 1 to 100 nanometer only (1 human cell is estimate about 6 nanometer)

Therefore, it's extremely difficult to stabilise such as small molecule and that's also the reason why such product is extremely expensive. However, it require more studies and test over in stabising to produce a sunblock formula that able to micronise/nanosizing the ingredient and yet, does not let the side effect harm our skin. Ok. Story over.

After studying on alot of sunblock product. I realise that Intenseplus Sunblock is quite good. It not only contain a 'just right' molecule size of Titanium dioxide, it also benefit our skin by moisturising and hydrating. The Sunshield not only suitable for my oily skin, and yet, it also help to control my sebum production, treating open pores and pimples and protect the skin from UVRay. wonderful!

Wow mon mon :shocking: you know about a lot of stuffs huh? haha.. anyway thx for ur recommendation lar, haha.. I'll try to search for the sunblock at watsons there. hehe.. Anyway the intenseplus sunblock.. where can i get it? And how much it cost?

Edited by Cantopig

waa... mon mon...

I never understand how a sunblock work anyway....

I brought my Intenseplus product's from Shiuan Spa in Sri Petaling. If I'm not mistaken, the sunblock is RM170 for 35ml.

waa... mon mon...

I never understand how a sunblock work anyway....

I brought my Intenseplus product's from Shiuan Spa in Sri Petaling. If I'm not mistaken, the sunblock is RM170 for 35ml.

Oops :shocking: too expensive for me haha.. I think I use back biore/sunplay.. Haha, affordable ma :P

My sunplay sunblock is going to finish soon. I am wondering whether I should buy Biore or Sunplay for my next bottle. I used Biore before and I like Sunplay more. However, since reading lots of good reviews here, I am tempted to give Biore a try again. or maybe I can try sunblock from brands like ROC and Avene since they are dermatologist tested? I have sensitive and acne prone skin but not really oily

Has anybody tried Sunplay's Clear Water SPF50PA+++ or the Water in UV one? Which is better? Thanks