Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Abortion

If i am not mistaken they will use some tools to open ur vagina wide, then use a machine to suck the embrio out? Correct me if I am wrong.

If i am not mistaken they will use some tools to open ur vagina wide, then use a machine to suck the embrio out? Correct me if I am wrong.

Is it that simple? I heard from someone that, they will use a tool, poke inside via vagina and "stir" your womb something like to "smash" the embryo THEN only suck the embryo out. Ever since I heard about this, I WILL never do an abortion. Always remember to practise safe sex otherwise the consequences is really HUGE ... and it will always giving negative psychology effect on women after abortion. Some women suffer whole life. I have friends who did abortions and they never live a happy life like the way they were before.

If I were you, I will tell your friend to go for a family counselling. Let them have the baby. I am sure the parents will accept the fact eventually. If she abort the baby, she will regret her whole life. It seems like an easy matter to solve but it is not. Please do not simply abort your baby unless medical complications.

:loser: NO ABORTION!

thre's no need for killing another life. you're the one who created it. so raise it. its a gift. how can you possibly want to kill another beings just because your 'protection' didnt protect you?

i mean.. things happen for a reason. and your condom broke for a reason too.. to give chance to another being.. every person in this world has her/his own task to do.. they have to be a sumbody.. go on and kiling people disrupt the balance of this world.. yeah? scientifically speaking.

and for the latter... no matter how 'imperfect' your child is.. raise the baby.. there's no need for killing.. she will be living on this earth to teach you to be patient and accepting.. show love. if her time is done.. naturally she will 'go'..

everything happens for a reason..

no matter what your believes and religion.. DON'T PLAY THE ACT OF GOD..

what ever other ppl say, listen to them first and finally decide what is best for yourself

Because at the end of the day, they wont be there to take care of your baby or financially support it.

i will choose to do abortion...

im still young.. my boyfriend also haven't work yet...

I still got so long way to go..

But anyway how is the abortion procedure like??

it is not easy as we think le... the safest to do abortion is alwiz in general hospital lor... yeah.. if u wan fast results and dont wan ur parents to know about it and got money , thn do it in private clinic but they have risks such as continuous bleeding leading to shock and plus mayb if ur cervix is dilated rapidly may lead to cardiac arrest due to vagal(parasympathetic) stimulation.

first, they have to give u anaesthetic mainly general or spinal, then they dilate ur cevix. After dilatin it, they will use a special instrument to scraped out the whole placenta with the fetus out... sounds easy but actually, whn doin it , it is a bit difficult unless u r an expert to do it..

there are some complications wic are severe continuous bleeding (sometimes whn saw newspaper tat a gal died after doin an abortion in private clinic) and aso cardiac arrest if doctor din give anaesthetic...

Abortion is always the last resort dear.. but anyway, nowadays it cost about RM300~ 400++ min.. and it depends on how many weeks that u are having the baby... Anyway, its best to have the baby rather than to kill it.. ^_^

wah... so cheap ar??... i remember some GP are charging like rm 3000 to RM 5000 now le... tat aso they do it illegal lor

Urbanchic, actually i am not so sure. Guess ur info more accurate :)

what ever other ppl say, listen to them first and finally decide what is best for yourself

Because at the end of the day, they wont be there to take care of your baby or financially support it.

:lol: So easy for guys to say something like this.... yeah, you've got a point. But women are born to be emotional and sensitive. Well, if a couple can't think of taking care of baby or financially not sound, perhaps, they should avoid having sex in the first place? It is not a good thing to please our lust and detest the consequences of getting pregnant. 8)

Abortion perhaps is easy. Just fork out a few thousands and get it done and over. However, the girl might need to undergo a few session of psychology treatment. Who is going to pay for this? Girls... you need to learn to have a long vision for your life. From the very first time you have an intimate contact, you have to be prepared with all the possible consequences eg. pregnancy? STD? HIV? etc etc....

