Sign in to follow this  
janewong

Do you do your face mask everyday at home?

hi, me too...i use this masque every two days instead of everyday. find it quite ok .... u use all the skin care from dermalogica?

i use dermalogica ultracalming cleanser,soothing protection spray, gentle soothing booster, skin smoothing cream, barrier repair and hydrating masque. my skin is very sensitive. when expose to sun,my cheek wil turn red and feel hot. i've tried other products such as simple, eucerin, body shop b4,but my face get itching after use it. so try dermalogica...oledy use it nearly 3 months. so far ok but my face stil wil turn red when expose to sun. the therapist in leonard drake said my face sensitivity may cause of using too harsh product last time and dehydration, so she suggest me using the masque everyday to c good results.btw,wat product u use???can share???

im using the hydrating mask from dermalogica..really good for my skin..but i didnt use it everyday la..like 3 times a week only..

i use dermalogica ultracalming cleanser,soothing protection spray, gentle soothing booster, skin smoothing cream, barrier repair and hydrating masque. my skin is very sensitive. when expose to sun,my cheek wil turn red and feel hot. i've tried other products such as simple, eucerin, body shop b4,but my face get itching after use it. so try dermalogica...oledy use it nearly 3 months. so far ok but my face stil wil turn red when expose to sun. the therapist in leonard drake said my face sensitivity may cause of using too harsh product last time and dehydration, so she suggest me using the masque everyday to c good results.btw,wat product u use???can share???

hi, i've been using for weeks and i find this dermalogica quite good lo. my skin is very dry due to previous wrong use of skincare. so, after the facial, the SA suggest me to buy essential cleansing solution, multiactive toner, active moisture, solar defence spf30, gentle exfoliating cream and skin hydrating mask. i bought the travel pack and now almost finish liao. i'm still thinking of whether to carry on or change to other cheaper brand . dermalogica is quite expensive le.... u bought all in big size ? how long u can use it ar? the skin hydrating mask really good to use in the sense that it's cooling when u apply it, and after few times of using, i can see my face improving.... and now, my face is not that dry anymore...thanks to dermalogica! hee... however, i still think it's very expensive le.... any advise? to carry on or not le?

hi, i've been using for weeks and i find this dermalogica quite good lo. my skin is very dry due to previous wrong use of skincare. so, after the facial, the SA suggest me to buy essential cleansing solution, multiactive toner, active moisture, solar defence spf30, gentle exfoliating cream and skin hydrating mask. i bought the travel pack and now almost finish liao. i'm still thinking of whether to carry on or change to other cheaper brand . dermalogica is quite expensive le.... u bought all in big size ? how long u can use it ar? the skin hydrating mask really good to use in the sense that it's cooling when u apply it, and after few times of using, i can see my face improving.... and now, my face is not that dry anymore...thanks to dermalogica! hee... however, i still think it's very expensive le.... any advise? to carry on or not le?

mmm...if a product really works best to u, i think better continue it loh...

at first i bought the travel pack oso, and now my cleanser nearly finish oso...i'm now thinking wan continue it or change 2 avene coz read from this forum some babes who have sensitive skin using avene range. mmm....now stil struggle on tat....coz dermalogica really expensive... :(

but for the hydrating masque,i think dermalogica skin hydrating masque is the best masque that i ever use! :thumbup1: b4 tat,i tried neutrogena, NK masque,but d results not tat good as dermalogica. so for the masque,i'l continue using dermalogica. :)

How much is Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Mask? And how many ml is it? I have always used their Skin Prep Scrub which I love and follow through with a mask. Either the Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm or Nivea's Refreshing Moisture Mask.

I stop doing mask everyday and do only twice a week, but my skin condition got worse. :mumbling: I think I better start doing mask everyday again. Does anyone experience this? Do mask twice a week but got worse, not become better wor.

How much is Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Mask? And how many ml is it? I have always used their Skin Prep Scrub which I love and follow through with a mask. Either the Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm or Nivea's Refreshing Moisture Mask.

Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Masque is RM156 for 75ml.

deffo too lazy to mask everyday.

btw im lettin go both my dermalogica skin hydrating masque and dermalogica multi vitamin power recovery masque at dirt cheap price. used only like maybe twice?thrice?

pm me if interested. ;)

Edited by ihaveaPINKfetish

Last time when i was using the Dermalogica Hydrating Masque, the beautician told me cannot leave on for more than 15 min, other will get the reverse effect , i.e. skin will be dehydrated instead!

