Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

ways to slim down ur hip, legs, thigh

i don think jogging helps much on slimming down, it helps more on toning da the area. which creates muscles.

i think yoga does help on slimming down the legs. i have tried doing yoga for a few months (exercising everyday). the program is called total body conditioning. slimming exercise kinda thing. (with proper diet ).. i slim down by one size .

hmmm... anyway, any other suggestions to create a perfect pair of legs? laugh.gif

frankly I'm kind of fret on this issue a lot of times esp when i tried on a jeans!! the waistline and thigh line just doesn't go along very well!!sigh and finally i have come to a conclusion--inhereditary genes! I give up!hahahah

Tried many kind of exercises but i wasnt consistent enuf..smthg like lay flat on a mattress and raise ur leg then draw circle in the air until u feel a twinge of muscle ache.. blink.gif u may try!

But isn't tht sit up is to tone our abdomen?does it do any good to our thigh as well? huh.gif

dun worry coz i did it before... after awhile, was busy doin my college project so, i gotta stop u see... it is also for absomen and thigh!~ hm.. its just my experience when doin it... just wanna share the result with u chics.. hehe tongue.gif

Sit ups can help thigh too ? this is something new smile.gif

anyway... how i keep my thighs firm and slim smile.gif i've got something to share. everytime after a nice bath, you can take 30 mins off while watching TV, apply lotion to the leg, with a moving up motion. this not only to help massage your legs and thighs, you're applying lotion to keep your lower limbs firm and nice at the same time wink.gif

hmm for thighs, try cycling and walking in the air, i used to do that at my dany class. For stomach i guess sit ups, we do 200 per time. For legs, perhaps jogging and walking? Dont take the lift... i dunno.... :S

I know this sounds stupid, but if you wrap your thighs tightly in those plastic cling wrap before exercising, it slims down quicker. Just make sure you don't leave it on for more than 30 mins cos poor ventilation will cos itching and rashes.

Yeah i do that....cos my thighs are kinda big compared to the rest of my body. It works pretty well especially if you're the kind who is diligent enough to work out 2 or 3 times a week. But you can't do too vigorous exercises like running cos your movements are kinda restricted. I'd recommend the playstation dance mats and home cycling machines....

i used to dance almost everyday back home, sometimes it's not really dance but i'll just jump around... but now... i cant even find time to sleep, most of the time spend on assignments sad.gif

I used to swim and dance back in m'sia.. and that works pretty fine for me.. eventhough now i gain so much weight my thighs and legs still look good.. well that is because i can still fit in the pants la.. :X

lol... i dont like gaining weight sad.gif but then i exercise is not to be back at my original weight but also... i want to sweat and so that my mind would be fresh, be fit as well smile.gif

in fact i found tht those days with regular exercise when period comes it did not cost so much of pain/cramp and it not only helps to sleep better but also heighten overall stamina, as in able to feel energetic whole day~

yeah, stamina...and metabolism rate biggrin.gif

talking about stamina.. yesterday something happen in my school

after dinner...about 8pm...i was walking here and there in my room for half an hour then decided to go and bathe.... just when i enter the bathroom, i heard a bell ring... so i went out from the bathroom and asked my friend..is that the fire alarm...coz she also blur blur, if i dont tell her hangus hahha... after that she shouted...run laaa... lol

hmm... i ran down to register my name and went up to check the place im assigned to smile.gif just 1 floor...but it's nice running here n there biggrin.gif

found out that the girl staying opposite my room lit a candle in her room, if really happen, my room also :s :s 1 of my friend was in the shower and 1 in pyjama :s half of the students left their keys in the room :s

hahha...good exercise biggrin.gif but if really happen, it's definitely not good

oh i think the way u eat also effect ur weight one..

what i heard is that u should drink something warm b4 u start eating something solid because warm liquid help to get your stomach working.. then basically u're metabolism might go up la.. dunno izzit true or not but hope it is la laugh.gif

erh all in all, moderate and persistence are the key to a slim body la~ tongue.gif

yap, but concluding, the 2 key points in staying fit are: eat on time and exercise regularly.. kekkeke.... doesn't that solve all problems ? wink.gif

hi there..sorry to pop out in the middle.. laugh.gif well... for me...i am doing hola hoop for da moment..and it helps me to lost some baby fat.besides that like the others..i also think that exercising regulary and having a balance diet is important...

tzewah- im doing the same thing as u mentioned. but ive heard a news from taiwan yesterday. a taiwanesse girl who wanna slim down quickly playing hula hoop....and she keep on changing her hula hoop to a very heavy one. then one day she died!!! cuz the hula too heavy and broke her ivory organ...something like tat la. so better dun play it too often!!! ohmy.gif