We can always have fun but always remember to bear responsible for your own actions at the back of our mind, all the time. :)

My 2 cents worth! :)

Urbanchic, actually i am not so sure. Guess ur info more accurate :)

Juenlil information is more accurate ^_^ . Thanks for the detail. I never dare to ask any further details regarding abortion after I heard a simplified version how it was done (as I described in my previous post). I can't eat my lunch that day. I weep for my friends who undergo abortions. They said "no choice" - due to financial, bad relationship, mistakes... etc.. this happen when couple is not matured enough. Very sad, indeed. :(

Urbanchic: yes, I agree that you should not have sex if you are not prepared for the consequences. I believe that some couples already agree beforehand not to keep the baby if their pregnancy prevention method failed, they are already prepared for the consequences in a different way.

I am just being realistic, giving birth to a child which you are not being able to take care and give 100% affection is just going to make you and the baby suffer. It is a lifetime commitment, you can breakup with your bf and divorce your husband to find a new one. You cannot leave your kids behind. You have to pay for his milk power, education and health. It is all about the "maintenance". Are you ready for it?

I just wish to let the others know that you have a choice, and you are 100% responsible for your choice. Don't let others force you into doing something that majority sees fit.

I think we both agree on one thing, Don't do it if you are not sure what is going to happen :)

Yes, Neo! :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap: Well said!

So, couples... think twice! :) Either abortion (where you will have a life time guilty - for the girl especially) or having the baby (when you both are not ready to commit, eg. premarital case) are both :shakehead:

My 2 cents worth :wink3:

I have a friend she is 16...

she n her bf hav unprotected sex...

i told her not to do so...at least oso need to use condom...

but...she keep say no need coz her guy ejaculate outside n her guy dunno the rite way to wear a condom.... :/

i stil worry bout it...i don't think that's safe rite?? :???:

wat if she's pregnant...be a 16 yr old mother??? it's underaged rite?

it ruined her life ma!!! o_o

"Coitus interruptus otherwise known as the withdrawal method allows couples to have intercourse until ejaculation is imminent, the man withdraws from the women and ejaculates away from the vagina and external genitalia; available at all times, no cost, and requires no medications or devices; high failure rate of 19% so not recommended although better than using no method.

Requires great self control on the man’s part, also some preejaculatory fluid which may contain sperm can escape from the penis during the excitement stage just prior to ejaculation, the quantity of sperm in the preejaculatory fluid increases with repeated orgasms.

To be somewhat effective the man should void and wipe the tip of his penis prior to intercourse to remove any sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation."

*taken from www.case.edu*

Anyway, the only way a couple is assured of not getting a child is when the guy uses a condom and the girl is either on the Pill or she's also using some form of contraception. 19% is too high of a failure rate and do not be deceived that precum would not seminate and cause females to be pregnant. Check this out. :wink3:

Starzy read wen's post. 19% translated is roughly one pregnancy every 5 times you have sex. If you've done it 5 times already, then you're just waiting for the bomb.

abortion is really a bad idea... gal will really have a life times regret over it...

if you are lucky and have it with ur Bf, please think of having it. there are both of us to support the baby.

dont forget some abortion that fail maybe lead to cant pregnant anymore.

i dont hope anyone will face this situation.

still play safe if not dont do it.

abortion is really a bad idea... gal will really have a life times regret over it...

if you are lucky and have it with ur Bf, please think of having it. there are both of us to support the baby.

dont forget some abortion that fail maybe lead to cant pregnant anymore.

i dont hope anyone will face this situation.

still play safe if not dont do it.

i agree too. u hurt urself also, ur mental and ur health.

:shocking: Is it NOT legal to for clinics in Malaysia to perform abortions?! Gosh!

On this fact, getting rape , I guess its definately 100% sure should go for abortion. The girl already have to face trauma coz rape, then everytime she see the child she would have high possibiliy hating her/him. So better off throwing it away coz its really a mistake.

