Sign in to follow this  
pink-lynn

Sin????

umm.. u can ask ur man to massage it to become bigger.. i think it works according to a fren.. but for me, i'm still proud of my small breasts, why shy about it? if a man loves u for who u are, does size really matter? hmm..

Yeah...be proud of your breast! ~ try to think....if you have a small body but with a BIG boob....dun it looks funny and not balance?

It is not a sin to have small breasts. But to face the reality, when we look at voluptous women, who can say they never wish to have such voluptous body too?

I have tried Bio Essence Bust Lifting Cream. Regular use will make your breasts seem fuller and perkier! It won't enlarge your breasts from an A cup to a B cup for example, but at least your breasts will feel fuller. There is no miracle to such things in life. Just like there is no miracle drug for losing weight.

When I was younger my breasts were even smaller than now, and I used to be bothered by it too. But now I think I was just being silly. It is true what some here have said that being sexy does not mean having bigger breasts. I have now gain so much more confidence that I can go out wearing a dress without wearing a bra. So what if it's small and looks a little flat? The models on Fashion TV and all that have extra small breasts and yet they confidently strut their stuff for all to see. Why not we? Even Paris Hilton has said she doesn't understand why so many people want to enlarge their breasts and that her smaller ones make it easier to pakai baju and all that. I am not a big fan of her, but I think she has alot of confidence in herself and I would like to emulate that kind of confidence no matter how I look, what's my body shape and how small or big my breasts are. I think men who are fixated on breasts are shallow. It's like women who are fixated on bigger penis'. If we are expected to accept a man for who he is, then a man should accept us for who we are as well.

I have tried Bio Essence Bust Lifting Cream. Regular use will make your breasts seem fuller and perkier! It won't enlarge your breasts from an A cup to a B cup for example, but at least your breasts will feel fuller. There is no miracle to such things in life. Just like there is no miracle drug for losing weight.

When I was younger my breasts were even smaller than now, and I used to be bothered by it too. But now I think I was just being silly. It is true what some here have said that being sexy does not mean having bigger breasts. I have now gain so much more confidence that I can go out wearing a dress without wearing a bra. So what if it's small and looks a little flat? The models on Fashion TV and all that have extra small breasts and yet they confidently strut their stuff for all to see. Why not we? Even Paris Hilton has said she doesn't understand why so many people want to enlarge their breasts and that her smaller ones make it easier to pakai baju and all that. I am not a big fan of her, but I think she has alot of confidence in herself and I would like to emulate that kind of confidence no matter how I look, what's my body shape and how small or big my breasts are. I think men who are fixated on breasts are shallow. It's like women who are fixated on bigger penis'. If we are expected to accept a man for who he is, then a man should accept us for who we are as well.

Nice one... :clapclap:

i got big breasts cup D or E, and i don't feel comfortable at all, it's reall hard to find nice bras and i'm also embrassing when walking then people keep staring on my chest and it's really hard to get a bikini. also hard to get t shirt b'coz if i wear s size it will be very tight around breasts area if i wear m size the breasts area is find but the waist area is loose :(

I always think health is always important than the size.I used to meet a woman who had removed one of her breasts. I feel how lucky I am about what I have.Be content.as long as you're healthy.

aiyo..if you think having a small breast is a sin..then i would say that having big breast is also a sin....coz like me i don't quite like my breast size which is 'c' cup...its true like wat tweetwee say,is very unbalance to have big boobs...i would rather have a small one...sigh with big boobs,ppl especially guys(ham sup),will stare at it...its so embarassing..i order to avoid ppl staring at my chest,i hide it and try not to walk too straight

i dont like the size of mine. because... i have big bones, and broad shoulders... so i feel that my boobs and body arent proportioned.

Its totally not a sin with small breast.

Just be confident with yourself and your body. :)

my Bf said he's scared of gurls with very big boobs ler..he said they look really strange..lol is my bf abnormal?

my Bf said he's scared of gurls with very big boobs ler..he said they look really strange..lol is my bf abnormal?

Lol , I think your bf is normal:)

I find it strange too if the boobs is very big =.=

haha i dont think your bf is abnormal, i have guy friend who dont like boobs who are too big also. it's definitely not a sin to have small boobs. i mean as long as u learn how to accept yourself, well if u want bigger boobs, start gaining weight since boobs are made outta adipose cells

every gals dream can hv perfect body shape, BUT sometime not.... :cry: Additional man oso dream that his gf hv a sexy look & perfect body shape :angry:

small breast not guilty but de way 2 enlarge de bust become fuller is 1 of problem.Slimmimg centers hv offer bust enlargement treatment BUT can we trust them???

dunt worry - try breast pump...within 1 week should be look diferent :D

Lol, then you should let the author of this thread to have your bf .. they should make a perfect couples. Just joking.

I think, as long as you're okey with the size.. then it should be fine. But sounds like the author is not very satisfied. You can always ask for advice here before take any action .. at least some of them have experiences regarding this ..

for me, I think the most beautiful part of girl is not the breasts but instead their intelligent and the heart wrap underneth the breasts.. hehe ..

Everest is tall .. but also dangerous .. hundred of climbers die because of it each year.

Lol, then you should let the author of this thread to have your bf .. they should make a perfect couples. Just joking.

I think, as long as you're okey with the size.. then it should be fine. But sounds like the author is not very satisfied. You can always ask for advice here before take any action .. at least some of them have experiences regarding this ..

for me, I think the most beautiful part of girl is not the breasts but instead their intelligent and the heart wrap underneth the breasts.. hehe ..

Everest is tall .. but also dangerous .. hundred of climbers die because of it each year.

hahahaha :lol1::lol1: i like ur last sentence

got guy love girl bcos of breast one ah?