Sign in to follow this  
Serene

The Natural Source

they are having christmas pack promotions now. stuffs are cheaper when you buy in set.

I just got their Hi-Shine Hair Mask and Leave in conditioner. As yet to see results (after 2 usage). My curly hair is badly damaged.... i bet it will take longer to see the results as it's still very frizzy after the hair mask... but it definitely gotten softer lah.

Any more good stuff to recommed from TNS for damaged, frizzy, dry, limpy hair fine hair?

hi, is there any promotion going on in TNS?

i'm quite interested in the sugar cane body whip bla bla....

and wanna know that the eye cream....is it effective? any review about this?(since i can see it's cheaper than those higher end product)

i just bought the body salt scrub 500ml for rm116..but i got a 10% because i'm a member

:P

i took the desert rose scrub cos it smelt sweet..

the result is not bad but comparatively for the after efect i'd recommend tharnn & harnn instead..though the smell offered at TNS is much better..

how to be a member? is it spending for more than a certain amount of money can be member liao? for the priviledge discount, does it include wat i buy that particular time?500ml can use for very long time right? how long does it last? what about the moisturising body whip? i can see quite some good review about this product, but wanna know how long can it last for 500 ml ?

is the body scrub necessary? hm....quite tempting...but i never use a body scrub before....any suggestion and ideas?

and about their facial mask....is it good??

Edited by Sharvyn

how to be a member? is it spending for more than a certain amount of money can be member liao? for the priviledge discount, does it include wat i buy that particular time?500ml can use for very long time right? how long does it last? what about the moisturising body whip? i can see quite some good review about this product, but wanna know how long can it last for 500 ml ?

is the body scrub necessary? hm....quite tempting...but i never use a body scrub before....any suggestion and ideas?

and about their facial mask....is it good??

you have to spend above rm100 in one single receipt & they'll automatically grant you a membership.

as for body scrub, it's supposed to be 500gm & not 500 ml. ^_^

it depends on your usage though....if you use it daily, it will last for more than 7-8 months. but if you use it weekly, it will last for more than a year.

better go for desert plum or tropical sugar cane if you couldn't stand the smell of mandarin orange+vanilla. i personally like both desert plum & tropical sugar cane cause of the sweet smell. i couldn't stand the vanilla smell from the mandarin orange+vanilla. too heavy for me.

body scrub is neccessary for me cause it helps me to get rid of my dead skin & allows new & of course smoother skin to grow. hehe.

facial mask, the feather light(from terra firma range) one is good cause the smell is light. couldn't comment on others cause i have yet to try it.

o....thanks for clearing my doubt andrienne. one more thing to ask, what's the difference between the anti-oxidant body scrub and the salt rub? both also scrub, isn't it?

and any promotion for next month? (since ur mom and sis working in TNS...hee) thanks o~

Edited by Sharvyn

I finally got my Sugar Cane Body Whip... Its so nice... i got the big jar body whip. Its so light and smells great. I used it with my Sugar Cane Body scrub... Wow... super smooth. I recommended it to my friend and they loved it too... haha... they got the body whip as well.

:) Loving it.

I am wondering did anyone try their silk whitening skin care range? or their facial mask? Any comment?

i soooo sooo soo love their products! my boyfriend is constantly pampering me with their products. :wub:

i just bought their tropical sugar cane body whip and antioxidant body scrub. really love their product.

same as tickleme, my bf will pay for everything that i buy from TNS....heee

and i got samples of daintree facial mask and and facial scrub.....will try soon i guess.....

just wondering hows their facial product...is it good?

did someone say that their salt body scrub could last for more than 4 months if used daily?

that's odd..i bought mine like last month and it's pretty much gone already...

anyone tried Mayaltha Naturopathic Face Care for better skintone arr?is it any good for blemishes n uneven skintone?

sighhhh

why is everything sooo expensive wannn??

:P

I've just bought "Better eyes" from NAt Source yesterday. Tried it last night.

this morning my dark eye circles resides!

Wow... i love it so much and it smell great too!

Edited by sukkimi

Topics merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new threads Edited by weN

i'm currently using their

1)tropical sugar cane body whip

2)tropical sugar cane body exfoliator

3)tropical sugar cane facial exfoliator

4)earth mineral facial mask

5)mayalta better eye

just love it....maybe will slowly switch my skincare to TNS..... but still need to do some sample shopping before buying first la....no point paying for things that doesn't suit u, right?

sarah c: how big is your body scrub? scrubs must only be used not more than twice a week (but even with twice a week, it's not very much advisable) because as we all know, constant scrubbing will damage our skin by making it very dry due to the lack of natural oil.

drop by TNS during the weekend, they re having sales now, 20% off for all the products and some even 50% off :clapclap: got myself the Purifying 'Earth Mineral' Facial Mask, sample for Night Therapy Creme and Deep Cleansing Miracle Facial Mask... tried the Night Therapy Creme for 2 days already, very nice and the cream absorb to the skin very fast :thumbup1:

Hmm.....terra firma or daintree clay mask better? Heard that daintree clay mask is very good but does it really clear ur blackheads? How bout terra firma?

Anyone bought their cleanser and moisturizer? Hows the result?

i used their sample before

quite good in my opinion

but only sample so i cannot say more than that :)

i'm using their sugar cane body whip, daintree eye gel and mayaltha better eyes...

personally i do not like the eye gel (anyway, will try my best to use every ml of it).the eye gel is less readily to be aborbed compared to better eyes, even though i massage for several minutes... i have to remove the residues by using oil control film every time i use it.

thumbs up for the body whip, it is not oily but u can see its moisturizing effect immediately. i like the scent too

become a member to enjoy special discount, esp during your birthday month.