I got a few masks but i only use them on a need basis. I used to mask a lot, but i guess i was just overloading my skin with too much stuffs. My skin was really volatile then...ok for a few days, then zits popping up here and there afterwards.

My masks :

Aspirin mask - DIY. Crush one tablet of aspirin with water, put on for 10 min ( or until dry ). Very good at exfoliating and whitening. But it's a very strong mask....dun dare to use too frequently.

Clay mask - 100% bentonite clay. Heh, no brand one. Just got it from health online shop. Very good at shrinking & unclogging pores, besides controlling oil. I use it when i suffer from clogged pores ( what else...due to late nights! )

Ginseng mask - A free gift from the ginseng shop in korea coz i bought ginseng ma. Skin becomes very smooth after masking, but cannot stand the strong fragrance. So far use only twice..haha.

I think when it comes to masking, it's not necessary to follow a routine. It's better to mask only when u need it.

SweetyAngel

u can try skin food cucumber mask...nice

add 3 new mask member to my routine:

laneige - strawberry yogurt mask, quick massage gel & sleeping mask plus..all realy nice..

Nope...when i feel like it....hehe..lazy pig here..

using dermalogical...anti bac mask...hydratin mask..the hydratin mask is good, but quite exp. think i rather prefer body shop. cheap and good to use.

the anti bac mask is a no no. i'm not sure of the use of it also...coz the person told me it's for sensitive skin which gets red easily..me lor..but then didnt notice any redness reduced also.

i love clay masks..using dermalogical too...quite nice..got mint feeling :P

I have using homemade mask everyday. Here is my recipe:

Combination/oily skin:

a) 1 egg yolk , beat until smooth then put on face for 15-20min then rinse off with warm water.

**anti aging and moisturise skin

B) 1 egg white, 1 tbspn honey, 2 tbspn milk powder/flour, stir until smooth. Apply on cleaned face, for 15-20 min rince off with warm water.

**moisturise, smooth, soften and tighten skin

** if one time cannot finish can keep in refrigerator for abt 1 week.

Try it! My skin become smoother and soft , pores are visiblely smaller...

Happy trying!

deffo too lazy to mask everyday.

btw im lettin go both my dermalogica skin hydrating masque and dermalogica multi vitamin power recovery masque at dirt cheap price. used only like maybe twice?thrice?

pm me if interested. ;)

Recieved both masks & toner on Tues. Fab stuff! And great & easy babes to deal with! :thumbup1:

Thanks a bunch ihavePINKfetish!

last time i tried to do everyday, but after 2 week ago the pimple gone up all over my face :(:( .

so now , about 3 times a week .is ok . :D

I have 5 mask

1. T-Zone Cleansing Peel - ZA

2. Deep Cleansing Facial Mask -Simple

3. Aquqsource Non Stop -Biotherm

4. Alga Powder mask - Buy from beauty salon

5. Sheet Mask - Mostly lifecella or others brand

Edited by Lois

kinda, after i discover my face getting better after i do that everyday. Its not like the paper mask we see in the market. I am using a france product that require us to apply the cream as masque so that the cream will hydrate the face and also resturcture our face at the same time but healing brown spots and acne that has been squeezed. therefore cant be lazy, must apply layer by layer..hahaha

I used to.. usually twice a week. Now I stopped using it. I didn't have time I guess. For oily skin, try Kose Black Mask. I use that once a week. It's very refreshing and get rid some of blackheads.

I used to.. usually twice a week. Now I stopped using it. I didn't have time I guess. For oily skin, try Kose Black Mask. I use that once a week. It's very refreshing and get rid some of blackheads.

what about skin which has mild acne and combination skin type.. which masks suit best...

usually once a week.. when free will do twice a week..

i like origin 'you're getting warmer' mask then follow by a 'honey + yogurt' mask...

i have a combi skin..

Edited by mizagnes

usually once a week.. when free will do twice a week..

i like origin 'you're getting warmer' mask then follow by a 'honey + yogurt' mask...

i have a combi skin..

which honey and yogurt mask do u use??