On the other hand, if its with bf or other people that you love, and you doing it willingly , then I think should keep the baby. Malaysia still green. By having 1 baby wont make you starve. No matter how strict parents are, they are still your parents. They wont let their daughter/son live suffering. They would definately be happy seeing their grandson/granddaughter when it is born. Ive seen some from real life cases. So no big issues. Never did abortion if u did it with someone you care, else you gonna feel regret whole life. Even if u manage to go thru the abortion, i dont think the girl can face the fact she kills her own baby. She'll keep thinking what if she keep the baby? wonder how it looks like? Will it be a cute babygirl or a cutebaby boy? Oh ya. for those who really cant think and scared of financial, they still can continue pregnant and give birth, then give to people who needs baby. There's a whole lots of people who wanted to have baby as much as those people who wants to give them away. So no worries.

if really not thinking to have baby, better play safe than sorry.

abortion means u r killing a small baby. u didnt give her a chance......

after the abortion, how do u feel? what would u think while looking at other ppl's baby?

i got a fren who is 17 years old, BF oso 17 years old.....they never felt guilty for killing the innocence baby. life still goes on, still happy, foolinf around....

but i felt very pity the unborn.

First of all, sorry for troubling. New member here. Well. frankly saying i joined this forum to get more information to help my friend. You see, her gf is only 18 and she accidently got pregnant. He did pull out when he ejacualtes, well that's what he told me. Anyway, I'm trying to find for clinics who does abortion nearby KL and maybe costs around RM600? Please help pls, can't bare to see him in such a stress state because her parents(the gf) are darn strict. He felt very guilty and it seems he is really sorry for it. Please provide informations all helps are very appreciated. Thx

PM me for more info.....

personally I despise ppl (especially women) who does abortion.. I believe in this term " berani buat, berani tanggung". It's very simple IF U THINK U R OLD ENUFF TO HAVE SEX, THEN FACE THE CONSEQUENCES, OLD ENUFF TO HANDLE UR OWN S**T.

some ppl wen parents are strict they'll go against them... i believe it is always about choices. I am talking about couples who decide to hae sex on their own choice (not forced into).

Who asked u to have sex at the first place? shud know tat sex can lead to pregnancy.. Men basically dont suffer as much as women. N the bond between mother n child is very great.. I don understand how can women do tat...

(I hard feelings to anyone. Just voicing out one of my values & principles that I hold)

yeah tina.. true enuff. don't get involve in sex before marriage.. if really desperate, then safe sex. ladies, always remember the effects before doing something.. guys, stop being selfish. if u really love her, respect her.

what is your point of view on abortion?

ok ok... let say u practiced safe sex (ie. wear condom, eat pills) but unfortunately, the condom broke and u are now pregnant... what reasons would u have to go ahead with abortion?

if u find out that ur child is "imperfect" and u know that ur baby will suffer if they are born... will u chose to end the baby's sufferring?

is it justifiable?

please try not to include anything religious to avoid any squabbles and controversies... thatnk u biggrin.gif

ok...first of all ppl need to understand that condom is not 100% safe. it can break or maybe have a small tear, so it is still possible for the gurl to get pregnant. so for me a couple in this situation doesn't have the rights to choose abortion simply in the grounds that they have practiced safe sex using condom. if they feel they are mature enough to have sex then they have to be mature enough to raise the baby.

the only reason i can accept an abortion is where the situation poses danger to the mother and the baby eg. if continue with the pregnancy mother or baby or even both could die. then to me in that situation abortion is acceptable.

another thing that i wud like to ask everyone here...assuming that the baby is found out to have problems during scanning...how reliable is the scanning? is it 100% accurate and reliable? i don't think so. i am sure some of u might have heard stories where couples have been told during scanning that their baby is going to be a boy but end up as a girl when borned, and vice versa. and i have even came across a couple who was told that their baby is going to be born with heart conditions, but end up absolutely healthy and normal when born. so do you guys want to take the chance and play GOD by ending one's life just by the scan results?