Sign in to follow this  
Serene

The Natural Source

basically, you can get it at any guardian. you can even get it at sasa(selected stores only). but for better/full range, better to go to the original tns shop as the price is the same.

I got the sample of eyegel of TNS, it's better than the Elderflower eyegel of Bodyshop, the smell of it is nice too!! and it's worth as well coz RM 68 for 60g is considered very big jar for eyegel as usually eyegel is only 15ml.

By the way, their Clay Mask is very good as well. Your face will feel smooth after the mask, the SA told me if before the mask, you use their Facial scrub, you can even feel smoother...And when you hv pimple, you can oso put a little bit of clay mask on it, it works on pimples too!!

ive been wondering which 1 is better, the Daintree Eye Gel - RM 68 or Mayaltha Better Eyes - RM 113?

And usually how long will the product last? Coz my fren has some product from them but she din use 4 like 3-4 years edi..n worse still she dunno when the expiry date coz she threw the packagin edi...:(.. so still can use a?

Edited by ferrari@phoenix

ive been wondering which 1 is better, the Daintree Eye Gel - RM 68 or Mayaltha Better Eyes - RM 113?

And usually how long will the product last? Coz my fren has some product from them but she din use 4 like 3-4 years edi..n worse still she dunno when the expiry date coz she threw the packagin edi...:(.. so still can use a?

The SA told me Mayaltha Better Eyes is more effective as Daintree Eye Gel coz it's a serum...I tried the texture of Mayaltha, it's kinda oily, so I asked the SA will it make me get oil seeds or not, and she said majority ppl use is ok, like 10 out of 9 ppl will not have oil seeds, but the unlucky 1 will hv oil seeds...My fren got the sample of Mayaltha, after used few times, she said got oil seeds, immediately stopped after that...

So, it depends on diff skin types I supposed....but since my fren is combi skin, mine one is oso combi too, so I didn't try Mayaltha.

What products are your fren using? I think TNS products last for 2 yrs like that, coz I saw the expiry date of a few of their products are also 2008 leh...

Haihh... y all the nice and natural products onli available in KL? when r they going to reach Penang? :crybaby: Since it available in Ipoh, it should hv a shop in Penang as well. I'm sure many of the Penang gals also would like to try out their products... as i'm one of them... :whistling:

The SA told me Mayaltha Better Eyes is more effective as Daintree Eye Gel coz it's a serum...I tried the texture of Mayaltha, it's kinda oily, so I asked the SA will it make me get oil seeds or not, and she said majority ppl use is ok, like 10 out of 9 ppl will not have oil seeds, but the unlucky 1 will hv oil seeds...My fren got the sample of Mayaltha, after used few times, she said got oil seeds, immediately stopped after that...

So, it depends on diff skin types I supposed....but since my fren is combi skin, mine one is oso combi too, so I didn't try Mayaltha.

What products are your fren using? I think TNS products last for 2 yrs like that, coz I saw the expiry date of a few of their products are also 2008 leh...

hmm....my mum is using the mayaltha and she doesn't have any oil seeds. but then i would recommend daintree cause it smells nicer!

she's using the Better Eyes 1...She wanna use but dunn still can use anot..

Scared later use expired stuff ma..Thanx.. i'll tell her tat! :D

don't worry...i asked my sis who's the retail manager tht those things tht are expired, they will not sell it out cause they are afraid of jeopardising the name of this brand & it's a company policy. those expired ones will be sold to the SA.

The SA told me they will be having sales as well in conjunction with the mega sales!! So, do check out what are their offerings!! :D

By the way, do anyone here use "Tropical Sugar Cane Moisturising Body Whip" before? Is it good?? Any reviews on it??

Edited by lavenderbell

I bought the Clay Mask - Purifying 'Earth Mineral' Facia, Sugarcane Face Scrub and the Tropical Sugar Cane Moisturising Body Whip.

You can really feel that the face is clean and smooth after using the scrub and mask.

I like the body lotion very much too!! The smell is good and it's easily absorb as well!!

Furthermore, they're having sale now, all products having 20% discounts!!

The SA told me they will be having sales as well in conjunction with the mega sales!! So, do check out what are their offerings!! :D

By the way, do anyone here use "Tropical Sugar Cane Moisturising Body Whip" before? Is it good?? Any reviews on it??

i am using it. its their best seller. it's quite ok to use because of the smell. but to really see some effects, you hafta be very rajin. but i would prefer the vanilla & mandarin body butter. the smell might be a lil bit too much, but the texture is richer than the sugar cane. but if you dislike the smell of vanilla, then it would be better for you to use sugar cane.

Very much broke since mega sales started, but still couldn't resist the 20% discount given by TNS :D

Bought the Daintree tinted moisturizer with SPF15, used it for 2 days already, and very satisfied with it.

Coverage is natural and it smells like coffee (my favourite drink) :wink3:

Think this product suits normal/dry skin very much.

urgh...will there be anymore sale in the near future? probably next month maybe? I'm dying to get their sunless tanner and body broze lotion.....but i;m broke...

you're too late....wait till end of the year sales. the sunless tanner was on 50% off during the august sales.

TNS is opening a new branch at QUeen's Bay, Penang on 1st of December. There will be a special promo price for stuffs there from 1st of December till 3rd of December.

btw, tns is also having another promotion now which you'll get rm20 rebate when you buy th minimum price of rm68. Offer valids from 18th November till 24th November. But you will have to show the sms stating that there's a rm20 discount on the stuffs(some sorta like prmo sms i think). I have it....who want's it then PM me ok?

cutie4ever i agree with you. i have been using it for the past 2 months & i definitely realise tht my hair is getting better.

TNS is opening a new branch at QUeen's Bay, Penang on 1st of December. There will be a special promo price for stuffs there from 1st of December till 3rd of December.

btw, tns is also having another promotion now which you'll get rm20 rebate when you buy th minimum price of rm68. Offer valids from 18th November till 24th November. But you will have to show the sms stating that there's a rm20 discount on the stuffs(some sorta like prmo sms i think). I have it....who want's it then PM me ok?

cutie4ever i agree with you. i have been using it for the past 2 months & i definitely realise tht my hair is getting better.

When are they gonna open a branch in Kuching? My sis came back fr Spore and she brought Mayaltha Better Eyes and Daintree Green Tea Body Whip.. I love it. It smells really nice. I haven't check out Guardian or Watson here. I'm not sure if they sell tns products here <_<

Haha.. in TebrauCity JB, they got this shop there.. outside it says TNS. WHen I first came across it... I was thinking some Cantonese swearing words..kekekekekke

When are they gonna open a branch in Kuching? My sis came back fr Spore and she brought Mayaltha Better Eyes and Daintree Green Tea Body Whip.. I love it. It smells really nice. I haven't check out Guardian or Watson here. I'm not sure if they sell tns products here <_<

i'm not sure when are they opening at Kuching. but you can buy their products on9 & sometimes it will be cheaper than you buying from the shop because they tend to do more promotions on9. you can visit www.ozwin.com.my for purchasing(if you want) or www.thenaturalsource.com for products.

Haha.. in TebrauCity JB, they got this shop there.. outside it says TNS. WHen I first came across it... I was thinking some Cantonese swearing words..kekekekekke

i know what you're meaning there. in fact, my 2nd sis & my mum sometimes refer it with the cantonese swearing words :lol::lol: