• O2
    • Philips
    • Panasonic
    • Sagem
    • Pantech
    • BenQ
    • OTHERS

Really that bad ? .. 8)

I have a friend who have been using it too .. but so far so good. Didn't really hear him saying that it hangs or restart by itself. :X

yaloh~but after i off n on back again..ok ady~ <_< weird nia..but it is the best phone i ever used :D

I have the 1st gen iphone. It does hang sometimes but not so often that I get frustrated.

Edited by imoloq

at the moment i am really interested with 2 phones; HTC Touch HD and Samsung Innov8.

HTC Touch HD easily wins over Samsung Innov8 when it comes to its touchscreen, it is a large 3.8inch screen with high resolution. it is also thin and sleek compared to samsung that is bulky like nokia n96

however when it comes to camera the Samsung top HTC with its 8 megapixel camera compared to 5 megapixel.

if i'm not mistaken the HTC retails at RM3799 while Samsung at RM2899

obviously i'm not going to spend my money on any of them yet, at least until my current hp died and the prices comes down lil bit

iphone? well, i think it is a great phone, esp in terms of smooth operation of the touchscreen but the camera that comes with it sucks.

I am SE user for at least 3 years...

But now i'm moving on to new brand and model...

Just bought LG KC910 Ranoir last 2 day's...

8MP Camera

Wifi & 3G

Built-in GPS mappers (Google Maps)

Certified Dolby Sound System

Full and Large Touch Screen

Nice phone...

Edited by oOfeliciaOo

I am using Nokia E66

Its very usual friendly and has the basic stuff.

Is a good phone..

You guys shld get it if you plan to get it..

Is not too big and the design is simple...

at the moment i am really interested with 2 phones; HTC Touch HD and Samsung Innov8.

HTC Touch HD easily wins over Samsung Innov8 when it comes to its touchscreen, it is a large 3.8inch screen with high resolution. it is also thin and sleek compared to samsung that is bulky like nokia n96

however when it comes to camera the Samsung top HTC with its 8 megapixel camera compared to 5 megapixel.

if i'm not mistaken the HTC retails at RM3799 while Samsung at RM2899

obviously i'm not going to spend my money on any of them yet, at least until my current hp died and the prices comes down lil bit

iphone? well, i think it is a great phone, esp in terms of smooth operation of the touchscreen but the camera that comes with it sucks.

I'm a HTC user and I love it to bits. It's really different from previous Windows operator. With the Touchflo 3D you hardly need to use the Windows app the old way :)

Camera ofcourse can't win, but despite the lower megapixels, the lens is excellent. Pictures turn out just nice :)

iPhone cannot la.. everything cannot. Haha. From functionality to look, can't beat my HTC :)

I've been wanting to change my current phone (Nokia N70), which is a tad too bulky and candy-ish, albeit providing me all the basic functions. I'm looking for either a good music player or good camera function. WiFi or not doesn't matter. Currently looking at something like Sony Ericsson C905 or similar. Any babe has a good review about this phone, or something better than this?

Btw, there seems to be a surge of popularity for Nokia E-series. I wonder why? :unsure: